Romney says he is also "unemployed."

Obama says an ATM kicked his economic ideas ass and hes not joking

Biden say the jobs are never coming back and he's not joking either

I saw it.

While it's not going to kill his campaign..a few more slip ups like this will definitely hurt.

No, it won't. Didn't hurt Obama.... and every time the left rant about Romney's gaffs, it just shows hypocrisy.

the president didn't make slip ups that showed he wasn't in the same statosphere as the people he wanted to vote for him.

daddy bush lost because he didn't know what a supermarket scanner was... (and yes, i know that's simplifying it, but it was indicative of how gentrified he was).

Agreed! I multi-millionaire joking about unemployment IS a big deal. I expect this is not the last time we hear about this comment.

Romneycare will prolly win the primaries. Will the South swallow whatever ideological integrity they MIGHT have & vote for a silver spoon republican? :lol:

Once again, it was a joke, it was an appropriate joke for the setting it was told in. Anyone who is too blinded by partisanship to see that can vote for someone else.

Romney made Youtube!

HA HA HA HA HA! He is very funny!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHtgZePgWos]YouTube - ‪Mitt Romney, worth $200million, slammed after saying he too is unemployed to a group of jobless Floridians Mail Online‬‏[/ame]

If i were in the crowd, and been unemployed for a year, I would have walked away. It was in bad taste, no matter what he meant.

But its OK when your Messiah says an ATM kicked his economy's ass, or when Biden says no way those jobs are coming back.

Romney bankrupted 5 companies and sent tens of thousands of jobs to China. What was left was broken up and sold. That was to make sure those jobs would never come back. And how much did Romney make? About a half billion. And he laughed and laughed all the way to the bank. Republican approve. A new "hero" is born.

Romney comes off as the stereotypical used car salesman

And yet, more jobs have been created in the Obama administration, in 2 years, than W created in 8. Frigin Amazing, even with W's tax cut for the wealthy....which everyone making $250,000+ per year appreciated.

yet im delivering more unemployment checks to Engineers and College Grads than i have ever seen in 31 years of delivering these things.....are you going to give me another NON-Answer Jimmy like you did before on this?......

Forum List

Back