Romney says Carter weak: Romney fires gay advisor after pressure

Kiss my ass you ignorant shitstain.

Do tell jackass. What makes me ignorant? The fact that I don't fall for your homophobic racist bullshit anymore?

You're a first class troll. Good for NOTHING but baiting threads that offer NO substance beyond "im an Obama kiss ass"

You and your threads are a fucking joke. Why do you think after all these years you got a "SHITSTAIN" for a rep?

Fuck off loser

I don't know what makes you ignorant. I'm guessing it's a lack of education. But it could be hereditary. Or brain damage. Take your pick.

So as a typical Obama suck ass you don't know shit and can't answer the question.

No wonder you got no rep idiot.

Kiss my ass you ignorant shitstain.

Do tell jackass. What makes me ignorant? The fact that I don't fall for your homophobic racist bullshit anymore?

You're a first class troll. Good for NOTHING but baiting threads that offer NO substance beyond "im an Obama kiss ass"

You and your threads are a fucking joke. Why do you think after all these years you got a "SHITSTAIN" for a rep?

Fuck off loser

I don't know what makes you ignorant. I'm guessing it's a lack of education. But it could be hereditary. Or brain damage. Take your pick.
Leave Grampa Murked U alone. He's bright, witty, and intelligent. You don't get a pick. He's all three. :lol:

http://www.news-leader.com/article/...y-bill?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|FRONTPAGE

JEFFERSON CITY --- A Republican lawmaker from northeast Missouri who announced publicly he is gay this morning is now calling on his fellow lawmakers to oppose a bill that bars discussion of sexual orientation in schools.

Rep. Zack Wyatt of Kirksville was joined by a group of bipartisan lawmakers as he voiced opposition to House Bill 2051, which opponents call the “Don’t Say Gay” bill.

----------------------------------------------

Don't cha love these "big tent" Republicans? Chasing out gays because of anti gay legislation.

Fuck off loser

Leave Grampa Murked U alone. He's bright, witty, and intelligent. You don't get a pick. He's all three. :lol:

Have you ever considered you might not be the "best judge"?

Fuck off loser

So as a typical Obama suck ass you don't know shit and can't answer the question.

I answered it. I don't know what makes you ignorant. Seems you don't know either. Course, that's the point.

Rderp, if you want to suck a fucking dick just do it. We don't care and no matter how hard you try putting us down won't justify your desire.

Stop being such a Bitch

I answered it. I don't know what makes you ignorant. Seems you don't know either. Course, that's the point.

Whittless scumbag. You can't even insult someone with brains. You got no imagination. I'd hate to be you.

Scrub

Show me the link where Mitt supported keeping him or tried to talk him out of leaving.

Just kidding. We both know it doesn't exist. We both know Mitt heaved a HUGE sigh of relief.

You're the most dishonest person on this board that you have to INVENT things to stir your shit pot..

Invent what?

Or as a commentator on The American Conservative put it:

Romney missed his Sister Souljah Moment. If he really wanted Grenell on his team, he should have gone public and said that Grenell was the person he had chosen for the job and he wasn’t going to be intimidated by individuals with outdated bigoted views.

Romney’s numbers would have gone up by ten points. As it is, he looks like a milquetoast.

Confirmed: Romney Beholden to Anti-Gay Fanatics

rdean does great work, and I sincerely appreciate it.

well of course you would think so, because your standard of work on the board isn't much higher..every left wing kook site you can find you dump on here.

romney-detroit-liar.jpg

Whittless scumbag. You can't even insult someone with brains. You got no imagination. I'd hate to be you.

Scrub

Believe me, I could insult someone with brains.

But you seem to be doing a great job of insulting yourself.

The failed Operation Eagle Claw mission was not Carter's fault, but he took all the heat. I applaud him for having the gut to make the call. President Carter was a good man, and an unfortunate victim of circumstances mostly out of his direct control.

Operation Eagle Claw - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A nice guy.

A suckass for a president.

As someone recently posted....he's probably cheering from his kitchen "Now that BO has been around three years....I am no longer the worst president in history" :lol:

Funny. I suggest you take a peek at the following presidential rankings:

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you miss these polls from your link?

From popular opinion polls:

Washington College GW ranks higher than Carter.

From the Gallup Poll GW ranks higher than Carter. Rasmussen has them tied in favorability.

I'm still trying to figure out the Harris polls. But Gallup has Bush ahead of Carter again.

And only Angus Reid had Carter more favorable than Obama and Bush.

A nice guy.

As someone recently posted....he's probably cheering from his kitchen "Now that BO has been around three years....I am no longer the worst president in history" :lol:

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the Gallup Poll GW ranks higher than Carter. Rasmussen has them tied in favorability.

I'm still trying to figure out the Harris polls. But Gallup has Bush ahead of Carter again.

No, I didn't miss them; however, rankings by academic historians and political scientists mean more to me than popular opinion polls. How about you...?

Scrub

Believe me, I could insult someone with brains.

But you seem to be doing a great job of insulting yourself.

Thanks for proving my point idiot. You clearly have shit to work with.

A nice guy.

Of course he missed them.

He'd miss anything that does not fit into upside down world.

He'll rely on the liberals to back up his point.

He's a tard....what do you expect.

Forum List

Back