Romney says Carter weak: Romney fires gay advisor after pressure

I am active in the Mormon church.

Some of my best friends are gay.

Now...what was that answer ?

Some of your best friends are gay? How can they be your best friends, when you think of them as 'less than.'

Oh, did I answer your question.

I noticed that when it was pointed out that you have no clue about what I think....well, you seemed to disappear.

It seems that you can have people of a group as friends and still be against their best interests.

Some of your best friends are gay? How can they be your best friends, when you think of them as 'less than.'

Oh, did I answer your question.

I noticed that when it was pointed out that you have no clue about what I think....well, you seemed to disappear.

It seems that you can have people of a group as friends and still be against their best interests.

Ah yes, well.....

That would probably describe most marriages.

Nice try though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ol_It77P0&feature=player_embedded]Fischer: Romney's Leadership in Doubt if he 'Can Be Pushed Around by a Yokel Like Me' - YouTube[/ame]

So vote for the guy who is made of black jello.

That make sense !

Romney didn't rescue the Salt Lake Olympics by cowering.

You morons are unreal.

That make sense !

You morons are unreal.

Well, no, he rescued it by begging for a government bailout.

And because we didn't want to look like a bunch of inept boobs in front of everyone else, Congress gave it to him.

My question is, why did we need to save the Olympics. I mean, these were the winter Olympics, the one they do in off years because nobody gives a shit.

But because Romney's fellow Mormons screwed up and bribed the IOC commissioners into granting them an Olympics they weren't ready for, the Federal Government had to step up and spend billions of your hard earned tax dollars on an event that only lasted a couple of weeks.

Hey, I thought you guys were "Fiscal Conservatives".

That make sense !

You morons are unreal.

Black Jello? Racist pig.

Jello took out Bin Laden and most of al Qaeda after Republicans ignored al Qaeda to invade Iraq and let Bin Laden go.

What the fucks wrong with your kind?

That make sense !

You morons are unreal.

And because we didn't want to look like a bunch of inept boobs in front of everyone else, Congress gave it to him.

My question is, why did we need to save the Olympics. I mean, these were the winter Olympics, the one they do in off years because nobody gives a shit.

But because Romney's fellow Mormons screwed up and bribed the IOC commissioners into granting them an Olympics they weren't ready for, the Federal Government had to step up and spend billions of your hard earned tax dollars on an event that only lasted a couple of weeks.

Many hundreds of millions, not billions.

Worse, how much of what was built ended up being owned by Mitt's friends. The government doesn't own resorts.

That make sense !

You morons are unreal.

Black Jello? Racist pig.

Jello took out Bin Laden and most of al Qaeda after Republicans ignored al Qaeda to invade Iraq and let Bin Laden go.

would green jello be considered racist too?
you are such a hysterical little person..now the word BLACK is racist..
nothing you say should be taken seriously

That make sense !

You morons are unreal.

Worse, how much of what was built ended up being owned by Mitt's friends. The government doesn't own resorts.

I think it was a bit more than that.

You have to remember why SLC wanted the Olympics so bad.

The main thing about the LDS is that they want mainstream acceptance. And they saw getting a Winter Olympics in SLC as a way to do that. We just ain't a whacky cult living in the mountains. We got us an Olympics!

The problem was, they weren't ready. the IOC rejected their bid three times. Sarajevo got a Winter Olympics and they didn't. So the broke out the bribes, and even though they didn't have the infrastructure or facilities or venues to host one, the IOC gave them one, and in the resultant scandal, had to sack everyone involved.

Now, it would have been a big egg on their face if the Olympics turned into a fiasco, and you had a bunch of foreigners complaining about what a dull town with crappy facilities SLC was. So they had to get Mitt Romney to raise a bunch of money from corporations and the government for an event, that after all, only was going to last, what, three weeks?

That make sense !

You morons are unreal.

Black Jello? Racist pig.

Racist pig ? Only if you are zealot asshole. :lol:

I could care less about Bin Laden. Obama is going to get trounced for his many other soft and unclear positions.

Gay Marriage now becomes the fishing line Mr. Ebony Jello is using to troll for the independent vote....which he is losing because he is so slick and rubbery.

Nothing wrong here RDEAN.

You are simply an tinfoil energizer bunny...running round beating your drum depositing little energizer bunny turds on this board.

And your fellow libs eat them up like they were smart pills.

Good job. :clap2:

The main thing about the LDS is that they want mainstream acceptance. And they saw getting a Winter Olympics in SLC as a way to do that. We just ain't a whacky cult living in the mountains. We got us an Olympics!

The problem was, they weren't ready. the IOC rejected their bid three times. Sarajevo got a Winter Olympics and they didn't. So the broke out the bribes, and even though they didn't have the infrastructure or facilities or venues to host one, the IOC gave them one, and in the resultant scandal, had to sack everyone involved.

Now, it would have been a big egg on their face if the Olympics turned into a fiasco, and you had a bunch of foreigners complaining about what a dull town with crappy facilities SLC was. So they had to get Mitt Romney to raise a bunch of money from corporations and the government for an event, that after all, only was going to last, what, three weeks?

Bottom line is he pulled it out of the sewer and made it a success.

You pricks can't see anything because you've got Axelrod's bellybutting in front of you (and the rest of torso) as you perform oral sex on him.

Bottom line is he pulled it out of the sewer and made it a success.

You pricks can't see anything because you've got Axelrod's bellybutting in front of you (and the rest of torso) as you perform oral sex on him.

Guy, you misunderstand me completely. This isn't about Obama or Axelrod for me.

This is about humiliating your cult.

The sad thing is after Romney loses, the oppurunities to mock LDS are going to shrivel up.

Forum List

Back