Romney says Carter weak: Romney fires gay advisor after pressure

R

rdean

Carter made the difficult decision to send the military after Iranian hostages.

He sanctioned the USSR for invading Afghanistan angering American farmers with a wheat embargo.

Embargoed the Olympics and organized and embargo by many western countries.

Stopped a war in the Middle East and forced enemies to sign a peace treaty.

Romney caved after hiring a gay.

Who is weak? Hmmm.

He sanctioned the USSR for invading Afghanistan angering American farmers with a wheat embargo.

Who is weak? Hmmm.
You forgot one, Mr. Dean: Carter gave away the Panama Canal. There is now a Chinese base of operations at the head of the Canal where we used to be. Thanks for nothing, Jimmah.

Do you have a factual link that proves he was fired as opposed to quitting?

Or are you just being dis-honorable again?

The guy was so proud of his new position. Republicans fucked him good. Mitt caved. He doesn't work for Mitt anymore. A rose by any other name.

What is this,the tenth thread on this?

Last edited:

Who is weak? Hmmm.
You forgot one, Mr. Dean: Carter gave away the Panama Canal. There is now a Chinese base of operations at the head of the Canal where we used to be. Thanks for nothing, Jimmah.

Last I heard, Panama was a "sovereign nation". Course, so was Iraq. When did that ever stop Republicans when they smell money?

The guy was so proud of his new position. Republicans fucked him good. Mitt caved. He doesn't work for Mitt anymore. A rose by any other name.

you are just a shit stirrer...what a life

Who is weak? Hmmm.

Carter's problem was he was stupid enough to allow Ollie North to lead that mission.

I feel it's my duty as a patriotic American to counter Republican lies and bullshit. Whether it's about their many wars on women, science, blacks, Hispanics, education or bringing their disastrous policies under scrutiny. Maybe some Republican, such as yourself, might finally find out what your leaders stand for. You could benefit.

You don't actually think he wants to talk about Obama's long list of failures, do you?

You guys keep threatening to tell us what they list is, but never really show it. Oh sure, you spew a few talking points, but nothing of substance. No facts. Typical. Gotta admit, love the way you insist on links, but never post any yourself or read the ones that have been posted. Or say, "Oh, that came from MSNBC", so I don't have to believe any of it. Only Fox and the Heritage Foundation tell the truth". Hilarious.

I feel it's my duty as a patriotic American to counter Republican lies and bullshit. Whether it's about their many wars on women, science, blacks, Hispanics, education or bringing their disastrous policies under scrutiny. Maybe some Republican, such as yourself, might finally find out what your leaders stand for. You could benefit.

lol, so this ONE guy leaving his job has what to do with all that?
polly need a cracker and new paper in it's cage?

You don't actually think he wants to talk about Obama's long list of failures, do you?

You guys keep threatening to tell us what they list is, but never really show it. Oh sure, you spew a few talking points, but nothing of substance. No facts.

We got lots and lots of facts.

September 13, 2011
;Record 46.2 million Americans live in poverty, Census Bureau says'

Record 46.2 million Americans live in poverty, Census Bureau says - latimes.com

I can do this all day, but you just want to keep posting the same story about some gay guy.

lol, so this ONE guy leaving his job has what to do with all that?
polly need a cracker and new paper in it's cage?

In magical rdean-land he was fired by a homophobe,
The facts say otherwise, but that is the magic of rdean-land, facts don't matter.

Forum List

Back