Romney/Santorum

Gagafritz

Lady Germanotta Snicks
Dec 4, 2011
That is my prediction. Romney will get the nod for Pres and he will choose Santorum for VP to seal up the conservative vote.

ehhhhh, Maybe.

I think the campaign has been a bit too acrimonious for that.

He'd rather have Rubio to "Whitewash" over the fact he bashed hispanics to beat Perry and Gingrich. But no one can shake an etch-o-sketch that hard.

Aohsm8fCAAA6VYh.jpg

That is my prediction. Romney will get the nod for Pres and he will choose Santorum for VP to seal up the conservative vote.

That would be Romney's best move, but he wont do it because Santorum wont cooperate with Romneys lies.

I would still vote for Obama.

I don't think any sitting Governor such as Rubio or Perry would even want the job. The VP is a dead end job. And, it is no shoe in for a presidential run. Santorum is currently unemployed in politics so i think he would jump at the chance.

I don't think any sitting Governor such as Rubio or Perry would even want the job. The VP is a dead end job. And, it is no shoe in for a presidential run. Santorum is currently unemployed in politics so i think he would jump at the chance.

How many VP's go on to run for the office of President?
How many win?

Being VP is a big advantage.

Unless, of course, you're Dan Quayle.

How many VP's go on to run for the office of President?
How many win?

Being VP is a big advantage.

Unless, of course, you're Dan Quayle.

A lot of them run, very few of them win.

in fact, only two sitting Vice-Presidents have ever won the presidency. Martin Van Buren and George H. Bush.

I think if Romney takes a lightweight like Rubio (who has only been a Senator for two years, after all), it's kind of showing desperation.

again, I just smell another Palin in the making. Unvetted, lightweight who is going to be a net negative when the media flies down to Florida and starts overturning all the rocks.

i hate Tim Pawlenty. What a milk toast. No thanks. Don't need anymore wimpy Repo men than we already have.

he's going to need a fiscal, not social conservative.

Or just someone with a fucking passion!!

Cristi
Jendahl
Condi Rice < that would fukken rock

someone, anyone that will make me want to vote 'for' him and not just 'not obama'.

i hate Tim Pawlenty. What a milk toast. No thanks. Don't need anymore wimpy Repo men than we already have.

I could have totally voted for Tim Pawlenty.

I could have voted for Mitch Daniels.

I won't vote for Romney because I dislike him on such a visceral level.

I don't really want to vote for Obama for a second term because he doesn't really deserve one.

Forum List

Back