Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich plans raise deficit. Obama and Paul plans cut deficit.

Oh sure it was.

They were telling people that Obama was going to kill their grand parents. I don't know how much more radical and specious you get then that.

The same level of fearmongering was going on during his campaign, it's less now than it was then and his ratings are still MUCH lower than 2008.

I would apply some personal accountability to Obama, rather than trying to deflect blame for why the majority of ppl don't think he's doing a good job.

Not deflecting anything. But in any case..November is just around the corner.

We'll see if the People think Obama is doing a good job in the elections.

You mean the election half the voting population won't vote in, and the 25% of the voting population who will vote Obama, how many are doing the "lesser of 2 evils" approach?

What i think is great is how if 2 candidates don't blindly attack each other dems like Swallow attack them... Of course if they do attack like Mitt and Newt then theya re all childern and Swallow/Dems attack them...

It's lose lose when you are looking so hard for any reason to hate something imo.

And you're still a faggot.

:thup: True story.

The same level of fearmongering was going on during his campaign, it's less now than it was then and his ratings are still MUCH lower than 2008.

I would apply some personal accountability to Obama, rather than trying to deflect blame for why the majority of ppl don't think he's doing a good job.

You mean the election half the voting population won't vote in, and the 25% of the voting population who will vote Obama, how many are doing the "lesser of 2 evils" approach?

Hey..that's the way you guys want it. Oh wait..you want even less people voting..so you are DEMANDING identification.

DEMANDING it by gumption!

obama has a history of saying one thing and doing another. Paul hasn't

Ron Paul is quietly forming an alliance with Romney.

It will be a hoot when that all comes out.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sODZCFI3T4]Ron Paul to Mitt Romney: No Deal - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiikYo0lyjc]Ron Paul: Absolutely "No Deal" with Romney - YouTube[/ame]

obama has a history of saying one thing and doing another. Paul hasn't

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sODZCFI3T4]Ron Paul to Mitt Romney: No Deal - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiikYo0lyjc]Ron Paul: Absolutely "No Deal" with Romney - YouTube[/ame]

What exactly do you expect Ron Paul to say? Seriously?

This is a guy who lards bills with pork, doesn't vote on them..but gets the pork anyways.

That conservative ideological purism for ya!

What exactly do you expect Ron Paul to say? Seriously?

This is a guy who lards bills with pork, doesn't vote on them..but gets the pork anyways.

That conservative ideological purism for ya!

I expect him to be his normal honest self.

obama plans to SAY he is cutting the deficit while raising it at the same time.

Hey..that's the way you guys want it. Oh wait..you want even less people voting..so you are DEMANDING identification.

A great effort at deflecting, kudos, but that stuff doesn't really work with me. I've never even spoken about the ID issue, so not sure who "you guys" are.

Maybe you're easy to fit into a democrat/liberal box, but not everyone can be so easily labeled and grouped together.

No identification required, Obama hype at its highest, and still 50% of ppl didn't vote and half of the remaining pool voted Obama. So at the height of his love and approval ratings, the overwhelming majority still didn't think he was worth voting for.

I repeat, the reason why his approval ratings have been constantly plummeting since he took office, is because of his job performance.

Last edited:
gary_varvel_new_gary_varvel_for_02202012.gif

A great effort at deflecting, kudos, but that stuff doesn't really work with me. I've never even spoken about the ID issue, so not sure who "you guys" are.

Maybe you're easy to fit into a democrat/liberal box, but not everyone can be so easily labeled and grouped together.

No identification required, Obama hype at its highest, and still 50% of ppl didn't vote and half of the remaining pool voted Obama. So at the height of his love and approval ratings, the overwhelming majority still didn't think he was worth voting for.

I repeat, the reason why his approval ratings have been constantly plummeting since he took office, is because of his job performance.

Well no it ain't. And in any case..for those paying attention to polls..which I am sure you don't until you can cherry pick them to make a point..his approval rating's been going up.

His "job performance" has been fine. What basically caused the approval ratings moving in a downward trend was a myriad of things. Not least of which were "magical thinking" from the left and downright hatred from the right.

I know..I know..a little nuanced I know..and you will be braying "DEFLECTION" as before the sound of the last keystroke I make dissipates..

But watcha gonna do? :dunno:

Well no it ain't. And in any case..for those paying attention to polls..which I am sure you don't until you can cherry pick them to make a point..his approval rating's been going up.

His "job performance" has been fine. What basically caused the approval ratings moving in a downward trend was a myriad of things. Not least of which were "magical thinking" from the left and downright hatred from the right.

I know..I know..a little nuanced I know..and you will be braying "DEFLECTION" as before the sound of the last keystroke I make dissipates..

So pretending I'm a republican and throwing out the voter ID thing wasn't a deflection? You're sticking to that? Interesting.

The overwhelming majority disagree with you on his job performance and their opinion of Obama, thankfully.

So pretending I'm a republican and throwing out the voter ID thing wasn't a deflection? You're sticking to that? Interesting.

The overwhelming majority disagree with you on his job performance and their opinion of Obama, thankfully.

Pretending? :lol:

I hate the republican party every bit as much as you love the democratic party.

Finish this sentence for me..Doc.

Ron Paul is with the ____________ party.

Republican

If he moves to the democrat party, I'll support him, if he becomes an independent, I'll support him, if he becomes a libertarian, I'll support him.

I support one person who happens to be in the party, other than him I hate the party. If Obama were in the republican party, you'd hate him. See Romney as an example.

Republican

If he moves to the democrat party, I'll support him, if he becomes an independent, I'll support him, if he becomes a libertarian, I'll support him.

I support one person who happens to be in the party, other than him I hate the party. If Obama were in the republican party, you'd hate him. See Romney as an example.
You must spread blah blah ablah reps blah blah blah to others

Republican

You must spread blah blah ablah reps blah blah blah to others

Thanks again sir.

Forum List

Back