Romney said Obama considers himself one of the 4 greatest presidents

Can you give any credible proof where Obama ever said that?

I think it might have been in an interview on 60 mins...
He compared his administration to a few others in history
and he pretty much put his administration at the top of a short list....

So he is saying in effect that He ranks himself as one
of the greatest Presidents in our History.
I think he needs to let the Historians decide if he gets a
few pats on the back....

It just looks like he can't wait for History to decide.
Kinda' like lookin'-in-a-mirror, huh?

handjob.gif

Last edited:
Cut Barry a little slack, Kiddies...when you get the Nobel Prize just for walking into the Oval Office it's easy to get carried away and start to think you're actually accomplishing things.

So far his two "signature" pieces of legislation are Obamacare and the Obama stimulus...neither of which any Democrat wanted to run on either in 2010 or for 2012...which makes it hard to buy his claim of having done much legislatively.

Obamaccomplishments
HERE

*Warning (Teabaggers): Numerous words contain more than five letters.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm curious...does anyone here ever read Shaman's posts?

I stopped long ago. None of them seemed to make sense. I just skip over them to the next poster. Kind of amusing actually. He makes all these posts and basically gets ignored because of the unreadable way he does them.
Here, ya' go......

icehotel3.jpg

You should probably read-ahead (in any, one post) to avoid those surprise ass-whuppin's.

I wish there was a party we could really turn too.

However, even as we speak The senate just added new items and spending to the alleged reauthorization bill for battered women. The Gop simply cant fold fast enough as Boehner has done ends around his own party to get agreements.

i got Labeled a Republican because i Voted in the 2010 Primary and the GOP send me a FAT Questionair Pack in the Mail asking me a buch of Questions and BEGGING me for a Donation.. i ripped it up tossed it in the trash!

Good man, I seen the light in 2004 when the GOP went spineless. I cancelled my automatic deduction, suddenly the State head of the GOP was on the phone. I told him to grow a pair.

i support Dr. Ron Paul. need i say more? LOL!

Cut Barry a little slack, Kiddies...when you get the Nobel Prize just for walking into the Oval Office it's easy to get carried away and start to think you're actually accomplishing things.

So far his two "signature" pieces of legislation are Obamacare and the Obama stimulus...neither of which any Democrat wanted to run on either in 2010 or for 2012...which makes it hard to buy his claim of having done much legislatively.

Obamaccomplishments
HERE

*Warning (Teabaggers): Numerous words contain more than five letters.

:eusa_whistle:

Here's (a more Teabagger-friendly; i.e. no reading, required)....

Forum List

Back