Romney / Ryan Yard Signs

That's incredibly interesting.

Why? The majority of us are gun-toting, bible thumping, veteran, Christian Conservatives. All the pole-smokers are up near DC (Alexandria, Fairfax). Get your ass down here in the country to see real Americans.

I live in the Hampton Roads area which has the highest concentration of people besides the areas getting close to DC. Haven't seen many at all. I also don't see any of Romney's people at the college campuses, which I frequent because of work but I can't take two steps outside without an Obama supporter giving me a pamphlet.

back seat full of them

I live in the Hampton Roads area which has the highest concentration of people besides the areas getting close to DC. Haven't seen many at all. I also don't see any of Romney's people at the college campuses, which I frequent because of work but I can't take two steps outside without an Obama supporter giving me a pamphlet.

back seat full of them

Get off the college campus, dumbfuck, and take a drive to Naval Base Norfolk, Oceana, Little Creek. You know - REALITY - not some Libberhoid college campus group orgy.

Ooops, I guess I should not have posted a dissenting reply in Warblers thread. :eusa_whistle:

I got one of his pissy pants negative feedback remarks, amazing.. You can go around and post all sorts of negative shit on this site, but you sure can't take it if someone does it to you.

keep at it little man, go hop on your trike. :lol:

I got one of his pissy pants negative feedback remarks, amazing....

That's the nice thing about the rep system on this site - I can bitch slap your Liberal stupidity electronically.

Don't like it?

Log off or start a separate whine-thread about it, assfucker.

back seat full of them

Get off the college campus, dumbfuck, and take a drive to Naval Base Norfolk, Oceana, Little Creek. You know - REALITY - not some Libberhoid college campus group orgy.

nothing says reality like a bunch of fat old men on the dole, sitting around scratching where their balls would be, telling lies about their time flipping sliders in the io and bitching about how that commie obama is gonna take their pensions and healthcare away.

:lmao:

asswipe

back seat full of them

Dumbfuck from the guy who complains his cycle parts are made in China but then says he'd purchase a Honda for quality. I knew it wasn't wise to entertain the musings of an idiot but I was short on entertainment this afternoon. You made the cut.

I work at the campuses because I work on Naval vessels as part of the NNSY apprenticeship program. After Ryan just passed a bill Thursday that would nix 6% of our take home pay how do you think a lot of the federally employed civilians feel. Luckily, that apeshit piece of legislation will die in the Senate.

I thought the best weapon of the soldier was the mind.. what the hell were you, a mess hall attendant?

back seat full of them

Dumbfuck from the guy who complains his cycle parts are made in China but then says he'd purchase a Honda for quality. I knew it wasn't wise to entertain the musings of an idiot but I was short on entertainment this afternoon. You made the cut.

I work at the campuses because I work on Naval vessels as part of the NNSY apprenticeship program. After Ryan just passed a bill Thursday that would nix 6% of our take home pay how do you think a lot of the federally employed civilians feel. Luckily, that apeshit piece of legislation will die in the Senate.

I thought the best weapon of the soldier was the mind.. what the hell were you, a mess hall attendant?

Another POS sand crab.

back seat full of them

actually, he was a flute player

Ooops, I guess I should not have posted a dissenting reply in Warblers thread. :eusa_whistle:

I got one of his pissy pants negative feedback remarks, amazing.. You can go around and post all sorts of negative shit on this site, but you sure can't take it if someone does it to you.

keep at it little man, go hop on your trike. :lol:

I will never neg anyone, unless they neg me, then they can be sure of it, may not happen right away, but it will happen. Just remember the golden rule, if you do it to me, I figure you don't mind it happening to you.

Romney is losing Virginia. It is moving from too close to call to a blue Obama state

While Norfolk may be solid Romney country, the bulk of the population is in the metro DC area. As in most states, Romney is losing votes in Virginia

The only contested race will be for the Senator

Forum List

Back