Romney/Ryan Tax Plan:_____________________________________________ ?

I suppose there are two possibilities.

1) They know they'll have to raise the tax burden on the middle class and are just a tad reluctant to admit it. So they prefer the silliness of the Secret Tax Plan to admitting the truth.

2) The Secret Tax Plan is real, in that they haven't bothered to work out the numbers far enough yet to realize that they will in fact be raising the tax burden on the middle class. Boy are they in for a surprise!

One would think between the two of them that they could name at least ONE loophole they would close.

Bottom line: Their agenda is none of our business.

just like anne romney said- "you people (read- little people) are getting all you're going to get" ;)

mitt-romney-etch-a-sketch-via-Jed-Lewison-at-DKos.jpg

One would think between the two of them that they could name at least ONE loophole they would close.

Bottom line: Their agenda is none of our business.

They have to wait for the Teaparty to give them their one word answers.

Why even bother to have debates if Romney and Ryan are just going to refuse to answer important questions?

Sadly, they don't have to for the type of people that would vote for them.

you two crack me up

AGAIN, why didn't your dear leader do it when he had a SUPERMAJORITY?

Good grief, you're just a mouthpiece!
One of the standard Republican talking points is that the Democrats had a filibuster-proof, super majority for two years between 2008 and 2010. This talking point is usually trotted out when liberals complain that the Republicans filibustered virtually every piece of legislation proposed by Obama or the Democrats over that period of time.

The implication is that Democrats had ample opportunity to pass legislation and that the reason they didn’t pass more legislation doesn’t have anything to do with the Republicans. The Truth is that the Democrats only had a filibuster-proof majority for 24 working days during that period.
Democrats only had a veto proof majority for 24 working days | Fact Left

I dare you to read the article, and I further dare you to counter it with something more than a dismissive sneer about it being a left-wing blog, try some research instead.

However, I'm not really that stupid, I know I've just wasted 5 minutes that I could have used doing something far more productive - like scratching, or kicking the cat....

Forum List

Back