Romney-Ryan Plan will fix economy

We'd never know for sure unless he is elected and his "plan" implemented.

What is certain - 4 more years of Obama will ruin our economy and tear apart the social fabric of this nation.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

The hard part has already been done.

The stimulus worked and reversed the job loss. It was an uphill battle.

It doesn't matter who gets elected now, the economy will continue to improve.

Attached is a graph of the private employment growth. It bottomed out at -810,000 Jan 2009.
Click on graph to enlarge.

Over the short term, yes..it will improve. But in terms of sustainable growth? Re-introducing the ideas Bush used 14 years ago will get us deeper into the same crisis we experienced 4 years ago.

No thanks.

First, Bush was not in office 14 years ago, and second, absolutely nothing that Bush did got us into the mess we find ourselves in today. Anyone who thinks that tax cuts could cause the economy to collapse, would also think that a pay raise would cause your own economy to collapse.

It is far past time for all of you Obama suck ups to start thinking for yourself. You are being fed Kool-aid, and you are sopping it up.

There is no doubt that we went into a deep recession, but that recession ended in June of 2009. Whether an economy shrinks a little bit, or a lot, a proper recovery is the same. Once the economic environment becomes attractive again, growth occurs, and growth creates more growth. After that, the jobs numbers start looking better, and everyone is positive again.

We are not growing at a reasonable rate because the Obama administration has not attempted to create an attractive economic environment, and investors are not keen to invest in this environment. Consequently, growth is way too slow.

THIS :clap2:

BTW- Link to 5 point plan

http://www.mittromney.com/sites/default/files/shared/presidentialaccountabilityscorecard_1_1.pdf

Harvard Economist makes it clear that the Romney-Ryan plan is the ONE that will fix our fiscal crisis:

How to Fix Our Fiscal Crisis | LearnLiberty

Cutting entitlements won't fix our current problems, but entitlements do need to be cut in some fashion, or we need to start collecting more taxes in order to leave them as is. The problem with cutting entitlements is that nobody is really serious about it. While you can point out that Ryan had a plan for Medicare, it was a horrible plan that would not work. Honestly, the only real solution is to raise the retirement age and the age at which people can begin collecting benefits. This is not only the most fiscally viable plan, it is also the most logical. It was never meant for SS and Medicare to cover people for nearly 15 years of retirement. When these programs were first put into place, people were lucky to make it to 70; now life expectancy has increased to 78.

This is a discussion we must have, and we do need to elect representatives who are willing to address these issues, but saying that just cutting entitlements is the answer is off base, because the cuts need to come into play for future retirees, not those just now retiring or within a few years of retirement.

Oh now the left is admitting there is a Romney/Ryan plan?? I thought they were all saying, "How is Romney going to fix it?" Now we'll just attack without even reading it.

It's the Democratic way. We have to pass stuff to see what's in it. :)

Romney has no plan; Ryan had a bad plan that was thoroughly rejected. I will give Ryan credit for at least coming up with a plan, because you are correct that nobody else has. The problem is that a bad plan doesn't help us right now.

Everybody knows what needs to be done, but nobody wants to say it or do it. The only one in Washington who I personally know has discussed it is Rand Paul. As much as I can't stand him, at least he is intelligent enough to know what needs to be done with SS and Medicare.

Harvard Economist makes it clear that the Romney-Ryan plan is the ONE that will fix our fiscal crisis:

How to Fix Our Fiscal Crisis | LearnLiberty

actually, since Ryan Romney is really the same as Bush Cheney, i'm not seeing how the polici,es that got us INTO this mess are going to get us out.

"More Tax cuts for rich people!"

Can you show me where Romney/Ryan have the same policies as Bush/Cheney?? Or is this just a repeat of the crazy left wing media??

Did you read the Romney/Ryan plan?? I didn't think so.

Sorry, but the media is not left wing, it's center left, but the right gets plenty of coverage, so it really isn't skewed left at all. Just because you are so far to the right that you're about to fall off the edge of the earth does not make everyone else far left.

Nobel Prize winners do not impress me any more, ever since they gave the Peace Prize to a community organizer.

If you want to read the ideas of respected economists, I suggest Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams.[/QUOTE]

I have respect for all so-called expert economists. But Nobel prize winners, whether economists or community organizers, have proven more people around the globe respect them than respect someone who has not, regardless of whether a couple of people respect them or other economists whose names get tossed around. But interesting, no comment on the $21B... how Romney-esque. :confused:

Forum List

Back