Romney-Ryan Plan will fix economy

The left believes that 40 million dollars a month in funny money will fix the economy.

it is from the short bus vein of the worlds economists.

the austrian school.

They are a small minority

What is the single most important thing that can be done to fix the U.S. budget deficit? Harvard economist Jeff Miron says the answer is clear: cut entitlements. Miron explains that as currently structured, the costs of Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security will continue to grow rapidly, eclipsing all other U.S. spending in the next couple of decades. Miron argues that without making cuts to these programs, there is no hope of getting spending under control.

Isn't Romney pledging to raise Medicare spending by $716 billion over the next decade?

Rhetorical question: the answer is yes.

it is from the short bus vein of the worlds economists.

the austrian school.

They are a small minority

Truth doesn't depend on how many people accept it as truth.

BTW, he wasn't speaking economics, just math and there is only one school on that subject. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, and the interest on the national debt, dwarf spending in all other areas of government, with the exception of Defense.

Harvard Economist makes it clear that the Romney-Ryan plan is the ONE that will fix our fiscal crisis:

How to Fix Our Fiscal Crisis | LearnLiberty

actually, since Ryan Romney is really the same as Bush Cheney, i'm not seeing how the polici,es that got us INTO this mess are going to get us out.

sarahpalinretarded__whitenoiseinsanitydotcomphoto.JPG

"More Tax cuts for rich people!"

Oh now the left is admitting there is a Romney/Ryan plan?? I thought they were all saying, "How is Romney going to fix it?" Now we'll just attack without even reading it.

It's the Democratic way. We have to pass stuff to see what's in it. :)

Harvard Economist makes it clear that the Romney-Ryan plan is the ONE that will fix our fiscal crisis:

actually, since Ryan Romney is really the same as Bush Cheney, i'm not seeing how the polici,es that got us INTO this mess are going to get us out.

Can you show me where Romney/Ryan have the same policies as Bush/Cheney?? Or is this just a repeat of the crazy left wing media??

Did you read the Romney/Ryan plan?? I didn't think so.

When you demean the experts to retain your historically failed ideas you are an idiot.

welcome to the short bus

Can you show me where Romney/Ryan have the same policies as Bush/Cheney?? Or is this just a repeat of the crazy left wing media??

Did you read the Romney/Ryan plan?? I didn't think so.

I have no interest in anything Romney has to say at this point. Jury came in on him a long time ago.

What we need is investment in education and infrastructure to compete with our rivals. We aren't doing that.

Oh now the left is admitting there is a Romney/Ryan plan?? I thought they were all saying, "How is Romney going to fix it?" Now we'll just attack without even reading it.

It's the Democratic way. We have to pass stuff to see what's in it. :)

I'm not. I have yet to see any plan at all.

Forum List

Back