Romney-Ryan plan destroy's Medicare...

And if they did not meet the guidelines, who would know. Romney and (I presume) Ryan are opposed to regulators and big government. Is it unreasonable to infer smaller government means less regulations, fewer auditors and more fraud?

You want to talk fraud ???? Which candidate actually CUT medicare you self righteous ass?

Your ignorance is without boundaries; your attacks are both foolish and cowardly and your posts are void of thought, full of emotion and thoughtless. You do provide a bit of dark humor.

Answer the question you hack

You want to talk fraud ???? Which candidate actually CUT medicare you self righteous ass?

Your ignorance is without boundaries; your attacks are both foolish and cowardly and your posts are void of thought, full of emotion and thoughtless. You do provide a bit of dark humor.

As I understand it, the cuts were to health care providers not to Medicare recipients as you and others on the right suggest; the same cut is included in Ryan's plan. Lying by omission is still lying.

Name calling is both childish and tells more about the caller than the recipient.

As I understand it, the cuts were to health care providers not to Medicare recipients as you and others on the right suggest; the same cut is included in Ryan's plan. Lying by omission is still lying.

Name calling is both childish and tells more about the caller than the recipient.

Actually in the Ryan plan, the rates would be set by various insurance companies competeing both to keep premiums and doctor compensation competative. If they couldnt, then both could switch to other providers.

With medicare you get "take it or leave it." It must be nice to be able to strong arm doctors and hospitals into taking less money just because you can.

I call you what you are....Now answer the question....In case you forgot it it was "which candidate actually cut medicare?"

I call you what you are....Now answer the question....In case you forgot it it was "which candidate actually cut medicare?"

By posting this lie of omission you prove two things: you're a parrot and a partisan hack.

By posting this lie of omission you prove two things: you're a parrot and a partisan hack.

You keep dodging you hack......Answer the question of which candidate actually cut medicare!

Still waiting Wry Catcher for the answer of which candidate actually cut medicare over 700 billion dollars.......you still to much a coward to answer?

Am I the only one here who thinks that Medicare should be cut a little? We expect politicians to cut the national debt yet whenever they try to cut or reduce any specific program, we freak out as if that's the most important program ever. Have we forgotten than Bush made huge expansions to Medicare just a few years ago? Medicare wasn't to bad before that. Why can't we go back to that? My 89 year old grandpa was approved to have his knee surgery paid for. He's had 2 heart attacks? I love him and there isn't a man more deserving, but that's hundreds of thousands of dollars for maybe 5-6 years of use. How does that make sense?

2. Read carefully and think between the lines - the parody of tossing granny off the cliff is not too far-fetched.

Yes this is very scary My husband and I buy our own health insurance because we own our own business.

1. My 16 year old son has Type1 Diabetes

2. I am recovering from having breast cancer ( just finished my last chemo 2 weeks ago)

I do not feel because we are preexisting we should be without any health insurance.
My husband is busting his butte paying for the deductions as it is right now..

I can visualize the throwing granny and others who have preexisting off the cliff very much so with Robme getting in.

2. Read carefully and think between the lines - the parody of tossing granny off the cliff is not too far-fetched.

Yes this is very scary My husband and I buy our own health insurance because we own our own business.

1. My 16 year old son has Type1 Diabetes

2. I am recovering from having breast cancer ( just finished my last chemo 2 weeks ago)

I do not feel because we are preexisting we should be without any health insurance.
My husband is busting his butte paying for the deductions as it is right now..

I can visualize the throwing granny and others who have preexisting off the cliff very much so with Robme getting in.

Why does the insurance company have be forced to pay extra cost???????

Seniors are already starting to run from obama. Another demographic leaving the fold.

Stumping in Florida today, Mitt Romney charged President Obama’s Affordable Care Act will “cut more than $700 billion” out of Medicare.

What Romney didn’t say was that his running-mate’s budget — approved by House Republicans and by Romney himself — would cut Medicare by the same amount.The big difference, though, is the Affordable Care Act achieves these savings by reducing Medicare payments to drug companies, hospitals, and other providers rather than cutting payments to Medicare beneficiaries.

Yes, the entire Romney campaign is built on violation of federal law due to felonious perjury to start with, namely his federal financial disclosure statement for the presidential bid submitted to the US Office of Government Ethics.

As I recall, the Ryan plan would destroy medicare completely in 30 years. Medicare will go bankrupt and be over under democrats in 14 years.

I wonder is any of the Libs here will admit that the Medicare program is in trouble.
I also wonder if the Libs realize that Ryan's plan will not affect those 55 and older...

Lets see who responds and how they respond to this.

As I recall, the Ryan plan would destroy medicare completely in 30 years. Medicare will go bankrupt and be over under democrats in 14 years.

I wonder is any of the Libs here will admit that the Medicare program is in trouble.
I also wonder if the Libs realize that Ryan's plan will not affect those 55 and older...

Lets see who responds and how they respond to this.

They cant even admit that Obama was the one to actually cut medicare 700 billion dollars and thus shorten it solvency.

They cant even admit that Obama was the one to actually cut medicare 700 billion dollars and thus shorten it solvency.

That is blatant disinformation by Romney/Ryan. Read what the CBO said at the top of this thread:

Stumping in Florida today, Mitt Romney charged President Obama’s Affordable Care Act will “cut more than $700 billion” out of Medicare.

What Romney didn’t say was that his running-mate’s budget — approved by House Republicans and by Romney himself — would cut Medicare by the same amount.The big difference, though, is the Affordable Care Act achieves these savings by reducing Medicare payments to drug companies, hospitals, and other providers rather than cutting payments to Medicare beneficiaries.

The Romney-Ryan plan, by contrast, achieves its savings by turning Medicare into a voucher whose value doesn’t keep up with expected increases in healthcare costs — thereby shifting the burden onto Medicare beneficiaries, who will have to pay an average of $6,500 a year more for their Medicare insurance, according an analysis of the Republican plan by the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office.

The Romney-Ryan plan, shifts the burden onto Medicare beneficiaries!

That is blatant disinformation by Romney/Ryan. Read what the CBO said at the top of this thread:

The Romney-Ryan plan, by contrast, achieves its savings by turning Medicare into a voucher whose value doesn’t keep up with expected increases in healthcare costs — thereby shifting the burden onto Medicare beneficiaries, who will have to pay an average of $6,500 a year more for their Medicare insurance, according an analysis of the Republican plan by the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office.

The Romney-Ryan plan, shifts the burden onto Medicare beneficiaries!
you are the only one being dishonest. The affordable health care act cut Medicare buy 700 billion dollars...... You scream at Romney for something he didn't do yet praise Obama for actually cutting it you hypocrite.

Forum List

Back