Romney/Ryan New Campaign Slogan!

Aug 7, 2012
Mitt Romney's New campaign slogan!

403813800.jpg

If you want to use this feel free!

You might consider that this board isn't your personal toilet.

It gets really frustrating weeding through the asswipe threads like to find a few good ones to read.

Or is this your way of ejaculating ?

It gets really frustrating weeding through the asswipe threads like to find a few good ones to read.

Yeah just like all of the stupid ass Clint Eastwood threads. Do we really need 20 going at the same time? As always with the Righties do as I say not what i do..........

Yeah just like all of the stupid ass Clint Eastwood threads. Do we really need 20 going at the same time? As always with the Righties do as I say not what i do..........

You are more than welcome to show me where I started a Clint Eastwood Thread.

Or you can shove your keyboard up your ass.

Do you see me saying anything about the left here ? Moron.

This poster starts all kinds of crap threads which push good ones off the front page.

Now what was you question ?

This poster starts all kinds of crap threads which push good ones off the front page.

I actually like many of the threads this OP starts, just ignore them. Crab as i am trying to ignore the flood of Clint who did shit for Carmel.

I actually like many of the threads this OP starts, just ignore them. Crab as i am trying to ignore the flood of Clint who did shit for Carmel.

So you admit to typing with your dick ?

It's great you like them. Why don't you go to one of the lesser used forums and you two can give each other electronic hand-jobs.

In the meantime, quit pushing good threads off the front or making it tough to find them because of all the s**t that CourseInNotSmart posts.

It's great you like them. Why don't you go to one of the lesser used forums and you two can give each other electronic hand-jobs.

In the meantime, quit pushing good threads off the front or making it tough to find them because of all the s**t that CourseInNotSmart posts.

I don't have dick, I have a vagina that your party wants to probe...shit head
As I said put her on your ignore list easy as that..

No it's not...dumbass.

It's threads keep pushing others off the front. Ignoring does not change that.

Was that to tough to understand

As for probing......I don't recall hearing that at the convention....making stuff up again ?

No it's not...dumbass.

It's threads keep pushing others off the front. Ignoring does not change that.

Was that to tough to understand

As for probing......I don't recall hearing that at the convention....making stuff up again ?

I know you didn't hear it at the convention, just as you won't hear it on Fox news. Its all wait until I am voted in then find out the details with Romney / Ryan
Really seriously this forum is full of republican Obama hate, look at the front page now. In a dream world that is all it will be so get into reality, just see this Op's threads and ignore as I do with many threads on this forum as to not get sick over it all.

Yeah, weeding through yours and other trolls threads is a major problem. You might consider this board isn't your personal forum for making disgusting and disgraceful remarks like those above! And being a woman, I find it a little difficult to do the big E

211 is IRT what he told that person to call who lost her house in the flooding from Issac. :eusa_whistle: Apparently he told her to go home & call 211 lol

Last edited:

Yeah, weeding through yours and other trolls threads is a major problem. You might consider this board isn't your personal forum for making disgusting and disgraceful remarks like those above! And being a woman, I find it a little difficult to do the big E

Please show me a troll thread I've started.

Asswipe.

My question still stands. Do you see this place as your own. Cause you sure like to litter it with your little turds.

Asswipe.

My question still stands. Do you see this place as your own. Cause you sure like to litter it with your little turds.

I will try to ignore you as much as possible. Your posts aren't worth the keystrokes to respond. *click*

Asswipe.

I will try to ignore you as much as possible. Your posts aren't worth the keystrokes to respond. *click*

And your threads are like pigs**t.

You might, at least, keep them to a minimum.

This one is simply meaningless.

Forum List

Back