Romney/Ryan Campaign hats made in China

Romney/Ryan campaign caps made in China! Obama/Biden made in the USA!

20121026.romney_hat_made_in_china.png

bootleg products, to go with your bootlicking lying ass.

President Obama on Midwest tour with bus made in Canada - NYPOST.com

WASHINGTON -- President Obama is barnstorming the heartland to boost US jobs in a taxpayer-financed luxury bus the government had custom built -- in Canada, The Post has learned.

Obama’s Bus Was Made in

Actually the bus was purchased from a company in Tennessee. That company bought the shell of the bus from a company in Canada. So 90% of the work on the bus was done in the US

The feds bought the two coaches for $2.2 million from Hemphill Brothers Coach, based in Tennessee. It installed custom interior upgrades into the Prevost shell, which accounted for about half the cost.

The contract lists the country of origin as Canada and place of manufacture as "outside U.S. - Trade Agreements," a possible reference to the North American Free Trade Agreement.
you were saying???

Oh yeah all I say about Romney is what I see. What I see I don't like

All I see from you is stupidity. I don't like stupidity. I find it tolerable in the mentally challenged. Are you mentally challenged? Should I tolerate you or mock you as a wilfully stupid prat?

Romney ain't responsible for the hats. Obama, on the other hand... is very much responsible for his choice of coach provider. Sucks to be you.

WASHINGTON -- President Obama is barnstorming the heartland to boost US jobs in a taxpayer-financed luxury bus the government had custom built -- in Canada, The Post has learned.

Obama’s Bus Was Made in

Actually the bus was purchased from a company in Tennessee. That company bought the shell of the bus from a company in Canada. So 90% of the work on the bus was done in the US

And yet, you'll repeat any old crap about Romney... you're a joke. BBC my ass... you're an MSNBCer.

Obama’s Bus Was Made in

The feds bought the two coaches for $2.2 million from Hemphill Brothers Coach, based in Tennessee. It installed custom interior upgrades into the Prevost shell, which accounted for about half the cost.

The contract lists the country of origin as Canada and place of manufacture as "outside U.S. - Trade Agreements," a possible reference to the North American Free Trade Agreement.
you were saying???

Hook line and sinker. See how at first this big ass lie is told about the SS buying the bus in Canada. See how I draw you in and make you tell the whole story? Brilliant wasn't it.

Romney/Ryan campaign caps made in China! Obama/Biden made in the USA!

OH NO! Not that. Oh, oh, oh, oh.

I probably own 25 ball caps that hang in my closet. St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, St. Louis Blues, Arkansas Razorbacks, Route 66, Nissan and there isn't a GD one of them made in the United States, including Nike, Adidas, New Era, 47 Brand, Top of the World, American Needle, Reebok.

China, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Indonesia...you name it.

Oh yeah all I say about Romney is what I see. What I see I don't like

All I see from you is stupidity. I don't like stupidity. I find it tolerable in the mentally challenged. Are you mentally challenged? Should I tolerate you or mock you as a wilfully stupid prat?

Romney ain't responsible for the hats. Obama, on the other hand... is very much responsible for his choice of coach provider. Sucks to be you.

Wrong again scooter. I never said Romney was responsible for the hats. On the other hand Obama didn't buy the bus. The secret service did and did so from a company in the US. And quite the contrary it's great to be a brother like myself

Why do I get the feeling that this Chinese hat thing is complete Democrat staged Bullshit.

After controversy arose over Ralph Lauren’s 2012 U.S. Olympic uniforms’ Chinese origins, Mitt Romney told ABC’s Jonathan Karl that the issue is “extraneous” to the focus of the games.

“The Olympic games are about the athletes and we’re going to watch the athlete perform and these other matters are extraneous I think to the heart of the matter, which is how well will our athletes do?” Romney said. “I’m not going to get into the uniform issue.”

Like the uniforms in 2012 and in 2002, when Mitt Romney ran the Salt Lake Olympics much of its official memorabilia was manufactured overseas, including a 9/11 commemorative pin and another fashioned in the shape of Romney’s head.

Salt Lake 2002 Olympics paraphernalia obtained by ABC bears “Made in China” and “Made in Bangladesh” stamps.

Two hats, made by Illinois-based American Needle, were manufactured in Bangladesh. A collectible tin and several pins, including a cartoonish Romney likeness and a 9/11 pin bearing the words “United We Stand,” were manufactured in China by Aminco, the U.S. Olympic Committee’s sole licensee for lapel pins, according to the company’s website. A stuffed animal was made in China by Fischer Price, and a Salt Lake 2002 tote bag was made in Taiwan.

Made in China: Olympic Pin Shaped Like Mitt Romney’s Face - ABC News

Liberals think it's OK to save Chinese General Motors with Millions of our Tax money, but not to buy a few hats... Union priorities you know.

Obama was made in Kenya and no one is complaining about that.

Now, why is it that Mr. Transparency won't release his school records???

Why should he release his school records?

You should ask Trump about that. He grew up with Obama in Kenya.

A lot of the brains of the people on this board were made in China in a factory with no quality control, by unskilled workers.

Why should he release his school records?

You should ask Trump about that. He grew up with Obama in Kenya.

I’m guessing that Obama probably doesn’t want his school records released because he doesn’t want people to find that they show, he probably got Foreign Student Aid and that he put down his birth place as Kenya and/or he claimed his religion as Muslim. So, they must remain sealed or else Obama could be found out or worse go to jail.

Forum List

Back