Romney/Ryan Campaign hats made in China

Aug 7, 2012
Romney/Ryan campaign caps made in China! Obama/Biden made in the USA!

20121026.romney_hat_made_in_china.png

courseofhistory>>>>---:redface:

:lol:...eh, you'll get over it.

Last edited:
Maybe they can go find out where his toilet paper is made

good grief

Romney/Ryan campaign caps made in China! Obama/Biden made in the USA!

20121026.romney_hat_made_in_china.png

And of course Obama's campaign stuff is made in the good 'ol USA
by union workers making $47.00 an hr with a full pension and health care
paid for by the company and limo service to and from work.

Geez...Give me a fucking break. :mad:

I read that the hats in the pic are not official hats and that the website says they are all made in America but they don't show the tag. Then there is the guy in the local paper today that said he got his hat at a rally and it is made in china

I read that the hats in the pic are not official hats and that the website says they are all made in America but they don't show the tag. Then there is the guy in the local paper today that said he got his hat at a rally and it is made in china

That would be called 'private enterprise'. It's not official Romney merchandise so he's not responsible for where non official merchanisers buy their goods from.

Logic. Use it.

President Obama on Midwest tour with bus made in Canada - NYPOST.com

WASHINGTON -- President Obama is barnstorming the heartland to boost US jobs in a taxpayer-financed luxury bus the government had custom built -- in Canada, The Post has learned.

Obama’s Bus Was Made in

Actually the bus was purchased from a company in Tennessee. That company bought the shell of the bus from a company in Canada. So 90% of the work on the bus was done in the US

And yet, you'll repeat any old crap about Romney... you're a joke. BBC my ass... you're an MSNBCer.

President Obama on Midwest tour with bus made in Canada - NYPOST.com

WASHINGTON -- President Obama is barnstorming the heartland to boost US jobs in a taxpayer-financed luxury bus the government had custom built -- in Canada, The Post has learned.

Obama’s Bus Was Made in

Actually the bus was purchased from a company in Tennessee. That company bought the shell of the bus from a company in Canada. So 90% of the work on the bus was done in the US

And yet, you'll repeat any old crap about Romney... you're a joke. BBC my ass... you're an MSNBCer.

Actually I'm not into MSNBC although I do watch it from time to time. I actually watch Fox more. As for the BBC. That has nothing to do with news. Ask your wife what BBC is when talking bout a black man

Forum List

Back