Romney Runs From Mourdock Misogyny

Democrats really believe that all children should be killed in the womb, but the death sentence could be avoided if the mother so chooses to be that generous.

that's "evolved".

and yah.. he evolved at the first debate. what a quinky dink.

Evolved? I dunno, he still refers to a 7-2 SCOTUS decision which protects our first trimester reproductive privacy from Government intrusion as "judicial activism"...a decision which cites the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments as protecting an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws...Mitt, in his infinite wisdom, calls that Constitutional ruling "activism" and reckons State referendums on this issue are the proper course for America...???

Mitt believes that life begins at conception and wishes that the laws of our nation reflected that view. But while the nation remains so divided, he believes that the right next step is for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade – a case of blatant judicial activism that took a decision that should be left to the people and placed it in the hands of unelected judges. With Roe overturned, states will be empowered through the democratic process to determine their own abortion laws and not have them dictated by judicial mandate.

Taking innocent life is always wrong and always tragic, wherever it happens.

Values | Mitt Romney for President

SO? a lot of people think a CHILD is made at conception..it's you abortion nuts who make them only a clump of cells to JUSTIFY your killing of the child

The debate is not about whether or not it is a child at conception... This issue is about PRIVACY from Government OVERREACH into your womb! The Supreme Court has upheld that terminating a pregnancy is a PRIVATE medical decision. As a Conservative, I believe that is the proper political view and as a Christian, I believe that is the proper humanitarian view. Mr Bean and other self righteous nitwits believe the Government should own your body the minute a man rapes you...Now we even have Senators saying that baby is some sort of "blessing". Good Lord, let's have a vote on that too! :cuckoo:

and whatever happened to his support of personhood laws, anyway?

Casualties of the gender-gap.

Mourdock, Indiana's state treasurer, said Tuesday during a debate against Democratic Rep. Joe Donnelly that when a woman becomes pregnant during rape "that it is something God intended."

Asked whether abortion should be allowed in cases of rape or incest, Mourdock said, "I struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God. And, I think, even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen."
Compelling evidence that the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment is needed more now than at any time in our Nation’s history.

Forum List

Back