Romney, Rubio Should Beat Obama, Biden

Rubio isn't going to be caught with 100 miles of Romney after all the Hispanic baiting Romney has done.

Romney runs at 25% amongst Hispanics. Rubio isn't going to mess up his mello on this fool.

So saying you will enforce immigration laws and not give amnesty to criminals is Hispanic baiting? LOL!

Rubio's pull is with conservative Hispanics, not the pro-illegal Reconquista types.

You lefties are truly morons.

Well at least they dont fall for a 100% fraud like Romney.

Rubio's "pull" is with Cubans. That's it. And they enjoy immigration rules no one has. Most Hispanics are conservative..by the way. I know this from experience. My father's side of the family is Hispanic. And half of them..are Cuban.

Why would a presidential candidate pick a VP that could never legally proceed him if he became president? Rubio isn't a "natural born citizen," so he can never be president. Same problem that's rearing it's ugly head about obama right now.

Is that true? Could Dems have as much fun as Rethugs did demanding birth certs and all that shit.

God I hope so. I really like that what goes round come round.

Rubio is actually LESS eligible to be president than obama is. At least obama had one parent that was an American citizen. Rubio had neither.

The supreme court is going to have to put a stop to this sooner or later one way or the other. Either we're going to allow anyone and everyone no matter if you were born an anchor baby, to be president, or we're going to adhere to the constitution. This isn't even a dirty little secret or a conspiracy. Washington is pushing these ineligible candidates at us, both parties, and they don't give a damn about the law.

Last edited:
I like Rubio. But, he should not be allowed to be VP.
Allen West should be considered if the Reps was a minority player on the ticket.
After Biden I guess VP isn't all that important. But hey, who's really running the show anyway?

One way or the other who ever, Obama and the Dems and Rep Rinos must be ousted from politics for ever.
Its time the liberal agenda dies for good. Its not rocket science. Look at us now, a failing country and society.
My thought may be a pipe dream. I'm not sure the names and face we see matter much anymore. It may take more than an election to cure this countries
ailments.

Last edited:
Marco Rubio is a natural born citizen, he was born on US soil, the same as Obama. Why do you think so many pregnant Hispanics cross the border to download their kid?? So the kid is a natural born US citizen. It matters not what country the parents are from, if they are born on US soil, they are US citizens.

Allen West should be considered if the Reps was a minority player on the ticket.

One way or the other who ever, Obama and the Dems and Rep Rinos must be ousted from politics for ever.
Its time the liberal agenda dies for good. Its not rocket science. Look at us now, a failing country and society.

again, if Romney is hoping is Veep Pick is going to be decisive, he's already lost.

Can you please name ONE president who won because he picked the right runningmate?

The best you can hope for is "not disasterous".

Rubio is actually LESS eligible to be president than obama is.

Certinately less qualified.

Marco Rubio is a natural born citizen, he was born on US soil, the same as Obama.

Don't let the Birthers hear you say that.

....One way or the other who ever, Obama and the Dems and Rep Rinos must be ousted from politics for ever.
My thought may be a pipe dream. I'm not sure the names and face we see matter much anymore. It may take more than an election to cure this countries
ailments.

I've never understood this thinking when it comes to liberalism in America? America is and remains a liberal nation in spite of the attacks on a 'word' and the pretense that conservatives are the real Americans. We are all conservative in some ways, but conservatism as a political philosophy is empty. No nation, no accomplishment has ever been conservative, standing still is not a position for anyone but a .....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/186726-republican-ideology-through-history-7.html#post4251322

What Is Conservatism and What Is Wrong with It?

So saying you will enforce immigration laws and not give amnesty to criminals is Hispanic baiting? LOL!

Rubio's pull is with conservative Hispanics, not the pro-illegal Reconquista types.

You lefties are truly morons.

Rubio's "pull" is with Cubans. That's it. And they enjoy immigration rules no one has. Most Hispanics are conservative..by the way. I know this from experience. My father's side of the family is Hispanic. And half of them..are Cuban.

Please.... if Rubio came down to Mexican town and started speaking spanish to those people down there they fall all over him.

....One way or the other who ever, Obama and the Dems and Rep Rinos must be ousted from politics for ever.
ailments.

I've never understood this thinking when it comes to liberalism in America? America is and remains a liberal nation in spite of the attacks on a 'word' and the pretense that conservatives are the real Americans. We are all conservative in some ways, but conservatism as a political philosophy is empty. No nation, no accomplishment has ever been conservative, standing still is not a position for anyone but a .....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/186726-republican-ideology-through-history-7.html#post4251322

What Is Conservatism and What Is Wrong with It?

:cuckoo:

http://www.limitedgovernment.org/publications/pubs/briefs/pdfs/brf4-32.pdf

I think this is the best ticket to beat Obama. It would sure up FL. and should win MI. Rubio would help in both states, we have a large Hispanic population in MI plus I'm sure they would pick up Ohio, Penn or both, and that’s a wrap :cool:

I think I like Rubio as a senator, for a few more years....

Yup. Me too.

I doubt he would even consent to a VP role right now.

He's a junior Senator and unlike Barry he will probably knows he doesn't have enough experience for the VP slot.

Marco Rubio is a natural born citizen, he was born on US soil, the same as Obama. Why do you think so many pregnant Hispanics cross the border to download their kid?? So the kid is a natural born US citizen. It matters not what country the parents are from, if they are born on US soil, they are US citizens.

I like ya naturegirl, but you're so far off on this you're making yourself look like a fool. Either you're just simply lying for effect or you flat out just don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I suggest you google the difference between a "NATURAL" born citizen and a "NATIVE" born citizen and what the constitution says about it as pertaining to the presidency, then you can make informed comments on the subject instead of sounding like a HS drop out.

Last edited:

Please.... if Rubio came down to Mexican town and started speaking spanish to those people down there they fall all over him.

They absolutely would not. There is a good amount of resentment about the "special rule" for Cubans. You may not get this either..but along with being very conservative, alot of hispanics are very bigotted. Cubans look down their noses at Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and just about everyone else. Puerto Ricans hate Dominicans and vice versa. People from Spain think that the way hispanics butcher the language is an atrocity.

Gosh.

Rubio = Tea Party cred to shore up Romney with the presently doubting 'true conservative' types.

Romney already delivers the middle.

Odumbass gets crushed by this ticket.

I like ya naturegirl, but you're so far off on this you're making yourself look like a fool. Either you're just simply lying for effect or you flat out just don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I suggest you google the difference between a "NATURAL" born citizen and a "NATIVE" born citizen and what the constitution says about it as pertaining to the presidency, then you can make informed comments on the subject instead of sounding like a HS drop out.

OK, we'll agree to disagree. I like ya, too PR but did you have to resort to insults?? :confused:

I think this is the best ticket to beat Obama. It would sure up FL. and should win MI. Rubio would help in both states, we have a large Hispanic population in MI plus I'm sure they would pick up Ohio, Penn or both, and that’s a wrap :cool:

I've heard that Romknees is a Morman..:eek:

Do we really want a bishop in a crazy cult as the POTUS?

again, if Romney is hoping is Veep Pick is going to be decisive, he's already lost.

Can you please name ONE president who won because he picked the right runningmate?

John Kennedy...

John Kennedy...

:lol:

Rubio is no Johnson.

And in terms of gaming congress, there's no one out there like Johnson today.

John Kennedy...

:lol:

Rubio is no Johnson.

And in terms of gaming congress, there's no one out there like Johnson today.

Guess you didn't like the answer. :lol:

Forum List

Back