Romney, Rubio Should Beat Obama, Biden

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
I think this is the best ticket to beat Obama. It would sure up FL. and should win MI. Rubio would help in both states, we have a large Hispanic population in MI plus I'm sure they would pick up Ohio, Penn or both, and that’s a wrap :cool:

They are saving him for 2016, Romney is going to pick someone from the private sector.

Rubio isn't going to be caught with 100 miles of Romney after all the Hispanic baiting Romney has done.

Romney runs at 25% amongst Hispanics. Rubio isn't going to mess up his mello on this fool.

So saying you will enforce immigration laws and not give amnesty to criminals is Hispanic baiting? LOL! You lefties are truly morons.

I think this is the best ticket to beat Obama. It would sure up FL. and should win MI. Rubio would help in both states, we have a large Hispanic population in MI plus I'm sure they would pick up Ohio, Penn or both, and that’s a wrap :cool:

I agree, a Romney/Rubio ticket would be a winner.

I'm inclined to think it very possibly could be a winner indeed. Though I'm feeling like it's not very likely.

he he he...

The GOP can't get excited about Romney. You think the independents will? He could save the world a lot of trouble by simply taking the nomination and giving his concession speech in the same night.

I think I like Rubio as a senator, for a few more years....

The time is now sweetie, Rubio is a winner. Romney isn't my first choice, but I think this would be a winning ticket, we have to get rid of Obama. A Lot of my Jewish people are voting Romney.:cool:

It's well thought out and logical roc...but it's just not going to happen. Not that Rommney wouldn't love to get a rock star like Marco, but Rubio is a man of principle and he's said since his acceptance speech in 2010 that he was not going to Washington as the congressman from Florida as a stepping stone. He is going there to work for the people who elected him.

He said that the night he was elected, he said it in interviews when asked by the media if he was considering running for president VP AND he said it to a GOP delegation went to offer him the support of the GOP and ask him to run for president 6 months ago.

Not sure, but I think the guy means it! ;~)

If Rommney is the nominee, his pic for VP won't make much difference....UNLESS there is another Rubio out there that I don't know about. Paul Ryan or Allen West as VP wouldn't help the conservative base feel any better about him.

His only choices are to pick someone who is relatively noncontroversial with no political baggage OR a pandering VP pick. Someone who will appeal a large minority voting block. Catholics, evangelicals, Hispanics, women or the like and hope to draw away enough independents in that block to make up for an uninspired conservative base.

At least that's the way I see it. I figure it's going to be who we LEAST expect. Guys like T-Paw, Perry or the other former candidates can't deliver anything that isn't already solidly a red state anyway....outside of maybe Santorum in Pa. So I think it will be an unknown.

The time is now sweetie, Rubio is a winner. Romney isn't my first choice, but I think this would be a winning ticket, we have to get rid of Obama. A Lot of my Jewish people are voting Romney.:cool:

I agree it would work, baby, but I believe Rubio when he firmly says, NO, to the prospect. And we do need to fill the Senate with a conservative majority and hope we can keep or grow the House.

Rubio isn't going to be caught with 100 miles of Romney after all the Hispanic baiting Romney has done.

Romney runs at 25% amongst Hispanics. Rubio isn't going to mess up his mello on this fool.

So saying you will enforce immigration laws and not give amnesty to criminals is Hispanic baiting? LOL!

Rubio's pull is with conservative Hispanics, not the pro-illegal Reconquista types.

You lefties are truly morons.

Well at least they dont fall for a 100% fraud like Romney.

So saying you will enforce immigration laws and not give amnesty to criminals is Hispanic baiting? LOL! You lefties are truly morons.

No, playing up to racist assholes like you is Hispanic baiting. They need to call you people racists and be done with it instead of pandering to you.

We have an "illegal" problem because Rich people don't want to pay Americans a fair wage. It's not like these illegals with barely high school educations are outwitting naive MBAs.

Why would a presidential candidate pick a VP that could never legally proceed him if he became president? Rubio isn't a "natural born citizen," so he can never be president. Same problem that's rearing it's ugly head about obama right now.

Last edited:
Why would a presidential candidate pick a VP that could never legally proceed him if he became president? Rubio isn't a "natural born citizen," so he can never be president. Same problem that's rearing it's ugly head about obama right now.

Is that true? Could Dems have as much fun as Rethugs did demanding birth certs and all that shit.

God I hope so. I really like that what goes round come round.

They are saving him for 2016, Romney is going to pick someone from the private sector.

My prediction is Romney will pick someone from the Midwest. Tim Pawlenty, maybe.

Unless his numbers are sagging amongst conservatives and he has to throw them another bone.

Thnking that too...but there's alot of buzz about Bob McDonnell. But after the contraception dust up recently..that may be fading.

Pawlenty's the safe pick. And Romney is going to do a chamelon like makeover after the primaries..you wait. He's already criticizing his opponents about their attacks on Obama. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back