Romney / Rubio 2012

Rubio can't run. He is not a natural born citizen. His parents weren't American citizens before his birth.

he was born in Miami, you psychotic troll.

Sorry, that doesn't cut it. He is a 14th Amendment citizen, not a natural born citizen.

John Bingham, the founder and architect of the 14th Amendment stated this when framing the Amendment:

“Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.” (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

Rubio's parents were Cuban nationals.

Hard to say.

No doubt that if Romney wins, he'll pick a conservative, and probably one the Tea Party likes. But Rubio is still pretty young and inexperienced.

i'm not sure that ultimately matters. he took on Crist, who was far more experienced and older and was very effective. he stayed on message and never deviated.

i wouldn't vote for him, but i can see why the right does.

Besides, I dont think hispanics are going to vote for someone just because they are hispanic. Most I've met aren't racist.

That's not it at all.

Republicans have been very anti-hispanic for quite some time. Bush was different, but for the most part..there is some very belligerent attitudes towards hispanics from Conservatives in general.

How have they been "anti-Hispanoc?

I know lefties think that if you aren't for amnesty for illegals you are anti-Hispanic. Is that it?

Forum List

Back