Romney, roberts stabbed us in the back

i cant see how anyone with a brain can support romney. romney is the creator of the biggest tax increase and govt power grab in history. republicans are now wringing their hands and have no clue how to proceed. roberts, a monster of historic proportions, has exponentially expanded the taxing power of the govt, and obama has declared amnesty. meanwhile, our knight in shining armor, is reduced to complaining over semantics and process.

tell me again, why should anyone vote republican?

You would rather Obama have four more years? You think Roberts is bad? You want to give Obama a chance to pick two more justices?
"sarahgop" is another name like "rightwinger" and "conservaderp" and 2 others who falsely imitate conservatives while pushing for leftist dictates to rule rather than the more conservative, Constitutional ones.

The trouble with Obama is too much government.

The good thing about Romney is if given a supportive Senate and House of Representatives, their teamwork can work on better healthcare that is privately administered rather than by the government. I'm sure Romney and a supportive Senate and House will bring about less government.

:thup:

You would rather Obama have four more years? You think Roberts is bad? You want to give Obama a chance to pick two more justices?
"sarahgop" is another name like "rightwinger" and "conservaderp" and 2 others who falsely imitate conservatives while pushing for leftist dictates to rule rather than the more conservative, Constitutional ones.

The good thing about Romney is if given a supportive Senate and House of Representatives, their teamwork can work on better healthcare that is privately administered rather than by the government. I'm sure Romney and a supportive Senate and House will bring about less government.

Did Romney reduce the size of state government when he was governor?

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

When Mitt Romney was governor of Massachusetts, "we didn’t just slow the rate of growth of our government, we actually cut it."

I got a thank-you-conservative-supporter letter in the mail from Mitt Romney today. He assured me his pro-jobs and pro-free market plan (that includes health care, btw) will help grow the economy, create jobs, and help the middle class. He said the he will:

• help usher in an entirely new and different direction for energy, trade, and labor policies that will result in a resurgence of american manufacturing
  • repeal and replace Obamacare and improve healthcare by getting it to work more like a consumer market
  • fix the nation's tax code by reducing marginal rates to stimulate entrepreneurship, job creation, and investment.
Oh, guys, Romney is so right for putting the 23,000,000 people who are unemployed right now back to work, and we'll get our jobs back here in America with his renaissance of business in America.

God bless you and help your tenets come true, Gov. Mitt Romney. :)

Our nation needs your Renaissance for Businesses! And your RX for Healthcare!

A monster of historic proportions?

:eek:

when this is all said and done roberts, a monster, will have expanded the power of govt more than any single man in our history.

Hyperbolic nonsense.

Obviously you didn’t read the ruling, as nothing was ‘expanded.’

Obviously he/she did read the ruling. Of course, expecting an honest presentation of the facts from a liberal makes as much sense as trying to get milk from a bull.

Having the libbies putting the pox on 700 of his 800 vetoes? Would you say that was not his doing. Because I would.

Did his constituients WANT him to? Remember? HE was working with DEMOCRATS...and YES he balanced the budget there...wanna know why?

He has to BY LAW...:eek:

Shithead.

i cant see how anyone with a brain can support romney. romney is the creator of the biggest tax increase and govt power grab in history. republicans are now wringing their hands and have no clue how to proceed. roberts, a monster of historic proportions, has exponentially expanded the taxing power of the govt, and obama has declared amnesty. meanwhile, our knight in shining armor, is reduced to complaining over semantics and process.

tell me again, why should anyone vote republican?

I know Ginsburg is about to retire so it won't stack the court differently when Obama picks a replacement for her but who is the second justice planning to retire? (please, please, please let it be Scalia.........)

Forum List

Back