Romney, roberts stabbed us in the back

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
i cant see how anyone with a brain can support romney. romney is the creator of the biggest tax increase and govt power grab in history. republicans are now wringing their hands and have no clue how to proceed. roberts, a monster of historic proportions, has exponentially expanded the taxing power of the govt, and obama has declared amnesty. meanwhile, our knight in shining armor, is reduced to complaining over semantics and process.

tell me again, why should anyone vote republican?

its just haw sad your party is.

he was the best of your entire field

A monster of historic proportions?

:eek:

when this is all said and done roberts, a monster, will have expanded the power of govt more than any single man in our history.

i cant see how anyone with a brain can support romney. romney is the creator of the biggest tax increase and govt power grab in history. republicans are now wringing their hands and have no clue how to proceed. roberts, a monster of historic proportions, has exponentially expanded the taxing power of the govt, and obama has declared amnesty. meanwhile, our knight in shining armor, is reduced to complaining over semantics and process.

Well you would never vote republican because you're a rabid lib. Why the hell do you care who conservatives vote for?

Cool thread... I guess it's safe to say that liberals can support Mitt seeing as he created Obamacare and he is just as much a liar as Obama. So, no difference between the two candidates, as many of us have said all along.

What a depressing election year, Dems are disenfranchised with Obama, all that is left is the rabid partisan progressive haters who act more like Bush-bots then they will ever admit. Then there is Mitt, who can’t even get his base to say his name.

I’m not sure if it’s sad or funny that Progressives got almost everything they wanted yet they can’t seem to find a single thing to be happy about. Both parties are now anti constitution, both parties are pro war, pro stimulus, pro bail outs, pro welfare pro deficits… And yet the country is sliding into a depression…… lol, just priceless.

Last edited:

Well you would never vote republican because you're a rabid lib. Why the hell do you care who conservatives vote for?

I have never voted for a Republican for Federal Office, though I did vote for John Anderson, a Republican who ran as an independent in 1980; I do care who conservatives vote for/elect because it effects me, my family and community.

Libertarians, while not technically conservatives are supported by those who consider themselves conservative, and Libertarians are on the far fringe of the political spectrum. So far to the right they approach the far left in their beliefs.

Today's GOP has adopted much of the Libertarian 'ideas' but framed them within a unique form of subjective Authoritarianism. Human rights are subject to whatever fringe group within the party supports or rejects - liberty is only for the select few, not everyone.

Hence, it is important to me who the GOP elects, and that sadly means who the New Right, i.e. the Conservative Chic vote for. I don't want to walk into a restaurant and see a dozen fools carrying firearms; nor do I want to see the franchise to vote denied to other citizens or laws created to produce a government of the rich, by the rich and for the rich.

So yeah, though your question was not directed to me, I care.

Wow some people don't understand the idea of states rights. I don't recall Romney implementing a national health care law. People can say Obamacare = Romneycare all they wan't except for that teeny tiny little detail that Romneycare was meant for the people in Massachusetts and was favored by them. It was not meant for the entire country.

No one ever should, unless you are a braindead moron.

Wow some people don't understand the idea of states rights. I don't recall Romney implementing a national health care law. People can say Obamacare = Romneycare all they wan't except for that teeny tiny little detail that Romneycare was meant for the people in Massachusetts and was favored by them. It was not meant for the entire country.

And Romney should from herin stop talking about 'Romneycare'...it doesn't matter any more. It's really a dead issue. ObamaCare isn't.

His vote will be negated?:eusa_whistle:

"State rights" aren't the issue. Individual rights are. And Romney has shown he has no respect for individual rights. Obama and Romney are cut from the same corporatist cloth. Anyone voting for Romney with the expectation that he'll reverse the trend is as deluded as the dupes who bought Obama's "hope and change" nonsense. Wake up!

Forum List

Back