Romney right: In embassy incidents, Obama admin. 1st sympathized with attackers

And what truth is that?

The truth that the middle east is a violatile area? And that straightening the situation out will be a long and arduous process fraught with pitfalls and challenges?

Romney said that if he had been in power there would be no protests in the Middle East.

That kind of thinking is delusional and not in keeping with reality.

The reality of the situation is..after years and years of enduring puppet governments at the behest of the west..and to keep the oil flowing..people of the middle east have had enough. We had several choices..one of which was the foster the popular will of the people of the Middle East. That's not in keeping with you folks..who would rather have the strong armed dictators in power.
link to that statement please....

still waiting....

hellllllllllllllooooooooo! Sallow? Where are you? Still waiting for that link. Find it yet?

lol knock on your screen again. That shit was hilarious. Made my day tbh.

Then, early Thursday morning, after the extent of the violence in Libya and Egypt was known, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton released a three-sentence statement, the first two sentences of which addressed possible offense to Muslims. "The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others," Clinton said. "Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind." Clinton's statement was: Regret, affirmation, condemnation, in that order.

AFTER the violence, the first statement was from Clinton, APOLOGIZING.

Someone this morning said:

MITT ROMNEY: Well, I haven’t seen the film. I don’t intend to see it. I you know, I think it’s dispiriting sometimes to see some of the awful things people say. And the idea of using something that some people consider sacred and then parading that out a negative way is simply inappropriate and wrong. And I wish people wouldn’t do it. Of course, we have a First Amendment. And under the First Amendment, people are allowed to do what they feel they want to do. They have the right to do that, but it’s not right to do things that are of the nature of what was done by, apparently this film.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: We’ve seen General Martin Dempsey call Pastor Jones to say, “Please don’t promote this film.” You think that’s a good idea?

MITT ROMNEY: I think the whole film is a terrible idea. I think him making it, promoting it showing it is disrespectful to people of other faiths. I don’t think that should happen. I think people should have the common courtesy and judgment– the good judgment– not to be– not to offend other peoples’ faiths. It’s a very bad thing, I think, this guy’s doing.

Did Mitt Romney just apologize? Denouncing the film as inappropriate and offensive constitutes an apology, doesn't it?

Romney's NOT right.

He's an idiot.

248485_529482670410582_1425139976_n1.jpg
The idiots are obamturd and you.

No, they didn't.

Romney said that the administration's first thought was to go out and apologize.

He lied.

The apology, even if you'd LIKE to believe the Administration approved it, came before the attacks.
Then, early Thursday morning, after the extent of the violence in Libya and Egypt was known, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton released a three-sentence statement, the first two sentences of which addressed possible offense to Muslims. "The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others," Clinton said. "Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind." Clinton's statement was: Regret, affirmation, condemnation, in that order.

AFTER the violence, the first statement was from Clinton, APOLOGIZING.

The truth does not matter to these Leftists assholes.

Romney's NOT right.

He's an idiot.

248485_529482670410582_1425139976_n1.jpg

How DARE the President spend his time trying to avoid sending hundreds of those thousands of Americans into war! He should INVADE, even if it means the DRAFT*, as long as those with "OTHER PRIORITIES" have time to evade....er....LOCATE exemption from service.

*'Drafts' make CONs chillier than most Americans, they RUN for COVER.

lol knock on your screen again. That shit was hilarious. Made my day tbh.

I tried, but Swallow still isn't answering.

Must be out trying to manufacture the supposed Romney quote.:lol:

It wasn't Romney that said it, but one of his advisors.

“There’s a pretty compelling story that if you had a President Romney, you’d be in a different situation,” Romney adviser Richard Williamson told the Washington Post. “For the first time since Jimmy Carter, we’ve had an American ambassador assassinated.”

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...ibya-attack-never-would-have-happened.php?m=1

Forum List

Back