Romney Reveals Dems Entire Strategy

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
I can see why Democrats are so offended. How dare Mitt Romney say they’re dependent on the government? Only Democrats get to say they’re dependent on the government!

Has everybody already forgotten “Julia”?

If you haven’t seen the whole “Life of Julia” slideshow on Obama’s campaign site, or if you need a refresher, check it out. The entire premise is that you’re dependent on the government from cradle to grave, and The Evil Mitt Romney is going to take it all away from you and make you fend for yourself.

That’s Obama’s reelection message: “Vote for me or Romney will take away all the free goodies you’ve got coming to you! By the way, can you believe he called you a mooch?” The Democrats based their whole convention around the premise that you need Obama just to survive. (Well, that and killing Bin Laden. Which they suddenly don’t feel like talking about anymore, for some odd reason…)

The economy is collapsing. Our embassies are being overrun. Our diplomats are being murdered, and our own government is blaming it on the First Amendment. And Obama doesn’t know what to do about any of it, except for his usual plan of lying his ass off. So he and his enablers in the media hope you’ll be distracted by Romney’s “gaffe” of criticizing the Democrats’ strategy. They hope you’ll be offended that Romney pointed out what the Dems have been telling you your whole life: You need the government to provide for you, and you can’t go a single day without a handout. They hope you’re as credulous as the people who voted for them last time...........

Read more: The Democrats think Romney just self-destructed by pointing out, um, THEIR ENTIRE STRATEGY | The Daily Caller

I can see why Democrats are so offended. How dare Mitt Romney say they’re dependent on the government?

Only about half of the 47% tax benefits from government. The other half are people living off of subsistence incomes who struggle and yet DON'T need a government handout. You can expect them to be duly insulted by the insinuation that they do.

And most of those receiving the tax breaks are old folks, many of who probably have paid more in taxes than you over their lifetimes. Expect them to be insulted at the insinuation they are leaches because they paid net taxes for almost all of their lives and now receive miniscule tax benefits in retirement.

Last edited:
I can see why Democrats are so offended. How dare Mitt Romney say they’re dependent on the government?

Only about half of the 47% tax benefits from government. The other half are people living off of subsistence incomes who struggle and yet DON'T need a government handout. You can expect them to be duly insulted by the insinuation that they do.

And most of those receiving the tax breaks are old folks, many of who probably have paid more in taxes than you over their lifetimes. Expect them to be insulted at the insinuation they are leaches because they paid net taxes for almost all of their lives and now receive miniscule tax benefits in retirement.

So you deny that the Democratic Parties' end game is to make as many people dependent on government (federal) as possible, thus securing themselves election after election by pointing out that Republicans "are gonna take thier stuff away"?

So you deny that the Democratic Parties' end game is to make as many people dependent on government (federal) as possible, thus securing themselves election after election by pointing out that Republicans "are gonna take thier stuff away"?

What "added benefits" were you referring to in the ACA that I will get at "no cost" ?

What "added benefits" were you referring to in the ACA that I will get at "no cost" ?

another question dodge. i can keep this up for weeks. Answer the question you gutless hack.

another question dodge. i can keep this up for weeks. Answer the question you gutless hack.

You're the one who first suggested I'd be receiving added benefits at no extra cost. What added benefits did you have in mind?

You're the one who first suggested I'd be receiving added benefits at no extra cost. What added benefits did you have in mind?

You first said ACA will cost you nothing. What i want to know is what you expect out of it for your "nothing." Well, what do you expect from it? (i.e. a "benefit")

You first said ACA will cost you nothing.

Yep, that's what I said. Then you said I'd be receiving "added benefits" for 'no cost'. What benefits were you talking about?

Yep, that's what I said. Then you said I'd be receiving "added benefits" for 'no cost'. What benefits were you talking about?

Selective editing of my response, nice work.

Are you recieving or will you recieve benefits from the ACA, Yes or No? Simple question.

Are you recieving or will you recieve benefits from the ACA, Yes or No? Simple question.

Will I?

You can't explain your own words yet you want me to predict the future?

I suppose since it will force morons like you that don't carry health insurance to go and take some personal responsibility and buy it - it will benefit me.

Will I?

You can't explain your own words yet you want me to predict the future?

Still have not answered the question. Since the ACA comes in phases, I was giving you the option to state about benefits you get from it, or benefits you may get as it gets phased in.

Its odd I know more about it than someone who supports Obamacare.

Again, All you need to type is "Yes", or "No". Do you get any benefits from Obamacare

In 2008 President Obama WON amongst voters making 250,000 or more a year.

Do you idiots really think that those people are unanimously against him now???

I recall being scoffed at when I said in the past that Mitt Romney wants to cut such things as Medicaid and foodstamps and use the savings to give himself a big tax cut.

Now that we know his real, heartfelt sentiments on the matter, does anyone still doubt it?

America needs to borrow, print, spend and "invest" much more in social welfare programs like medicaid and food stamps..............For the dependent common good !!!!!! LOL

Forum List

Back