Romney Rescues Dog -- And Family Of Six -- From Drowning Death

imbalance

Silver Member
Jun 30, 2011
Miami
Romney's done alot of good service for others. He's not perfect, but honestly, I wish I was much more like he is, and not for the monetary reasons.

How many employers do you know that will stop work, organize volunteers to search for a coworkers lost daughter?

How many people are willing to dig ditches to help out complete strangers?

There is no doubt Romney is a good man. Unfortunately, you dont always see that in the political discussion.

Partisan hack would be an upgrade for him. He's a simpleton undeserving of such status on this board.

Give us a CONZ!!! derp.

Which Yacht did he use?

Ted Kennedy's, while Ted was fleeing the scene...... :thup:
Nah, he wasn't in a yacht. He was in a tank:

5536152356_d56ba462d6_o.jpg

LOL, in 2003 Romney rescued a family of six and their dog. Good for the Romney's. It proves he's really a human being and truly loves dogs. I wonder, did they tie the dog to the mast head as they headed in?

This clealy makes him a RINO; consider, the usual callous conservative would have charged the family for their rescue, and charged for the rescue of the dog.

A real American hero imo

Romney, Sons Rescue Boaters - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

WOLFEBORO, N.H. -- Gov. Mitt Romney, vacationing on Lake Winnipesauke in Wolfeboro, unexpectedly made headlines Saturday night. With the help of two of his sons, Josh and Craig, the Bay State's chief executive saved a family of six and their dog when their boat sank.

Read more: Romney, Sons Rescue Boaters - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

I dont care if he stormed the beaches of normandy and single handedly took out 5 pill boxes on his own, he will not get my vote in the primaries. He's not a conservative.

LOL, in 2003 Romney rescued a family of six and their dog. Good for the Romney's. It proves he's really a human being and truly loves dogs. I wonder, did they tie the dog to the mast head as they headed in?

This clealy makes him a RINO; consider, the usual callous conservative would have charged the family for their rescue, and charged for the rescue of the dog.

Romney did a good thing here.

Take off the partisan glasses for a sec.

A real American hero imo

Romney, Sons Rescue Boaters - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

WOLFEBORO, N.H. -- Gov. Mitt Romney, vacationing on Lake Winnipesauke in Wolfeboro, unexpectedly made headlines Saturday night. With the help of two of his sons, Josh and Craig, the Bay State's chief executive saved a family of six and their dog when their boat sank.

Read more: Romney, Sons Rescue Boaters - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

I dont care if he stormed the beaches of normandy and single handedly took out 5 pill boxes on his own, he will not get my vote in the primaries. He's not a conservative.

He's as much as a conservative as Santorum, or Gingrich. And he's not a raving lunatic like Paul.

Forum List

Back