Romney releases tax records - Now Obozo must release college records

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Romney has proven he is a man of honor and integrity while obozo's refusal to release his college records is proof that he lied and claimed foreign status to get a scholarship 20 years ago. That is the crime of fraud and all repubs must shout this .

The right wing shitheads got their birth certificate, it's time for Willard to show his papers like Obama and his own father have done.

:lol:

Yeah, after twisting his arm completely off, he released one year of records.

Such integrity.

TaxProf Blog: Mitt Romney Releases 2011 Tax Return

September 21, 2012
Mitt Romney Releases 2011 Tax Return
vxa21.png

Mitt Romney today released his 2011 tax return (FAQ). Curiously, the 2011 estimated return released in connection with Romney's extension reported $20,901,075 AGI, over $7 million more than the $13,696,951 AGI reported on his 2011 return as filed. $1.75 million of that amount represents a foregone charitable deduction:

* The Romneys donated $4,020,772 to charity in 2011, amounting to nearly 30% of their income.
* The Romneys claimed a deduction for $2.25 million of those charitable contributions.
* The Romneys’ generous charitable donations in 2011 would have significantly reduced their tax obligation for the year. The Romneys thus limited their deduction of charitable contributions to conform to the Governor's statement in August, based upon the January estimate of income, that he paid at least 13% in income taxes in each of the last 10 years.

The campaign also released a statement from PriceWaterhouseCoopers on the Romneys’ tax filings over 20 years, from 1990 – 2009:

* In each year during the entire 20-year period, the Romneys owed both state and federal income taxes.
* Over the entire 20-year period, the average annual effective federal tax rate was 20.20%.
* Over the entire 20-year period, the lowest annual effective federal personal tax rate was 13.66%.
* Over the entire 20-year period, the Romneys gave to charity an average of 13.45% of their adjusted gross income.
* Over the entire 20-year period, the total federal and state taxes owed plus the total charitable donations deducted represented 38.49% of total AGI.

The Romney campaign also released this letter from former IRS Commissioner (and current Skadden partner) Fred Goldberg:

These returns reflect the complexity of our tax laws and the types of investment activity that I would anticipate for persons in their circumstances. There is no indication or suggestion of any tax-motivated or aggressive tax planning activities. In my judgment, they have fully satisfied their responsibilities as taxpayers. They have done so by relying on a highly reputable return preparer and other advisors, who have in turn relied primarily on information provided by third parties to them and to the IRS. The end result of that process has been returns that include a multitude of schedules, IRS forms and accompanying statements that provide appropriate transparency and the proper payment of taxes that Governor and Mrs. Romney owe under current law.

Obama: Here are 12 years of my tax returns. Mitt, let's see yours.
Willard: Here is sort of one year's worth.
America: WFT?
Ann Romney: Eff you people.
America: Bwuh?
Willard: Fine here are two years of returns.
America: Uh...that doesn't do it either.
USMB Right Wing Nuts: CASE CLOSED!!! WHAR IS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS!!!
*facepalm*

Romney has proven he is a man of honor and integrity while obozo's refusal to release his college records is proof that he lied and claimed foreign status to get a scholarship 20 years ago. That is the crime of fraud and all repubs must shout this .
The big stink wasn't about the last two years. It was about the last several... I think it was five?

This means nothing to the argument brought forth by the Obama campaign.

Mitt's note from his accountant says: blah blah blah.. If this was some kind of big deal to me I sure as hell wouldn't want anything other than the actual papers. You know... Like a birth certificate. Which... After four years of already being in office doesn't mean shit either.

Such integrity.

It's not like he owed to anybody to even release just one year anyways. Where's Obamas tax records and his college transcripts? Not to be found anywhere. Each and every day that goes by more and more people in America are seeing those of you on the left for what you are, hypocrites and liars. And to be honest, it makes me laugh harder and harder each day knowing what you guys are going to have to live with after the November elections are over with. I'd say the suicide rate will go way up afterwards.

Such integrity.

It's not like he owed to anybody to even release just one year anyways. Where's Obamas tax records and his college transcripts? Not to be found anywhere. Each and every day that goes by more and more people in America are seeing those of you on the left for what you are, hypocrites and liars. And to be honest, it makes me laugh harder and harder each day knowing what you guys are going to have to live with after the November elections are over with. I'd say the suicide rate will go way up afterwards.

Okay so Romney didn't owe to anybody a year of records. So why does Obama owe his transcripts. We never saw Reagan's transcripts it must be tradition. We did see Bush's though, and they were not so flattering.

Such integrity.

No... He's required if memory serves to give two. But that was never what was being asked for... This whole thread doesn't address that... So... It's pointless. It's as stupid as saying that he's required to give more.

You have two sides being retarded tribal monkeys. My opinion.

Willard released his 2011 tax return so in fairness Obama should release his 2011 college transcript. :D

Such integrity.

TaxProf Blog: Mitt Romney Releases 2011 Tax Return

September 21, 2012
Mitt Romney Releases 2011 Tax Return
vxa21.png

Mitt Romney today released his 2011 tax return (FAQ). Curiously, the 2011 estimated return released in connection with Romney's extension reported $20,901,075 AGI, over $7 million more than the $13,696,951 AGI reported on his 2011 return as filed. $1.75 million of that amount represents a foregone charitable deduction:

* The Romneys donated $4,020,772 to charity in 2011, amounting to nearly 30% of their income.
* The Romneys claimed a deduction for $2.25 million of those charitable contributions.
* The Romneys’ generous charitable donations in 2011 would have significantly reduced their tax obligation for the year. The Romneys thus limited their deduction of charitable contributions to conform to the Governor's statement in August, based upon the January estimate of income, that he paid at least 13% in income taxes in each of the last 10 years.

The campaign also released a statement from PriceWaterhouseCoopers on the Romneys’ tax filings over 20 years, from 1990 – 2009:

* In each year during the entire 20-year period, the Romneys owed both state and federal income taxes.
* Over the entire 20-year period, the average annual effective federal tax rate was 20.20%.
* Over the entire 20-year period, the lowest annual effective federal personal tax rate was 13.66%.
* Over the entire 20-year period, the Romneys gave to charity an average of 13.45% of their adjusted gross income.
* Over the entire 20-year period, the total federal and state taxes owed plus the total charitable donations deducted represented 38.49% of total AGI.

The Romney campaign also released this letter from former IRS Commissioner (and current Skadden partner) Fred Goldberg:

These returns reflect the complexity of our tax laws and the types of investment activity that I would anticipate for persons in their circumstances. There is no indication or suggestion of any tax-motivated or aggressive tax planning activities. In my judgment, they have fully satisfied their responsibilities as taxpayers. They have done so by relying on a highly reputable return preparer and other advisors, who have in turn relied primarily on information provided by third parties to them and to the IRS. The end result of that process has been returns that include a multitude of schedules, IRS forms and accompanying statements that provide appropriate transparency and the proper payment of taxes that Governor and Mrs. Romney owe under current law.

Really, are you guys saying Pricewaterhousecoopers is lying?

Forum List

Back