Romney Refuses to Respond To Merits of Supreme Court Decision | Arizona Law

Home schooled? The President is not 'braking' any law. Now allow the people with IQ's in the triple digits to play. Go back to the cellar.

You really don't know what laws he brakes? Sounds like you have a negative 3 digit IQ. I will go to the cellar with my laptop but I suggest you get to the Doctor.

He probably knows that brakes have nothing to do with it, so might I suggest you just told us all your IQ.

No nitwit. It seems you don't read very good. I just stated your IQ level. What we know those brakes as and you have probably heard it often is 'coverups'.

Barack Hussein Obama II, is President of the United States of America.

that makes him the leader of the free world.

:laugh2:

fuck off nitwit

:eusa_drool:

HaHaHa. I was wondering when that would come out. Leader of the free world? Yah he seems like he likes leading other parts of the world more than the country that hes suppose to be leading. He really loves Mexico very much. Now he even loves Eygpt as much because of the Musilum Brotherhood. Just wondering when hes going to want to join Iran. He would fit in perfectly there too.

That's Mr. President to you.

:thanks:

No thats Mr. President to you. And you better enjoy him while you got him. Hes not going to be there much longer.

You really don't know what laws he brakes? Sounds like you have a negative 3 digit IQ. I will go to the cellar with my laptop but I suggest you get to the Doctor.

He probably knows that brakes have nothing to do with it, so might I suggest you just told us all your IQ.

No nitwit. It seems you don't read very good. I just stated your IQ level. What we know those brakes as and you have probably heard it often is 'coverups'.

You weren't talking to me, dimwatt. Allegation repeated. You're not the brighest bulb on the tree. In fact, I believe it is probable your bulb is burned out.

HaHaHa. I was wondering when that would come out. Leader of the free world? Yah he seems like he likes leading other parts of the world more than the country that hes suppose to be leading. He really loves Mexico very much. Now he even loves Eygpt as much because of the Musilum Brotherhood. Just wondering when hes going to want to join Iran. He would fit in perfectly there too.

No thats Mr. President to you. And you better enjoy him while you got him. Hes not going to be there much longer.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you're not from the States.

The Conservative standard bearer is a disgrace to principle. Romney refused to take this opportunity to respond to the merits of teh Supreme Court decision on Arizona's immigration law case.

All Mitty Von Flipflop has done is criticize the President and throw raw meat to teh conservative base which is frothing at the mouth for blood.

Politicians respond to Supreme Court rulings – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Today's decision underscores the need for a President who will lead on this critical issue and work in a bipartisan fashion to pursue a national immigration strategy. President Obama has failed to provide any leadership on immigration. This represents yet another broken promise by this President. I believe that each state has the duty–and the right–to secure our borders and preserve the rule of law, particularly when the federal government has failed to meet its responsibilities. As Candidate Obama, he promised to present an immigration plan during his first year in office. But 4 years later, we are still waiting."

What a loser. Romney is nothing but a vapid political opportunist who will do or say anything in order to become The First Mormon President

Jiminy Cricket, I haven't read all five pages but what are you moaning about?? Romney won't talk about it and Obama won't enforce it. Heck Obama is picking and choosing what laws he wants to enforce.

What a loser. Obama is nothing but a vapid political opportunist who will do or say anything to be re-elected.

Yes Im from the States. Just because I don't honor that POS president of yours doesn't mean Im not. You know why? Because Ubama hasn't made it a law yet for ones that go against him aren't allowed here. I bet hes been working on it for some time though. He would rather replace honest Americans with his love abidding illegals. He really gets along with them good. I bet thats where he gets his smokes from.

Yes Im from the States. Just because I don't honor that POS president of yours doesn't mean Im not. You know why? Because Ubama hasn't made it a law yet for ones that go against him aren't allowed here. I bet hes been working on it for some time though. He would rather replace honest Americans with his love abidding illegals. He really gets along with them good. I bet thats where he gets his smokes from.

He's your President. :)

Hey--that is a BIG decision!!

And it only make sense to allow police to check immigration status in lieu with the investigatin of potential law breaking.

THE Supremes got it dead right this time!! GO Spremes!! Now what about Obamacare, huh!! Are those "Death councils" legal, huh?

No, immigration status should be low on the list, but of course may be noted. All the anti 'illegals' crowd must live in Erehweon. No violent crime, no need to protect the public, EXCEPT from a few undocumented workers. Also, no sleazy corps looking for below minimum wage workers, and the dead & maimed troops from wars are are never noticed.

The Conservative standard bearer is a disgrace to principle. Romney refused to take this opportunity to respond to the merits of teh Supreme Court decision on Arizona's immigration law case.

All Mitty Von Flipflop has done is criticize the President and throw raw meat to teh conservative base which is frothing at the mouth for blood.

Politicians respond to Supreme Court rulings – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Today's decision underscores the need for a President who will lead on this critical issue and work in a bipartisan fashion to pursue a national immigration strategy. President Obama has failed to provide any leadership on immigration. This represents yet another broken promise by this President. I believe that each state has the duty–and the right–to secure our borders and preserve the rule of law, particularly when the federal government has failed to meet its responsibilities. As Candidate Obama, he promised to present an immigration plan during his first year in office. But 4 years later, we are still waiting."

What a loser. Romney is nothing but a vapid political opportunist who will do or say anything in order to become The First Mormon President

Jiminy Cricket, I haven't read all five pages but what are you moaning about?? Romney won't talk about it and Obama won't enforce it. Heck Obama is picking and choosing what laws he wants to enforce.

What a loser. Obama is nothing but a vapid political opportunist who will do or say anything to be re-elected.

A President is in charge of the executive branch. Enforcement of all laws all the time, is not reasonable or possible. The President can prioritize how he allocates resources to enforce laws

Barack Hussein Obama II, President of the United States of America

Barack Hussein Obama II, President of the United States of America

He's our President, until succeeded by Mitt Romney.

Get over it, extremists.

Forum List

Back