Romney reallly not worried about the poor

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ROMNEY REALLY NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE POOR.

“It was clear Romney really did not have an appreciation for the affirmative-action policies long in place.”

Critics said that Romney’s move destroyed years of advances for women and minorities, and after saying he’d consult with an advisory panel on the matter, Romney ended up dropping his changes completely.

Cheat Sheet - The Daily Beast

Civil rights leaders said his order stripped minorities, women, disabled people and veterans of equal access protections for state government jobs and replaced them with broad guidelines. They complained Romney hadn't consulted them before making the changes, snubbing the very kind of inclusion he professed to support.

Outcry over Romney's Mass. affirmative action move - BusinessWeek

You really are scared for Mr. Soetoro's chance at a second term aren't you.

I posted about this earlier ... Not surprising that Mitt doesn't know anything about modern-day affirmative action. Both he and his wife were born to such incredible wealth that they are completely out of touch with the real world. All of his so-called gaffes have shown us that all he feels for the 99% is contempt.

Never mind that he's willing to sell his soul to become the second worst president (after w) we've ever had, I think its his obvious dislike and contempt he feels for the rest of us that bothers me the most.

More than that, he's a puppet who does what will get him votes and Republicans care only about old fashioned affirmative action - the kind that favored white males.

President Obama, otoh, was born to very modest means and worked to earn what he has. Same with our First Lady. I'm sure that's why he keeps fighting against the one percenters and FOR the rest of us.

You really are scared for Mr. Soetoro's chance at a second term aren't you.

Never mind your juvenile dig concerning something the president had no control over,

YOU should be scared shitless that Koch/Norquist/Rove win this election.

ROMNEY REALLY NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE POOR.

“It was clear Romney really did not have an appreciation for the affirmative-action policies long in place.”

Critics said that Romney’s move destroyed years of advances for women and minorities, and after saying he’d consult with an advisory panel on the matter, Romney ended up dropping his changes completely.

Cheat Sheet - The Daily Beast

Civil rights leaders said his order stripped minorities, women, disabled people and veterans of equal access protections for state government jobs and replaced them with broad guidelines. They complained Romney hadn't consulted them before making the changes, snubbing the very kind of inclusion he professed to support.

Outcry over Romney's Mass. affirmative action move - BusinessWeek

And you are?

Palease...

I posted about this earlier ... Not surprising that Mitt doesn't know anything about modern-day affirmative action. Both he and his wife were born to such incredible wealth that they are completely out of touch with the real world. All of his so-called gaffes have shown us that all he feels for the 99% is contempt.

Never mind that he's willing to sell his soul to become the second worst president (after w) we've ever had, I think its his obvious dislike and contempt he feels for the rest of us that bothers me the most.

More than that, he's a puppet who does what will get him votes and Republicans care only about old fashioned affirmative action - the kind that favored white males.

President Obama, otoh, was born to very modest means and worked to earn what he has. Same with our First Lady. I'm sure that's why he keeps fighting against the one percenters and FOR the rest of us.

News flash:

Barry the dope smoking boiking doesn't give a flying fuck about you.

Enjoy!

Forum List

Back