Romney quietly uses secretive extensive data-mining project to find donors, money.

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
This guy Romney is indeed the anti-Christ. God save our country.

Romney uses extensive data-mining to find donors, money

WASHINGTON – Mitt Romney's success in raising hundreds of millions of dollars in the costliest presidential race ever can be traced in part to a secretive data-mining project that sifts through Americans' personal information — including their purchasing history and church attendance — to identify new and likely, wealthy donors, The Associated Press has learned...

no need to worry. Since his butt buddies in the rnc decided to break laws and cheat to get him the nomination it pretty much insures he will lose come November. Wanna come to the after party? :)

WASHINGTON – Mitt Romney's success in raising hundreds of millions of dollars in the costliest presidential race ever can be traced in part to a secretive data-mining project that sifts through Americans' personal information — including their purchasing history and church attendance — to identify new and likely, wealthy donors, The Associated Press has learned...

If you're so worried about mining data, I suggest you get the fuck off your computer..NOW! You're "mined" all day long.

Last edited:
"President Obama's campaign employs its own form of data analysis to lure potential supporters, via Facebook and Twitter, to fine-tune messages for supporters and potential donors. The Obama campaign declined to comment on its internal fundraising practices, although Buxton said it doesn't work with Obama's campaign."

No one uses data mining to the extent obama does. No one ever has.

Obama Campaign?s Vast Effort to Re-Enlist ?08 Supporters - NYTimes.com

Mr. Obama’s re-election team is sifting through reams of data available through the Internet or fed to it by its hundreds of staff members on the ground in all 50 states, identifying past or potential supporters and donors and testing e-mail and Web-based messages that can entice them back into the fold.

Not only is obama data mining, but he wants his supporters to identify those who aren't democrats individually.

Is Your Neighbor a Democrat? Obama Has an App for That - ProPublica

Now democrats are complaining! That's funny. They invented voter data mining.

If you're so worried about mining data, I suggest you get the fuck off your computer..NOW! You're "mined" all day long.

It's probably to late... Romney has learned that I have purchased nothing today so far and failed to attend church. No wealthy doner am I. Sorry Mitt.

I hear Romney uses a comb, i am banning all combs in my household screw you romney and everythig you do. All hail Obama.

Romney's team tried to mine Obama Twitter account, but all the names were fake. Then then went to Democrat Voter Registration lists, but they were mostly dead, in prison or family pets

Your local veterinarian uses the exact same data mining methods. If he is a smart businessman, anyway.

All that junk mail you get from companies you have never done business with, where do you think they get your name from?

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Forum List

Back