Romney: President for the 1%. What about the 99%. Don't they count?

R

rdean

Clearly, Romney would be the president for the 1%. He wants to cut their taxes. Help them in any way he can.

What about the rest of the country? His views on education, infrastructure, jobs, healthcare and so on are terrible for the 99%.

So we should support the 1% and no one else. And before you right wingers ask "what policies", you had better find out. Tell us what you THINK they are so we have something to discuss. Tired of having to teach.

You do realize that there is probably onle 1% of the people who actually believe the Occupy Movement represents the 99% of people in the nation, right?

You do realize that there is probably onle 1% of the people who actually believe the Occupy Movement represents the 99% of people in the nation, right?

Romney's faith may keep him grounded, I believe. He served a mission, and spartan living conditions are the rule, from what I've seen.

troll.png

Libs are so cute when they talk about "the 99%". It's an idea with a number so it must be a "factual" argument right?
:lol:
Not for nothing but if rdean has been your teacher about anything, seek help!

RealClearPolitics - Cocooned Liberals Are Unprepared for Political Debate
But cocooning has an asymmetrical effect on liberals and conservatives. Even in a cocoon, conservatives cannot avoid liberal mainstream media, liberal Hollywood entertainment and, these days, the liberal Obama administration.

They're made uncomfortably aware of the arguments of those on the other side. Which gives them an advantage in fashioning their own responses.

Liberals can protect themselves better against assaults from outside their cocoon. They can stay out of megachurches and make sure their remote controls never click on Fox News. They can stay off the AM radio dial so they will never hear Rush Limbaugh.

The problem is that this leaves them unprepared to make the best case for their side in public debate. They are too often not aware of holes in arguments that sound plausible when bandied between confreres entirely disposed to agree.

Seriously rdean. Try approaching threads with an open mind for once. Or at least get some new troll talking points.

GDtable.jpg

Romney's faith may keep him grounded, I believe. He served a mission, and spartan living conditions are the rule, from what I've seen.

Ive seen no evidence that he isn't grounded. and that is likely a reason.

Libs are so cute when they talk about "the 99%". It's an idea with a number so it must be a "factual" argument right?
:lol:
Not for nothing but if rdean has been your teacher about anything, seek help!

RealClearPolitics - Cocooned Liberals Are Unprepared for Political Debate
But cocooning has an asymmetrical effect on liberals and conservatives. Even in a cocoon, conservatives cannot avoid liberal mainstream media, liberal Hollywood entertainment and, these days, the liberal Obama administration.

They're made uncomfortably aware of the arguments of those on the other side. Which gives them an advantage in fashioning their own responses.

Liberals can protect themselves better against assaults from outside their cocoon. They can stay out of megachurches and make sure their remote controls never click on Fox News. They can stay off the AM radio dial so they will never hear Rush Limbaugh.

The problem is that this leaves them unprepared to make the best case for their side in public debate. They are too often not aware of holes in arguments that sound plausible when bandied between confreres entirely disposed to agree.

Seriously rdean. Try approaching threads with an open mind for once. Or at least get some new troll talking points.

GDtable.jpg

Facts? You mean education? I thought Republicans were supposed to be opposed to that.

Clearly, Romney would be the president for the 1%. He wants to cut their taxes. Help them in any way he can.

What about the rest of the country? His views on education, infrastructure, jobs, healthcare and so on are terrible for the 99%.

So we should support the 1% and no one else. And before you right wingers ask "what policies", you had better find out. Tell us what you THINK they are so we have something to discuss. Tired of having to teach.
how long you going to stick around on this one Dean?.......i myself am getting tired of answering something you ask,but so many times when you get asked something......your gone......your act is getting old....its one of the reasons you and your girlfriend TM's dont get any respect around here....

Romney has spent 28 years working in public service for free.

i myself am getting tired of answering something you ask,but so many times when you get asked something......your gone......your act is getting old....its one of the reasons you and your girlfriend TM's dont get any respect around here....

Best to just smack him down and make fun of him.

I have known not one LDS missionary who lived in luxury, family wealth means nothing during their service.

Thats because he worked so hard the first decade or so in his life that he could devote his time to public service.

I would also point out that he also engaged in public service during his time building businesses when he was a Bishop and Stake President.

I have known not one LDS missionary who lived in luxury, family wealth means nothing during their service.

It's difficult to live in luxary when you leave it all behind and have only rent and food to purchase.

Thats because he worked so hard the first decade or so in his life that he could devote his time to public service.

I would also point out that he also engaged in public service during his time building businesses when he was a Bishop and Stake President.

He worked so hard? In an air conditioned office? That's hard?

Define "grounded". Hope it doesn't include the family pet.

Thought it was hilarious watching St. Mitt's speech today on third world education, class size and public education. The guy, coming from Harvard and fancy private schools has no clue.

It's difficult to live in luxary when you leave it all behind and have only rent and food to purchase.

True, and Romney did not toss up his hands and "move on" when his wife suffered from cancer, them MS. He has seen tough personal times, wealth does not provide magic cures for these diseases.

Thought it was hilarious watching St. Mitt's speech today on third world education, class size and public education. The guy, coming from Harvard and fancy private schools has no clue.

Why do you write this? He has seen more of other humans lives than many politicians.

He worked so hard? In an air conditioned office? That's hard?

Define "grounded". Hope it doesn't include the family pet.

It means he's firmly in touch with reality. It's a good place to be rdean.

Forum List

Back