Romney predicts wins in PA, OH, NV, FL, NH, VA, NM. Wow!

After Two years if Romney is elected we shall see what Romneys Record is.....

Send more Jobs to China? check
Destroy the economy/Middle class further? Check
Destroy the Educational system in this country? Check

I could go on..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only thing that is laughable is not only are you a race baiter, now you think your a fortune teller.

BTW the DOE has already done a good job of destroying our educations system, their poliicies have not only cost the tax payers more than a trillion dollars in the last 32 years, the have given us higher dropout rates and lower test scores. And yes both parties are responsible for this.

I am a Race Baiter but i am dating a black Girl? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whats fair for one is fair for all as i have said from the get go after two years in Office if romney hasn't fixed the country and driven Unemployment down bellow 3% start blocking every one of his bills. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so what.....there are plenty of Race Baiters who are black,brown,white.....they come in all varieties....

The only thing that is laughable is not only are you a race baiter, now you think your a fortune teller.

BTW the DOE has already done a good job of destroying our educations system, their poliicies have not only cost the tax payers more than a trillion dollars in the last 32 years, the have given us higher dropout rates and lower test scores. And yes both parties are responsible for this.

Whats fair for one is fair for all as i have said from the get go after two years in Office if romney hasn't fixed the country and driven Unemployment down bellow 3% start blocking every one of his bills. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so what.....there are plenty of Race Baiters who are black,brown,white.....they come in all varieties....

Republicans don't like it when they are told they are being Racist I rather be a Race Baitor as you call it then a blatant Raciest :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sbcih.jpg

that snowball doesnt seem to be melting.....what are you trying to say?....

Republicans don't like it when they are told they are being Racist I rather be a Race Baitor as you call it then a blatant Raciest :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When it not true of course we don't like it you fucking racist bitch.

they dont like it when they are called Racist for being against Obama for non racial reasons.....like maybe for what the guy wants to do......i dont blame them for not liking it.....it happens way to often.....

they dont like it when they are called Racist for being against Obama for non racial reasons.....like maybe for what the guy wants to do......i dont blame them for not liking it.....it happens way to often.....

You really are brain dead with the other Republicans who have assumed i am voting for Obama....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really are brain dead with the other Republicans who have assumed i am voting for Obama....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

first off i am no Republican.....that whole party can go fuck themselves right along with their brothers in arms the Democrats.....and no 2....who the fuck said you are voting for Obama?.....i sure as hell didnt ......so who is a tad brain dead here?.....i can at least follow the thread.....

Last edited:

What does who your dating have to do with anything. Hell dating a PHD doesn't make you any smarter or more educated.

Show me a bill that has been blocked, the senate hasn't passed shit. Maobama has made laid out some ideas, but who has introduced a bill incorporating them? The senate voted down his budget 99-0. Quit drinking the kool aid and pull your head out.

Jobs bill was voted down broski better go check that again :lol:

What was the vote in the dem senate.

Forum List

Back