Romney predicts wins in PA, OH, NV, FL, NH, VA, NM. Wow!

Nope, didn't miss a thing, they fact that you commiecrats are ignoring the facts that your dear leader is consistantly polling under 48%, his base is less motivate than 4 years ago and no president has been reelected with the economic numbers like we have now. I know you commiecrats have never learned from history, you always think you can make things work that never have before and with that kind of thinking history tends to repeat itself. So get back to me on Wednesday and let me know how that attitude worked for ya.

Like electing the first black President of the United States of America.

Yep, you never learn, your race baiting bull shit ain't flying any longer either. It's about his dismal record now.

After Two years if Romney is elected we shall see what Romneys Record is.....

Send more Jobs to China? check
Destroy the economy/Middle class further? Check
Destroy the Educational system in this country? Check

I could go on..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope, didn't miss a thing, they fact that you commiecrats are ignoring the facts that your dear leader is consistantly polling under 48%, his base is less motivate than 4 years ago and no president has been reelected with the economic numbers like we have now. I know you commiecrats have never learned from history, you always think you can make things work that never have before and with that kind of thinking history tends to repeat itself. So get back to me on Wednesday and let me know how that attitude worked for ya.

Yep, you never learn, your race baiting bull shit ain't flying any longer either. It's about his dismal record now.

I was showing you an example of "you can make things work that never have before."

Remember: "I know you commiecrats have never learned from history, you always think you can make things work that never have before and with that kind of thinking history tends to repeat itself. So get back to me on Wednesday and let me know how that attitude worked for ya."

He’s just as delusional as his ‘supporters.’

Talk about being delusional and you still think hopey and changey is coming. It didn't come in obama first term and if he by some fluke wins re-election you will be praying for death because the America that gave you freedom will be gone. There is no hopey changey in obama's plan.

The only thing that is laughable is not only are you a race baiter, now you think your a fortune teller.

BTW the DOE has already done a good job of destroying our educations system, their poliicies have not only cost the tax payers more than a trillion dollars in the last 32 years, the have given us higher dropout rates and lower test scores. And yes both parties are responsible for this.

The only thing that is laughable is not only are you a race baiter, now you think your a fortune teller.

BTW the DOE has already done a good job of destroying our educations system, their poliicies have not only cost the tax payers more than a trillion dollars in the last 32 years, the have given us higher dropout rates and lower test scores. And yes both parties are responsible for this.

I am a Race Baiter but i am dating a black Girl? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whats fair for one is fair for all as i have said from the get go after two years in Office if romney hasn't fixed the country and driven Unemployment down bellow 3% start blocking every one of his bills. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was showing you an example of "you can make things work that never have before."

Remember: "I know you commiecrats have never learned from history, you always think you can make things work that never have before and with that kind of thinking history tends to repeat itself. So get back to me on Wednesday and let me know how that attitude worked for ya."

What, another male can be elected president, now apply the rest of the post and estimate his chance of reelection. Can you say more than likely zero.

sbcih.jpg

What, another male can be elected president, now apply the rest of the post and estimate his chance of reelection. Can you say more than likely zero.

85% chance Obama wins reelection.

Can't wait to see Karl Rove's face on election night.

His donors are going to be pissed.

They will blame it all on Christie.

so will you then think Christie is an ok guy.....or will he go back to being a fat slob like you said he was last month?.....

Whats fair for one is fair for all as i have said from the get go after two years in Office if romney hasn't fixed the country and driven Unemployment down bellow 3% start blocking every one of his bills. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What does who your dating have to do with anything. Hell dating a PHD doesn't make you any smarter or more educated.

Show me a bill that has been blocked, the senate hasn't passed shit. Maobama has made laid out some ideas, but who has introduced a bill incorporating them? The senate voted down his budget 99-0. Quit drinking the kool aid and pull your head out.

i think the point, since you've clearly missed it, is that your guy made the same delusional predictions then that he's making now.

that happened last Century....

What does who your dating have to do with anything. Hell dating a PHD doesn't make you any smarter or more educated.

Show me a bill that has been blocked, the senate hasn't passed shit. Maobama has made laid out some ideas, but who has introduced a bill incorporating them? The senate voted down his budget 99-0. Quit drinking the kool aid and pull your head out.

Jobs bill was voted down broski better go check that again :lol:

it will be no different then if Obama gets re-elected.....SAME OLD SHIT....SAME OLD GRIPES.....cut the cord from mommy and vote 3rd Party......shake the big 2 up....real change.....

85% chance Obama wins reelection.

What, because he has a nice smile and talks a good game. He is running a fast as he can from his record, it will catch up to him.

it will be no different then if Obama gets re-elected.....SAME OLD SHIT....SAME OLD GRIPES.....cut the cord from mommy and vote 3rd Party......shake the big 2 up....real change.....

He could go on... lie after lie after lie... it gets tiring to keep finding more.

Forum List

Back