Romney predicts wins in PA, OH, NV, FL, NH, VA, NM. Wow!

Salt Jones

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Romney predicts big wins.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GlTD5lMSyi8]Mitt Romney in 2008: John McCain Will Pick Up Pennsylvania - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think Nevada. The unemployment rate is above 12%, but the people have long given up and settled into permanent government support. Nevada has the culture of permanent Gimmee. That's the one thing that struck me when I lived there. The mass of people who have settled into a life of indolence and passing the time with drinking, using drugs and fighting. That's why I left. As bad as California is, it's not that bad.

You think a 4 year old video has anything to do with today? Hope your hungry, crow can be hard to swallow.

You think a 4 year old video has anything to do with today? Hope your hungry, crow can be hard to swallow.

i think the point, since you've clearly missed it, is that your guy made the same delusional predictions then that he's making now.

Bingo.

They see it, but don't want to admit that Romney will not win. Ryan is already looking for post election work to stay viable for the 2016 run. Palin did the same thing around this time 4 years ago.

i think the point, since you've clearly missed it, is that your guy made the same delusional predictions then that he's making now.

Nope, didn't miss a thing, they fact that you commiecrats are ignoring the facts that your dear leader is consistantly polling under 48%, his base is less motivate than 4 years ago and no president has been reelected with the economic numbers like we have now. I know you commiecrats have never learned from history, you always think you can make things work that never have before and with that kind of thinking history tends to repeat itself. So get back to me on Wednesday and let me know how that attitude worked for ya.

Will President Romney use the bible taking his oath or the Book of Mormon? Maybe the religious righteous , I mean right, can weigh in on this.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day.
Curious to see how the Libs on MSNBC spend the day.
Will they be confident in your face feeling confident with an Obama win.
Will they be starting to lay the beginnings of the alibi citing racism? Fearing an Obama loss.
I'm sure Mathews will cover their asses and will bring it up at some point.
They have some sort of directive from the Obama campaign headquarters.
Which makes sense since they were a big part of the strategy.

The next few days are the payoff for 2 years of Obama campaigning.
Soon it will be up to the people.

Bingo.

They see it, but don't want to admit that Romney will not win. Ryan is already looking for post election work to stay viable for the 2016 run. Palin did the same thing around this time 4 years ago.

Ryan's still campaigning to keep his present seat in congress. Like all the other teabag politicians, he won't stray too far from the taxpayers nipple. It's the only thing he knows. He only wants to destroy government help for ordinary Americans.

Will President Romney use the bible taking his oath or the Book of Mormon? Maybe the religious righteous , I mean right, can weigh in on this.

He could use Time magazine for all I care as long as he doesn't lie his ass off like your dear leader when he takes his oath. It's about keeping the oath, not taking it.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day.
Curious to see how the Libs on MSNBC spend the day.
Will they be confident in your face feeling confident with an Obama win.
Will they be starting to lay the beginnings of the alibi citing racism? Fearing an Obama loss.
I'm sure Mathews will cover their asses and will bring it up at some point.
They have some sort of directive from the Obama campaign headquarters.
Which makes sense since they were a big part of the strategy.

The next few days are the payoff for 2 years of Obama campaigning.
Soon it will be up to the people.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can tell the same from the propaganda Machine of Fox.....

The closest unbiased news source left is CNN.

Can't wait to see Karl Rove's face on election night.

His donors are going to be pissed.

They will blame it all on Christie.

Nope, didn't miss a thing, they fact that you commiecrats are ignoring the facts that your dear leader is consistantly polling under 48%, his base is less motivate than 4 years ago and no president has been reelected with the economic numbers like we have now. I know you commiecrats have never learned from history, you always think you can make things work that never have before and with that kind of thinking history tends to repeat itself. So get back to me on Wednesday and let me know how that attitude worked for ya.

Like electing the first black President of the United States of America.

Like electing the first black President of the United States of America.

Yep, you never learn, your race baiting bull shit ain't flying any longer either. It's about his dismal record now.

Forum List

Back