Romney praised Clinton's DNC speech. Says Clinton wins third term in the White House

This is pretty funny.

I guess he had to, though. There wasn't really any other option - he had to respond to it, and it clearly was a masterful speech, so he couldn't trash it. Kinda put him in a lose-lose situation.

This sort of thing is why I love politics so much. It's the best entertainment around.

This is pretty funny.

I guess he had to, though. There wasn't really any other option - he had to respond to it, and it clearly was a masterful speech, so he couldn't trash it. Kinda put him in a lose-lose situation.

This sort of thing is why I love politics so much. It's the best entertainment around.

I love the political babies on the board. Their naivete never ceases to amaze me. What was Romney to do?

Of course he has to praise Clinton's appearance and speech. Like Bush Sr. said, it's a very exclusive boy's club. Very few belong to it. Let alone these members that are all alive at the same time.

For Romney to come out an trash former President Clinton no matter what he said would have been bad form.

This is pretty funny.

I love the political babies on the board. Their naivete never ceases to amaze me. What was Romney to do?

Of course he has to praise Clinton's appearance and speech. Like Bush Sr. said, it's a very exclusive boy's club. Very few belong to it. Let alone these members that are all alive at the same time.

For Romney to come out an trash former President Clinton no matter what he said would have been bad form.

Well, that's true.

It didn't hurt that Bill gave one of the best speeches of his career, either. :D

Forum List

Back