Romney playing dirty?

What? So far, Obama is the only one throwing out smears. Obama didn't even bother to back-up his gutter rhetoric with any supporting examples. He's a joke.

Well, Romney is whining like he got his magic underwear put into a wedgie, yeah...

What's your point?

I'll give you your choice. You can have a bigot pellet, a nutjob pellet, or a troll pellet. You can only pick one though.

So you can't answer my point, then? I guess I expected too much.

So desperate because he's beating the pants off Obama in fundraising? Every indicator is that this election will be a blowout for Romney. It's 2010 all over.

Romney himself (i.e. his campaign) will never out raise Obama; the money advantage in comparing the campaigns directly is $348 million for Obama to $193 million for the Romney campaign (with Obama raising $100 million more than Romney in small contributions).

Romney's money advantage comes from large donations flowing into the RNC and into pro-Romney Super PACs, not from large numbers of voters deciding to show support for his campaign.

So if your metric is "who are more people choosing to donate money to," that would be Obama.

He's not 'desperate'. The research is on his side...

:laugh:

Apparently the desperation has trickled down to his flacks, as well.

Last edited:
So desperate because he's beating the pants off Obama in fundraising? Every indicator is that this election will be a blowout for Romney. It's 2010 all over.

Romney himself (i.e. his campaign) will never out raise Obama; the money advantage in comparing the campaigns directly is $348 million for Obama to $193 million for the Romney campaign (with Obama raising $100 million more than Romney in small contributions).

Romney's money advantage comes from large donations flowing into the RNC and into pro-Romney Super PACs, not not from large numbers of voters deciding to show support for his campaign.

So if your metric is "who are more people choosing to donate money to," that would be Obama.

He's not 'desperate'. The research is on his side...

:laugh:

Apparently the desperation has trickled down to his flacks, as well.

Obama campaign: $2.8M in debt.
Romney campaign: 0 debt.
from your link.

I think that says all we need to know about the approaches of these two men in governing. Which one would you trust to balance the budget?

The Democrats are scared shitless. They are reduced to researching ROmney's adolescence and whether Paul Ryan dated a black woman to frame their argument to the voters. They are toast. I hope your resume is updated and circulating.

I think that says all we need to know about the approaches of these two men in governing.

I suspect that many of the responsibilities Romney should be taking on himself would be shopped out to the handful of billionaires pulling his strings, yes.

So perhaps it is a good indicator of their approaches.

And when I do...will you drop to one knee and genuflect?

Well...OK, then:

"Heritage noted that “in the past, state bureaucrats have attempted to define activities such as hula dancing, attending Weight Watchers, and bed rest as ‘work.’ These dodges were blocked by the federal work standards. Now that the Obama administration has abolished those standards, we can expect ‘work’ in the TANF [welfare] program to mean anything but work.”
Obama kills welfare reform - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Ms. Truthie....

...what happened to you?

Are you looking for a knee-pad so you can genuflect?

Bill Clinton has a few.....

Will you ever get over yourself???

that's a stupid question from a stupid person. wtg rinata cantata.

I think that says all we need to know about the approaches of these two men in governing.

I suspect that many of the responsibilities Romney should be taking on himself would be shopped out to the handful of billionaires pulling his strings, yes.

So perhaps it is a good indicator of their approaches.

Unlike Obama who only lets Union Bosses pull his strings right?

lol

Ms. Truthie....

...what happened to you?

Are you looking for a knee-pad so you can genuflect?

Bill Clinton has a few.....

Will you ever get over yourself???

Hit a nerve?

So...you voted for the rapist?

How, exactly, do you rationalize doing so?

Why would anything you have to say hit a nerve?? All you ever post is nonsense. Are you just pretending not to understand what I said or are you just plain stupid?? Like I said, will you ever get over yourself??

Classic Projection. Obama can sure dish it out, but his skin is so thin you can see his bones lol

He's still way ahead in the electoral votes so apparently he's taking it pretty well.

Yes because his standing in some Polls, has anything to do with how he personally handles Criticism right?

Retard.

Well, his ability to "take it" certainly isn't hurting himself in the polls. Now, retard, you tell me...if the electoral votes--in which he currently enjoys a commanding lead--isn't the ONLY barometer that matters; what is?

Feel free to hurl more insults. It is, afterall, all you have left, am I right?

Of course I'm right.

What? So far, Obama is the only one throwing out smears. Obama didn't even bother to back-up his gutter rhetoric with any supporting examples.

The most prominent example at the moment would be the bullshit Romney fabricated about the TANF work requirements being eliminated. It's false and he knows it--and if he didn't know it, every fact checker and Bill Clinton, the guy he features in his ads, have now let him in on that fact. Romney's a liar whose found himself a lie he seems to really enjoy.

It was not false. It was true, sort of. Quoting Bill Clinton to call someone a liar is rich with irony.
But Obama&Co have lied extensively, almost every week about some aspect of Romney or Ryan or their policies.

Eliminating the work requirement was one of obama's best flim flams. The work requirement is still there. The work concept was just redefined to make taking a nap a qualifying work activity.

1960 called: it wants its talking points back.

There aren't any union bosses anymore because unions no longer have political power. The unionized workforce has plummeted, wages have stagnated, and benefits are becoming an endangered species. Welcome to the 21st century.

There aren't any union bosses anymore because unions no longer have political power. The unionized workforce has plummeted, wages have stagnated, and benefits are becoming an endangered species. Welcome to the 21st century.
It is no coincidence that the middle income Americans have seen their incomes stagnate at the same time that labor has lost it's influence.

I don't think you can lay it all on the upper income Americans or a political party; labor sucks at promoting labor's cause.

I have to say you are the most creative liar in this board. No wonder you work for the Democrats.

seiu_and_obama.jpg

It is no coincidence that the middle income Americans have seen their incomes stagnate at the same time that labor has lost it's influence.

I don't think you can lay it all on the upper income Americans or a political party; labor sucks at promoting labor's cause.

And it's no coincidence that the industies most dominated by unions are the ones that have seen the largest shrinkage in market share and companies in the sector.
Labor sucks, period.

Forum List

Back