Romney / Petraeus

Those are insightful feelings.......................Lol

Well from a standpoint of politics, he's never held elected office. He served under Obama so he's no darling of the crucial hard right which is crucial for the Governor. His stances on any issue is unknown outside of Iraq.

From a personal standpoint, it will do very little to tone down the Governor's reputation as an entitled snob whose never had a hard day in his life.
You misspelled "President's".

Nah, I was talking about Governor Romney's life of luxury since birth. General Petreus will do nothing to further engender the Governor to the middle income voters. He's seen as an aloof snob now; appointing a military man will highlight his many shortcomings.

Seems lots of lefties like Gen. Betray Us now that he's working for Barry.

What was it Sen. Hillary said again? Oh, yeah...it required "the willing suspension of disbelief" regarding his report to Congress.

Classy folks them Dimocrats.

A few people used that term, and it was inappropriate. Tho...if you wish to assert/prove that all Democrats used that term for General Petraus....I'm willing to listen.[/QUOTE]

I'd say a reading and comprehension problem on your part. "Seems lots of lefties..." How you equated that to "all Democrats" you're free to explain to the class. Thanks. And nice try.

Well from a standpoint of politics, he's never held elected office. He served under Obama so he's no darling of the crucial hard right which is crucial for the Governor. His stances on any issue is unknown outside of Iraq.

From a personal standpoint, it will do very little to tone down the Governor's reputation as an entitled snob whose never had a hard day in his life.
You misspelled "President's".

Nah, I was talking about Governor Romney's life of luxury since birth. General Petreus will do nothing to further engender the Governor to the middle income voters. He's seen as an aloof snob now; appointing a military man will highlight his many shortcomings.

joke-went-over-your-head.gif

Seems lots of lefties like Gen. Betray Us now that he's working for Barry.

What was it Sen. Hillary said again? Oh, yeah...it required "the willing suspension of disbelief" regarding his report to Congress.

Classy folks them Dimocrats.

A few people used that term, and it was inappropriate. Tho...if you wish to assert/prove that all Democrats used that term for General Petraus....I'm willing to listen.

I'd say a reading and comprehension problem on your part. "Seems lots of lefties..." How you equated that to "all Democrats" you're free to explain to the class. Thanks. And nice try.
Common bode tactic:

1. Claim your opponent said "ALL _____ do this!".

2. Demand proof of all doing it.

3. Say, "I didn't do it, so you're wrong!!"

Not a good move at all.

WHITE HOUSE DISSES DRUDGEREPORT: 'BE MINDFUL OF YOUR SOURCES'...

POOL REPORT: Romney asked: 'Governor, have you met with General Petraeus in New Hampshire?'... Romney ignored the question... 'Thank you so much, good to see you'...

PAPER: 'Entire momentum and balance of election could change'...
10 fast facts about Gen. Petraeus...

Forum List

Back