Romney, Paul, and Huntman

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The top three vote getters in NH are two moderates and an unstable old man.

GO MITT!

I like it, attack Paul... Never stop.... always attack!!!! Even if the attack has little to no meaning at all, just attack!!!!

I do wonder if Huntsman were not here if Paul would have picked up another 10%ish....

Anyways, what other sorts of people does OP discriminate against being they believe being older gives them right of way for hate and attack?

For the record Mitt is liberal, not moderate... Mitt would have to have conservative positions to be a conservative.

Nothing for the rw's to celebrate. Like i said earlier, After FIVE years of campaigning, Ole Liberal Mitt's still got less than 40% and the rest are just rag-tagging along behind him. What a yawner this bunch is.

Bottom line is that more than 60% of the Republican voters in poor down and out NH don't like any of the shills for the 1%.

Can't blame them.

A vote for Mitt is a vote for firing the working stiff and being damn happy to do it.

Last edited:
I'm interested in seeing how Newt and the two Ricks did. The only way Mitt fails to get the nomination is if two of those three knuckleheads drop out before South Carolina. If they all did well enough to stay in then I think Mitt has this wrapped up.

Paul's consistent placing has to be worrisome to the GOP leadership. I've noticed that Rush and Hannity are dedicating show time now to attacking him. The problem is he's doing too well to just laugh off now. I'm thinking some concession will have to be made to him in the GOP platform in the general.

Last edited:
I'm interested in seeing how Newt and the two Ricks did. The only way Mitt fails to get the nomination is if two of those three knuckleheads drops out before South Carolina. If they all did well enough to stay in them I think Mitt has this wrapped up.

Paul's consistent placing has to be worrisome to the GOP leadership. I've noticed that Rush and Hannity are dedicating show time now to attacking him. The problem is he's doing to well to just laugh off now. I'm thinking some concession will have to be made to him in the GOP platform in the general.

Problem is Paul has more supporters than Hannity and Rush have listeners.

Hannity and Rush are chickenhawks and that's why they don't like Ron Paul. He won't have his finger on the button every second of the day like the other candidates will.

I'm interested in seeing how Newt and the two Ricks did. The only way Mitt fails to get the nomination is if two of those three knuckleheads drops out before South Carolina. If they all did well enough to stay in them I think Mitt has this wrapped up.

Paul's consistent placing has to be worrisome to the GOP leadership. I've noticed that Rush and Hannity are dedicating show time now to attacking him. The problem is he's doing to well to just laugh off now. I'm thinking some concession will have to be made to him in the GOP platform in the general.

Problem is Paul has more supporters than Hannity and Rush have listeners.
And it looks like Paul has more political clout.

I'm thinking if Paul comes in the top three in South Carolina that folks are going to have to stop outright mocking his supporters and start to acknowledge the support his ideas have inside the GOP base.

I want to be clear, I don't think he will be the nominee, but I'm not convinced that's even his goal. I think Paul's goal is to get his ideas a public hearing and his performance so far is accomplishing that.

Proportional awarding of delegates is going to give Dr. Paul a shitload of clout at the RNC...Probably enough to shape the platform, possibly even enough for a floor fight.

I bet the farm that he doesn't run third party for this fact alone.

Proportional awarding of delegates is going to give Dr. Paul a shitload of clout at the RNC...Probably enough to shape the platform, possibly even enough for a floor fight.

you'll be potus before he is.

I think you'd win that bet.

I'm not a Ron Paul supporter but I think some of his ideas need to be talked about in the general. I don't think it will be possible to reign in the deficit without implementing at least some of his ideas on domestic and foreign policy.

Hannity and Rush are chickenhawks and that's why they don't like Ron Paul. He won't have his finger on the button every second of the day like the other candidates will.

Not defending Hannity and Rush, but I don't particularly care for Dr. Paul as a President either. I LOVE him as a Congressman and wish there were 100 more like him in the House.

That was supposedly what was going to happen in 2008. It didn't happen then and it won't happen now.

He's not even running to win the nomination at this point.

You might also notice that Dr. Paul not only hasn't piled on the Romney bash festival, but has come to his defense.

There's some serious politickin' afoot here.

You might also notice that Dr. Paul not only hasn't piled on the Romney bash festival, but has come to his defense.

it's very hard for me to take him seriously on any level.

sorry, i think he's a kook.

That was supposedly what was going to happen in 2008. It didn't happen then and it won't happen now.
Delegates weren't awarded proportionally in 2008....The primaries and caucuses were winner-take-all.

If Paul is smart, and he is, he knows he can't win outright. He can make sure his ideas are taken seriously and possibly set up things for his son to run on a similar platform in 2016 with the advantage that Paul helped make those ideas well known.

I think before this is over you'll see Mitt and a lot of the GOP leadership forced to adopt some of his ideas in the campaign platform. And that's a big win for Paul supporters.

it's very hard for me to take him seriously on any level.

sorry, i think he's a kook.
Think what you want...At this rate, he'll hold between 20%-30% of delegates at the RNC.

That ain't beanbag.

Forum List

Back