Romney paid 1,825% MORE IN Taxes then NUMNUTS!!!

Romney makes $56,000.00 a day and he doesn't even have a job. Even though he paid 13.9% in 2010 and Obama released his taxes all the way back to 2000, right wingers are still defending Romney. Why?

(R) is all they need to see.

When all you working class conservatives get such things as your Medicare slashed by Romney so he can cut his own taxes by a couple hundred thousand a year,

well, that will be his thanks to you for having carried all this water for him.

Are you on Medicare right now or social security?
If not how far are you from being on social security/medicare?

The reason I ask is NOT ONE GOP/conservative EVER EVER suggested SLASHING MEDICARE /Social Security for those NOW on or those at age 55 and over!

AND the premise WE conservatives ALL agree on is
1) Means testing i.e. anyone over $100,000 a year in retirement income do not need
Social security or Medicare at the same rate as others!
2) Raise the age to 70!

These two corrections will make Social security/Medicare totally solvent!

SO where will anyone on Social Security or Medicare now or age 55 and older WILL
BE AFFECTED!!!

BUT you and Obamatrons having total ignorance of actuarial tables, and hate for profits, capitalism will NEVER understand that!
Consequently most voters are learning Obama's ONLY positive value was his skin color!
He surely hates capitalism, America and wants businesses destroyed.

When all you working class conservatives get such things as your Medicare slashed by Romney so he can cut his own taxes by a couple hundred thousand a year,

well, that will be his thanks to you for having carried all this water for him.

Are you on Medicare right now or social security?
If not how far are you from being on social security/medicare?

The reason I ask is NOT ONE GOP/conservative EVER EVER suggested SLASHING MEDICARE /Social Security for those NOW on or those at age 55 and over!

AND the premise WE conservatives ALL agree on is
1) Means testing i.e. anyone over $100,000 a year in retirement income do not need
Social security or Medicare at the same rate as others!
2) Raise the age to 70!

These two corrections will make Social security/Medicare totally solvent!

SO where will anyone on Social Security or Medicare now or age 55 and older WILL
BE AFFECTED!!!

BUT you and Obamatrons having total ignorance of actuarial tables, and hate for profits, capitalism will NEVER understand that!
Consequently most voters are learning Obama's ONLY positive value was his skin color!
He surely hates capitalism, America and wants businesses destroyed.

Ah so the GOP supports soaking the Rich in order to fix Medicare and SS?

Have the Rich been notified yet?

:lol::lol::lol:

$20,900,000 Romney taxes @ 15.4% EQUALS: Romney PAID $3,218,600 to IRS!
$ 800,000 numnuts taxes @ 20.9% EQUALS: Obama Paid 167,200

Romney PAID $3,051,400 MORE in TAXES then Numnuts !

Romney paid over 1,825% MORE IN TAXES ACTUAL dollars then NUMNUTS!

Romney $3,218,600 paid to IRS Obama $167,200

BUT who cares right???

WELL idiots that keep bringing up the Buffet rule is so f...king DUMB!

PLUS BUFFET OWES $1 billion in taxes NoW!!!!

My Grandfather used to always tell me, "figures don't lie, but watch how liars figure", which is exactly what you're trying to do.

No matter how you slice it, 20 percent of a person's income is still more than 15 percent of a person's income. If Obama had made as much, he'd probably have paid the same amount, but 800,000 is about 1/20th of what Romney makes.

Try again stupid.

BUT who cares right???

My Grandfather used to always tell me, "figures don't lie, but watch how liars figure", which is exactly what you're trying to do.

No matter how you slice it, 20 percent of a person's income is still more than 15 percent of a person's income. If Obama had made as much, he'd probably have paid the same amount, but 800,000 is about 1/20th of what Romney makes.

Try again stupid.

TRY AGAIN.."20 percent of a person's income is still more than 15 percent of a person's income."??????
WHAT the F...k do you mean by that???
GEEZ how stupid!

OBAMA PAID 20% After deducting $48,000 gifts to his kids.
After deducting $100,000+ in investment losses which CUT his tax bill down to
20%! Dumb f...k!!!
HE could have PAID more like Romney did!
Romney though Paid 15% on his taxable income !
Because Obama ONLY knows how to BEG people to provide him his salary or he goes to work on the govt. teat... i.e. senator/President... NEVER worked a day for organizations that actually DID something... Romney MADE his own money with his brain and not by lying and cheating as Obama did!
How in he... do you think Obama 's mom traveled around the world?
Did you ever wonder who paid for her trips??
HER BANKER MOTHER did! you idiot and you make stupid comments about Romney when it was only the goodness of Obama's grandmother that he is alive!

BUT who cares right???

Try again stupid.

TRY AGAIN.."20 percent of a person's income is still more than 15 percent of a person's income."??????
WHAT the F...k do you mean by that???
GEEZ how stupid!

OBAMA PAID 20% After deducting $48,000 gifts to his kids.
After deducting $100,000+ in investment losses which CUT his tax bill down to
20%! Dumb f...k!!!
HE could have PAID more like Romney did!
Romney though Paid 15% on his taxable income !
Because Obama ONLY knows how to BEG people to provide him his salary or he goes to work on the govt. teat... i.e. senator/President... NEVER worked a day for organizations that actually DID something... Romney MADE his own money with his brain and not by lying and cheating as Obama did!
How in he... do you think Obama 's mom traveled around the world?
Did you ever wonder who paid for her trips??
HER BANKER MOTHER did! you idiot and you make stupid comments about Romney when it was only the goodness of Obama's grandmother that he is alive!

I love that the concept of % of income is going right over your head. Dumb or dense, it's one or the other.

AND Romney paid $3,302,200 more then the average return of 9.2% paid, $4,826
or 6,842% MORE THEN THEY DID!

You are bad at math.

OK correct me then!

Romney paid $3,302,200 in taxes..
Average return paid $4,826
Divide $3,302,200 by $4,826 = 6,842% more taxes paid by Romney then the average!

correct that math please!!!

When you express something in terms of a percentage you move the decimal over two places, math wizard.

It's actually 68,425% more.

You could have made your inane and moronic point sound even more powerful to people who know no better if you understood simple math.

You are bad at math.

OK correct me then!

Romney paid $3,302,200 in taxes..
Average return paid $4,826
Divide $3,302,200 by $4,826 = 6,842% more taxes paid by Romney then the average!

correct that math please!!!

When you express something in terms of a percentage you move the decimal over two places, math wizard.

It's actually 68,425% more.

You could have made your inane and moronic point sound even more powerful to people who know no better if you understood simple math.

THANK YOU for POINTING out my totally stupid and dumb mistake!
WOW you are right 68,425.2% is the value and you are right I missed the decimal!

And again you are so right! Think how stupid my mistake is then put into context of
what Obama is NOW trying to pull over people's eyes!

AGAIN.. I apologize for my gross mistake and thank you honestly for catching it!

Forum List

Back