Romney overseas

Romney strikes again.

BBC News - Romney wraps up overseas tour amid tensions with media
At a public plaza near the memorial, journalists from CNN, the New York Times and Washington Post asked Mr Romney about "mishaps" and "gaffes" on his trip.

Mr Romney won't answer any questions and even his press team finds it difficult to respond to the most basic inquiries about what their candidate has said
By Mark Mardell
North America editor
Mr Gorka said: "Kiss my ass. This is a holy site for the Polish people."

He then told a reporter from Politico to "shove it". The press secretary apologised soon afterwards to correspondents.

Mr Romney later told Fox News that journalists had been more interested in "finding something to write about" other than reporting on the economy and national security threats.

But US media have been complaining that Mr Romney only took three press questions - outside Downing Street in London - during the entirety of his six-day trip.

OK, before some wise arse says it, it was some bloke called, Gorka.
However, it's the not answering reporter's questions that is the real fuck up.

3 questions after a major meeting with an ally?
The press are quite right in this issue and, the attitude displayed by Gorka. suggests private conversations where Romney expresses similar feelings towards the press.

I suspect, Romney (The school bully) is hiding his true colours.

In my humble opinions, he's a bit of a basher boy and is trying to avoid that coming out in the press.

The last few days have not been kind to the presumptive Republican nominee; first in the UK, now in Israel, he continues to blurt out insults to various nations, worldwide. What is the source of this series of unforced errors? Is Romney in reality not ready for the world stage, or could these bizarre events be isolated mistakes?

Apparently he is following Obama's lead and tossing out insults to other countries.

He did not just criticize the Olympics in Britain, he also spoke about his "meeting" with MI6, off limits in the UK. Then, in Israel, he declared Israeli culture superior to that of Palestinians. That encompasses several countries to which he flipped the bird. Added to that was his campaign's "Anglo Saxon heritage" bash at Native Americans, Greeks, every Hispanic nation on earth, the continent of Africa, and the rest of the world.

Link?
Really looking forward to seeing a pic of Mittens flipping off the world!!

that's your idea of "clean debate"? just wondering.

You're right! I fell right in the gutter.
Shame on me!!
:redface:

At the least, I respond to your queries...

[The Unofficial Campaign To Re Elect Barack Obama swings into action.]

"Romney’s foreign trip is the mainstream media’s coming out party in favor of Obama this electoral season, an obsessive nit-picking the likes of which Obama has not seen since ever.

John Hinderaker has it right:

The Most Striking Thing About Mitt Romney’s Overseas Trip…

…has been the press coverage. It has been hypercritical, to put it mildly….

By any reasonable standard, Romney’s trip has been successful. Yet press coverage has been unrelentingly negative. This AP story sums up the press’s angle well: “Another hiccup?

None of this will have any effect on the election, except insofar as Romney benefits with pro-Israel voters and with Polish-American and Catholic voters. But it is a useful reminder that the media-formerly-known-as-mainstream are still lying in wait, and will pounce on any opportunity to give the Obama campaign a boost.

The latest MSM attack line is that a Romney spokesman said some bad words to the media.

Alternate headline: “Conservative support for Romney now at 100 percent.”

That’s Allahpundit’s take on this video of obnoxious journalists who tip-toe around scared to ask a tough question of Obama, and who ganged up on Neil Munroe, yet who scream at Romney while he visits the Polish tomb of the unkown soldier:"

» Let it be recorded that MSM 100-day war on Romney started on foreign soil - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

The last few days have not been kind to the presumptive Republican nominee; first in the UK, now in Israel, he continues to blurt out insults to various nations, worldwide. What is the source of this series of unforced errors? Is Romney in reality not ready for the world stage, or could these bizarre events be isolated mistakes?

I don't think Romney is ready for the world stage. And he appears to want to head into more war.

and obama was? please explain. Hows Obamas war record?

I don't think Romney is ready for the world stage. And he appears to want to head into more war.

and obama was? please explain. Hows Obamas war record?

Let me see.
Did Obama invade any countries?

Forum List

Back