Romney Over Obama in the Polls...

Umm Poll not Polls as in the title.

this is not the first thread on this by rabid right wingers either.

first of all, any poll convaluted by CBS is as fake as nancy pelosi's face. same with ABC, the Compost, The Ed SchultZ show(yah, always in his favor 96% to 4%), There is no way 55% of fair minded Americans are so excited over Obama who has brought our country back to the good old days of the 80's and 90's! NOTTT!

Umm Poll not Polls as in the title.

this is not the first thread on this by rabid right wingers either.

So, it's a POLL, asswipe. Don't get all hot and fucking bothered by it.

BTW - How come every time I ask you about your fake Vietnam War experience, you vanish? Do share.

My cousin was with F/2/7, Utters Battalion. Harvest Moon 1965 was his last operation. You? Posing fuck?

LOL. Poor ol' Warless just cannot accept reality.

You're right. I don't accept unemployment numbers, foreclosures, all these wars we're in, and $4/gallon gasoline.

But you keep on worshipping and sucking asshole.

Right up to election day.

LOL

I have no doubt that whereas people of all ideologies watch fox, the majority are conservatives and right leaning moderates.

That being said, the poll numbers dont surprise me...and are as skewed as a CBS, NBC, ABC or NYT poll.

Until the debates begin, any poll is worthless.

A wah rrior102 Faux N00z poll? Whats next? A Razzy (Rasmussen) poll? :clap2: :lol:

Fox News continues to kick ass in ratings, asswipe.
How's your credible MSNBC doing? CNN? Will the latter insult stay at home Mom's today or are they all finished for the week?

What a fucking dumbass.

I agree with you.
And I am certainly not too faithful in polls.
I am merely citing the results of a recent one.
For informational purposes only.

Who woulda' guessed a Fox poll would have the Repub (?) ahead of the President (D) :doubt: Your services are invaluable here. Carry on.

Who woulda' guessed a Fox poll would have the Repub (?) ahead of the President (D) :doubt: Your services are invaluable here. Carry on.

And who woulda' guessed a CBS poll would favor Obama, shitforbrains.
Or one from CNN or one of the other Commie Broadcasting Networks you receive your talking points from.

and keep in mind, when Romney picks his VP, you can expect his number to grow closer to 55% against Obama's stagnant 40%. Romneys VP Choice/anticipation will be almost as exciting of when millions wanted to know who shot JR.

I agree with you.
And I am certainly not too faithful in polls.
I am merely citing the results of a recent one.
For informational purposes only.

in 2008 a fox poll continually showed Obama up over McCain as we approached electiuon day.
As a matter of fact, in October a Fox poll showed Obamas lead 50% greater than the final winning margin:

"A week ago, a similar Fox News poll showed Obama's lead at nine points, 49% to 40%...."

The Washington Monthly

Seems to me you are once again talking out of your ass.

and keep in mind, when Romney picks his VP, you can expect his number to grow closer to 55% against Obama's stagnant 40%. Romneys VP Choice/anticipation will be almost as exciting of when millions wanted to know who shot JR.

Jeb Bush would blow Liberals' minds.
Approval rating in Florida - what - 70-something??
They'd be jumping off fucking buildings.

I don't pay any attention to polls.

To many variables.

Obama will be behind Romney one week and leading the next and vice versa.

Forum List

Back