Romney out raises Obama again

This is called voting by wallet. Democrat donors know a loser when they see one.

Romney’s Fund-Raising Outpaces Obama’s Again in July
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and NICHOLAS CONFESSORE

The fund-raising machine behind Mitt Romney and the Republican Party once again bested President Obama’s effort last month, raising $25 million more in July than the president and his Democratic allies did.

Mr. Romney and the Republican National Committee raised $101.3 million in July, his campaign announced Monday, as Republican donors rallied behind their presumptive nominee with the national convention only a few weeks away.

The president’s campaign announced on Twitter on Monday morning that his July fund-raising topped out at about $75 million. “Every bit helps,” the campaign tweeted, noting that 98 percent of the contributions were under $250.

Mr. Obama’s advisers have all but conceded the money race to Mr. Romney. Fund-raising e-mails from the campaign have taken a more urgent tone over the summer, repeatedly warning supporters of the financial advantage that the Republicans will hold going into the final weeks of the presidential campaign.

Romney Raises $100 Million in July; Obama Brings in $75 Million - NYTimes.com

Romney camp reports...
President Romney's Team said:
“Americans are clearly looking for a change in the White House.” “While President Obama claims that his economic plan ‘worked,’ the American people know that his policies haven’t worked and he has failed to fix our economy,” Priebus said. “Mitt Romney has a plan that will create jobs, grow the economy, and build a stronger middle class – that is why he is seeing such strong support.”

94.13% Of All Donations Received In July Were $250 Or Less

$25.7 Million Raised By Donations Under $250 In July

600,627 Donations Received Under $250 In July

Lookin' good!!!

I'm not sure why Willard whoring himself out to the Koch's, Cheney, and other puppet masters is looked at is a good thing to the brainwashed right wing sheep,...

I'm not sure why Willard whoring himself out to the Koch's, Cheney, and other puppet masters is looked at is a good thing to the brainwashed right wing sheep,...

Tell us the difference between whoring yourself to Koch and democrats whoring themselves to the mexican drug cartels?????

Last election when the Unions were funneling $$$$$$ into Obama's campaign, I didn't see anyone on the left complaining. Now that there is equal footing, suddenly it's a bad thing.

Eliminate it all or get over it. Obama is anti-business, anti-self sufficient, anti-half of the American populations so does anyone not understand why he's not bringing in more bucks this time.

I still don't know why he isn't running on his "successful" record. ;)

Poor Obama needs to start packing, floating a resume....

Well it does appear that the "please give us your bridal registry money" didn't work.

:D

I love this.

Neither did "please give us your funeral money" nor did "I want the presidency as a birthday present".

The whole "In lieu of flowers please re-elect me" slogan isn't working it appears.

:lmao:

You know somewhere out there Carville is screaming into a pillow.

I just heard Alan Colmes say that obama was outraising Romney by two to one. I guess obama has enough money and democrats don't need to send him any more.

Forum List

Back