Romney or Giuliani?

Caveguy

Aug 23, 2008
We all know the Democratic ticket is upside down and Biden is the real heavyweight. Biden is a clear pick to try and win Pennsyltucky. Biden is from there originally and he is well known in the southeastern part of the state [Philadelphia].

Who should McCain pick in order to best win this election?

Some people will push for Tom Ridge. [he's pro-abortion a clear disqualifier]

Most will say Romney because he's economically sound.

I say Ruuuuuuuuudy! If McCain wins NEW YORK, it's over. [landslide]

here's your choices,

a- Ridge
b- Romney
c- Giulianni
d- a southern governor like Barber [Ms]

McCain should pick a VP that can take over if he should die in office.

He is 72.

He's not running for a 2nd term.

Romney would be the best but he's a Mormon. He's a little crazy and he wears funny underpants. [so I hear]:D

it would be great if mccain picked rudy. then biden could spend the next 3 months tearing him apart

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVUPqoowf8&feature=user]YouTube - Joe Biden On Barack Obama[/ame]

We all know the Democratic ticket is upside down and Biden is the real heavyweight. Biden is a clear pick to try and win Pennsyltucky. Biden is from there originally and he is well known in the southeastern part of the state [Philadelphia].

Who should McCain pick in order to best win this election?

Some people will push for Tom Ridge. [he's pro-abortion a clear disqualifier]

Most will say Romney because he's economically sound.

I say Ruuuuuuuuudy! If McCain wins NEW YORK, it's over. [landslide]

here's your choices,

a- Ridge
b- Romney
c- Giulianni
d- a southern governor like Barber [Ms]

giuliani couldn't even do well in the florida primaries...

If McCain, who is incompetenet in the area of economics, is smart, he chooses Romney.... and if he's overall smart, he chooses Ridge. The religious right isn't suddenly going to vote dem if he picks Ridge... and they'll hate Romney a lot more because the loonies think he belongs to a "cult".

If McCain, who is incompetenet in the area of economics, is smart, he chooses Romney.... and if he's overall smart, he chooses Ridge. The religious right isn't suddenly going to vote dem if he picks Ridge... and they'll hate Romney a lot more because the loonies think he belongs to a "cult".

Picking Ridge would be a big loser. He might win Pennsylvania but lose Alabama and Texas. He needs a state he normally wouldn't win like Michigan, Mass. or New York. If Obama has to spend money in New York or Boston, He's in big trouble...Romney is a good pick but there could be a better one out there.

Pataki would be good.

Tom Kean [N.J.]

who was the congressman from California?

Yeah the "loonies" on the left. As evidenced in this thread alone.:cuckoo:

Rudy would be an awesome choice. I always think of him a spastic Rodney Dangerfield, only seedy and grungy and smelly.

Given the wacky republican party, Huckabee would be the only logical choice, and I like Huck, but McCain is boring and Cheney for a second presidential term is just too old and his reputation as chief thief has caught up with him. Maybe he should select Rove so that all the nonsense comes straight from the horse's mouth!

Given the wacky republican party, Huckabee would be the only logical choice, and I like Huck, but McCain is boring and Cheney for a second presidential term is just too old and his reputation as chief thief has caught up with him. Maybe he should select Rove so that all the nonsense comes straight from the horse's mouth!

Huckabee's going to be in the cabinet.

I'm predicting Romney.

If McCain wins a usually Democrat state like Michigan, New York, or Mass. it's history.

Obama's a lightweight chosen to rid the D's of the Clintons.

There are back room deals and power sharing within Washington's inner circle.

It's McCain's turn. he earned it.

Of course you want Ridge. You want McCain to lose.

Trust me, the Republicans Ive been talking to here in PA hope McCain isnt dumb enough to pick Ridge. Heck, He was the Governor of this state and hardly anybody remembers him.

Romney is the smart choice because he balances the ticket and can bring out the vote in Michigan.

Rudy would be an awesome choice. I always think of him a spastic Rodney Dangerfield, only seedy and grungy and smelly.

seedy and grungy and smelly
...that sounds like Dangerfield

Actually, all the above mentioned choices for VP leave a lot to be desired. I don't know who will help the old man. If Romney is picked and McCain dies we could have the "first ladies" in the White House. :tongue:

Rudy's not in the running, for obvious reasons. He did horrible in the primaries.

It comes down to: Ridge, Pawlenty, Lieberman, and, of course, Romney.

I'm okay with any of them.

Forum List

Back