Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states

Even the right leaning electoral collage projections are still showing victory for Obama.

I don't think anyone on the left has anything to be concerned about at this present time.
well i hope your right but fearing worst for tonight debate. he still behind in ram and gallup poll and media keep talking about romney mo. add to this donlad trump stuff and tagg romney owning machines in ohio and just adds to my fears.

Suck it up, buttercup. You're starting to sound like a Gooper troll.

Romney will be the world's first $1 billion president-- and when somebody springs you that much money, you'd best pay up FAST.

Even the right leaning electoral collage projections are still showing victory for Obama.

I don't think anyone on the left has anything to be concerned about at this present time.
well i hope your right but fearing worst for tonight debate. he still behind in ram and gallup poll and media keep talking about romney mo. add to this donlad trump stuff and tagg romney owning machines in ohio and just adds to my fears.

i am not a troll. anyone keep following other wum in doing this is a idiot. I am not and never have trolled ok. no facts at all behind this false lies.

i am not a troll. anyone keep following other wum in doing this is a idiot. I am not and never have trolled ok. no facts at all behind this false lies.

You are the newest Truthmatters on the board.. you're days away from being fully exposed. Even Amelia will abandon you and apologize for being a stupid girl to so many on your behalf.

It's all over but the crying.. Obama's now wandering around yammering on about "binders" and Planned Parenthood.

49,000,000 Americans in poverty.. and he's talking binders and abortions.

Good grief.

you sound a lot like a banned user....

Zoidberg_butthurt-exam.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back