Romney opens double-digit margin among Independents

Didn't the Paulestinians tell us Romney couldn't beat Obamination......

If Ron Paul was our nominee, Biden would start his campaign for 2016 while Obamination went back to playing golf.

I'm a Paul supporter, neither Paul nor Romney has any chance in hell at beating Obama.

The difference between you and me is you're living in a fantasy world pretending Romney has a snowballs chance in hell, where I know Paul has no chance.

This country doesn't want small gov't or fiscal responsibility or someone who respects the Constitution, hence Obama and Romney.

If Carville is worried, then it isn't a slam dunk.

Carville: Wake up Democrats; you could lose - CNN.com

KWC, RDD is right on this one. On another thread I asked Sniper a half dozen times which democrat he voted for. What did he do? The SOP for Sniper which is when he quotes you he edits out the scary questions he doesn't want to answer.

He's a party line voting republican, which doesn't bother me any, but I'm not sure why he doesn't have the integrity to admit it and feels he has to lie about it.

Just like I said in my previous post, KWC is a hack who can't dare say anything negative about a fellow hack. Hence why he completely ignored what you said.

KWC, RDD is right on this one. On another thread I asked Sniper a half dozen times which democrat he voted for. What did he do? The SOP for Sniper which is when he quotes you he edits out the scary questions he doesn't want to answer.

He's a party line voting republican, which doesn't bother me any, but I'm not sure why he doesn't have the integrity to admit it and feels he has to lie about it.

Just like I said in my previous post, KWC is a hack who can't dare say anything negative about a fellow hack. Hence why he completely ignored what you said.

Pot meet kettle.

obama is definitely in trouble. He keeps making serious mistakes.

He isn't making any mistakes. And Romney had better worry about hispanics. In the latest poll by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, Obama overwhelms Romney by 67 percent to 27 percent among Hispanic registered voters. That support matches the 67 percent of the Hispanic vote Obama captured in 2008.

Didn't the Paulestinians tell us Romney couldn't beat Obamination......

If Ron Paul was our nominee, Biden would start his campaign for 2016 while Obamination went back to playing golf.

I'm a Paul supporter, neither Paul nor Romney has any chance in hell at beating Obama.

The difference between you and me is you're living in a fantasy world pretending Romney has a snowballs chance in hell, where I know Paul has no chance.

This country doesn't want small gov't or fiscal responsibility or someone who respects the Constitution, hence Obama and Romney.

Dems are crapping their pants. They see the writing on the wall. Remember that the 2010 midterm elections were an indictment of Obama. Did he take that wake-up call and go to the center? No. His ego and hatred for Americans wouldn't let him.

Pot meet kettle.

Says the guy who is pro-rape.

Weeee! It's fun to just make stuff up, isn't it?

Dems are crapping their pants. They see the writing on the wall. Remember that the 2010 midterm elections were an indictment of Obama. Did he take that wake-up call and go to the center? No. His ego and hatred for Americans wouldn't let him.

Now, there's brilliance.

Forum List

Back