Romney open to sending troops to Syria

Romney open to sending troops to Syria | US National Headlines | Comcast

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said Friday that he would send U.S. troops to Syria if needed to prevent the spread of chemical weapons.

"I think we have to also be ready to take whatever action is necessary to ensure that we do not have any kind of weapon of mass destruction falling into the hands of terrorists and whether that requires troops, or whether that requires other actions by our friends and allies," Romney said in an interview with CBS News.

Romney specifically noted that Turkey and Saudi Arabia have been involved in the region.

The former Massachusetts governor has limited foreign policy experience, but has so far outlined bullish positions on potential threats in the Middle East. He also told CBS News that he'd be willing to go to war to stop Iran from "becoming nuclear."

"No question in my view that we can put all manner of pressure on the regime that's there, but they have to also know that a military option is one which we'd be willing to consider if they do not take action to dissuade a course towards nuclearization," Romney said of Iran.

Mitt will take care of business,get in there , take a giant shit on them ,and get out.....

View attachment 20737

View attachment 20738

And, this dufus is going to reduce the debt by starting more wars???? He contradicts himself big time!

Idiot....you said the CIA gave Syria their WMD. :eusa_whistle:

Now, maybe you think their WMD is from Saddam's stockpiles that are claimed to be from the CIA, but then that would fuck up your claims against the war in Iraq.

Do you come here for ass whoopings as some psychology experiment? Is your mommy making you come here as punishment?

You make no sense,but again that's no surprise.Any horses ass that says we should attack other countries because we don't like their policies is a fucking idiot.

Using the same old they have WMD's that got us the patriot act the NDAA 2012. TIME FOR THE GLOBALIST TO STOP USING America AS IT'S POLICE FORCE.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said Friday that he would send U.S. troops to Syria if needed to prevent the spread of chemical weapons.

"I think we have to also be ready to take whatever action is necessary to ensure that we do not have any kind of weapon of mass destruction falling into the hands of terrorists and whether that requires troops, or whether that requires other actions by our friends and allies," Romney said in an interview with CBS News.

Romney specifically noted that Turkey and Saudi Arabia have been involved in the region.

The former Massachusetts governor has limited foreign policy experience, but has so far outlined bullish positions on potential threats in the Middle East. He also told CBS News that he'd be willing to go to war to stop Iran from "becoming nuclear."

"No question in my view that we can put all manner of pressure on the regime that's there, but they have to also know that a military option is one which we'd be willing to consider if they do not take action to dissuade a course towards nuclearization," Romney said of Iran.

Mitt will take care of business,get in there , take a giant shit on them ,and get out.....

View attachment 20737

View attachment 20738

And, this dufus is going to reduce the debt by starting more wars???? He contradicts himself big time!
And why do you support obama?

Obama threatens Syria with U.S. military action if Assad regime crosses 'RED LINE' by using chemical weapons | Mail Online

Uh, so you claim the WMDs in Syria don't exist....it's all made up to pass laws in the USA? :cuckoo:

FYI...Europeans are also speaking out against Syria's WMDs being used on the civilians population....you know the WMDs that you believe don't exist.:eusa_whistle:

So let's use your strategy and ignore the WMDs then we can ignore the terrorists using them in Paris, Tel Aviv, Istanbul, Rome, etc. :eusa_shhh:

Stuck in the middle with idiots.....kook paulbots to the right and kook liberals to the left.

Now, maybe you think their WMD is from Saddam's stockpiles that are claimed to be from the CIA, but then that would fuck up your claims against the war in Iraq.

Do you come here for ass whoopings as some psychology experiment? Is your mommy making you come here as punishment?

You make no sense,but again that's no surprise.Any horses ass that says we should attack other countries because we don't like their policies is a fucking idiot.

Using the same old they have WMD's that got us the patriot act the NDAA 2012. TIME FOR THE GLOBALIST TO STOP USING America AS IT'S POLICE FORCE.

Last edited:

No genius. I said the terrorists wouldn't get near the WMD's if the CIA would stop giving the terrorists money and weapons. No money and no weapons the terrorist rebellion in Syria dies down eventually.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

The rebels are not Al Qai'da, LH, Hamas, etc.

We have been on top of this situation before it made the news, asswipe....I worked it.

Shut the fuck up.

No genius. I said the terrorists wouldn't get near the WMD's if the CIA would stop giving the terrorists money and weapons. No money and no weapons the terrorist rebellion in Syria dies down eventually.

Lol's of course not. Just like the "rebel" in Libya weren't Al Qaeda either. Keep talking shit like you know what you are talking about its amusing.

Uh, we're watching the WMD sites, idiot.

Morons like you talk out both ends, you claim there aren't WMDs or they're not a threat then you claim we are helping the terrorists steal those WMDs....

Your mommy needs to help you formulate your posts here.

Lol's of course not. Just like the "rebel" in Libya weren't Al Qaeda either. Keep talking shit like you know what you are talking about its amusing.

I never said there wasn't WMD's I never said they weren't a threat. I said its none of our damn business.I also never said we were helping them steal them. I said if the CIA would stop arming the terrorists then their little rebellion against Asad would die down and the WMD's would be safe. If the terrorists have no arms or money to buy arms then they can't fight.

War is on America's horizon in a Romney administration. Yup, the neocons just can't wait to take on the rest of the world. Where and against whom is completely secondary. Iran, Syria, wherever. Bring 'em on, Book II!

Note to Tim Tebow. A Romney administration would appreciate it if you step in to fill the Pat Tillman role in this new epic extravaganza. However, they'll make more of an effort to make sure friendly fire doesn't take you out. Promise.

War is on the horizon no matter who is president. Unless you prefer a quick surrender.

Here's the deal, the left asks the republican challenger some trick questions and then they pretend they are outraged by the answers. That's the way it works when the entire media works together to get the incumbent democrat elected.. My guess is that we are going to see another hundred posts that start out "Romney is open to".

Here's the deal, the left asks the republican challenger some trick questions and then they pretend they are outraged by the answers. That's the way it works when the entire media works together to get the incumbent democrat elected.. My guess is that we are going to see another hundred posts that start out "Romney is open to".

And none saying obama has his red line to order troops in.

As Commander-in-Chief, I will never hesitate to defend this nation, but I will only send our troops into harm’s way with a clear mission and a sacred commitment to give them the equipment they need in battle and the care and benefits they deserve when they come home. I will end this war in Iraq responsibly, and finish the fight against al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan. I will rebuild our military to meet future conflicts. But I will also renew the tough, direct diplomacy that can prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons and curb Russian aggression. I will build new partnerships to defeat the threats of the 21st century: terrorism and nuclear proliferation; poverty and genocide; climate change and disease. And I will restore our moral standing, so that America is once again that last, best hope for all who are called to the cause of freedom, who long for lives of peace, and who yearn for a better future.

Of course, they are not Romney's kids. He doesn't care about, how did he put it? "You" people.

Republican policies will get us another three trillion dollar pair of "shoes".

View attachment 20737

View attachment 20738

How much do you want to bet it doesn't matter which person we elect, we will wind up in a war with Syria?

As Commander-in-Chief, I will never hesitate to defend this nation, but I will only send our troops into harm’s way with a clear mission and a sacred commitment to give them the equipment they need in battle and the care and benefits they deserve when they come home. I will end this war in Iraq responsibly, and finish the fight against al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan. I will rebuild our military to meet future conflicts. But I will also renew the tough, direct diplomacy that can prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons and curb Russian aggression. I will build new partnerships to defeat the threats of the 21st century: terrorism and nuclear proliferation; poverty and genocide; climate change and disease. And I will restore our moral standing, so that America is once again that last, best hope for all who are called to the cause of freedom, who long for lives of peace, and who yearn for a better future.

Who said this?

Forum List

Back