Romney on Obama: ‘He wants Americans to be ashamed of success’

I wonder what Henry Ford, or Thomas Edison would have thought about their president making a statement like that ?
Henry Ford had no time for politics.....at least, not the Freedom & Democracy part.....​

"In 1931, Ford employed an ex-boxer and "tough guy" named Harry Bennett to head up his security division or Service Department as it was euphemistically called.

Eventually Bennett had the largest private army of thugs, hoodlums and ex-convicts in the world. Ford deferred to him in EVEYTHING. He ran the Ford Motor Company with an iron fist. Hitler's Gestapo was modeled after the Ford Service Department, with its army of ruffians and thugs."

ford-bennett2.jpg

Service Is Priority 1!!!

This is the kind of stupidity that Romney keeps coming out with that entertains the people who are already going to vote for him, but doesn't help him a bit with normal people in the center.

He is terrified of the GOP base for some reason.

How are we stupid because Obama uses class envy ? Or were stupid we don't believe in the Communist collective pro government stupid ass comment he made? You seem pretty pompous for an obamabot considering how fcking stupid he is
You really do need to consider cracking an English book, during your Summer Vacation.

eusa_doh.gif

Romney has to go after the divider-in-chief on this issue very hard !

Romney gets aggressive against Obama: ‘He wants Americans to be ashamed of success’

IRWIN, Pa.—Mitt Romney unveiled an aggressive new stump speech Tuesday, accusing President Barack Obama of being too cozy with political donors and suggesting the president wants Americans to be "ashamed of success."

Speaking to several hundred supporters at a wireless services company outside Pittsburgh, Romney took aim at Obama's comments at a campaign event in Virginia last Friday in which he emphasized the role government played in building private enterprise.

"Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive," Obama said Friday, citing the teachers and people who build "roads and bridges." He continued: "If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Romney seized on Obama's comment, calling it "foolishness" and "insulting to every entrepreneur and every innovator in America." He said it exposed what Obama "really thinks" about the country and argued it was more proof that the president's administration is hostile towards business.

"President Obama attacks success. And, therefore, under President Obama, we have less success," Romney said. "I will change that."

Romney gets aggressive against Obama:

I agree. He doesn't have anything factual so he needs to really push these lies.

And, as we've seen, rw's will believe just about anything.

So I'm guessing that you believe everything Obama does is good. You don't understand that it's up to us the people to question our government. The president's powers are quite limited, but only us can keep him within those limits.

Also I just disagree with Obama's agenda. I believe it is a balance between left and right that makes for the best nation. Too far left then one class gets it all and to far right in another class get its all. (marx had a point) Of course the people that produce it within my mind deserve it more.

The continuing diminishment of any semblance of intelligence in any of the conservatives' posts around here is kind of like that vanishing deductible guy in that commercial.

What's frightening is that these people have 3 months+ to get even dumber in their hysteria.

Cool, you'll be leaving then since we don't meet you superior level ! :clap2:
Don't let the door hit you in the assbrain.

WE MUST BE PROUD OF OUR SECCESS....We must push our children to be the best if we wish to remain so. :)

Too bad in Obamaland we preach it takes the government instead.

Sad to see we have a President who feels like government
is the United States of America.

hey Rozman...that's all that's left after Corporate America taped the people of the country up our collective asses and left us for dead.

Romney gets aggressive against Obama: ‘He wants Americans to be ashamed of success’

IRWIN, Pa.—Mitt Romney unveiled an aggressive new stump speech Tuesday, accusing President Barack Obama of being too cozy with political donors and suggesting the president wants Americans to be "ashamed of success."

Speaking to several hundred supporters at a wireless services company outside Pittsburgh, Romney took aim at Obama's comments at a campaign event in Virginia last Friday in which he emphasized the role government played in building private enterprise.

"Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive," Obama said Friday, citing the teachers and people who build "roads and bridges." He continued: "If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Romney seized on Obama's comment, calling it "foolishness" and "insulting to every entrepreneur and every innovator in America." He said it exposed what Obama "really thinks" about the country and argued it was more proof that the president's administration is hostile towards business.

"President Obama attacks success. And, therefore, under President Obama, we have less success," Romney said. "I will change that."

You should have seen Sharpton this afternoon, he was beside himself. :D

This is the kind of stupidity that Romney keeps coming out with that entertains the people who are already going to vote for him, but doesn't help him a bit with normal people in the center.

How are we stupid because Obama uses class envy ? Or were stupid we don't believe in the Communist collective pro government stupid ass comment he made? You seem pretty pompous for an obamabot considering how fcking stupid he is
You really do need to consider cracking an English book, during your Summer Vacation.

eusa_doh.gif
What an ass yeah some punctuation and spelling mistakes will happen please forgive me "skippy"

You people can't be this stupid to by this bullshit.....come on seriously this is a joke right?
?

I agree. He doesn't have anything factual so he needs to really push these lies.

So I'm guessing that you believe everything Obama does is good. You don't understand that it's up to us the people to question our government. The president's powers are quite limited, but only us can keep him within those limits.

Also I just disagree with Obama's agenda. I believe it is a balance between left and right that makes for the best nation. Too far left then one class gets it all and to far right in another class get its all. (marx had a point) Of course the people that produce it within my mind deserve it more.

but NEVER question the Conglomerate.

although I mostly agree with your last paragraph....all except perhaps the last sentence. Do you mean the people who ACTUALLY. produce, or the guy that runs the show? because in my eyes, They BOTH. deserve it. The guy that runs the show deserves to be rich...the guy who actually produces should be fairly compensated according to the cost and standard of living.

the reason? there are a HELL of a lot more producers than there are owners. those producers' ability to have buying power is what makes this country run.

although I mostly agree with your last paragraph....all except perhaps the last sentence. Do you mean the people who ACTUALLY. produce, or the guy that runs the show? because in my eyes, They BOTH. deserve it. The guy that runs the show deserves to be rich...the guy who actually produces should be fairly compensated according to the cost and standard of living.

the reason? there are a HELL of a lot more producers than there are owners. those producers' ability to have buying power is what makes this country run.

I mostly agree. The producer should be paid for what they produce, but the owner should be paid for running the operations of his business. By the fact that he's successfully managing his business makes it possible for the "producers"(workers) to have the job.

Maybe some of the owners(mangers, ceo's) do take far too much from the workers...This isn't fair and getting less so, but government isn't fair either in enforcing such. So what to do?

You're quite right. The point you're making is very real...

Last edited:

Which part of this was stupid?

Too bad in Obamaland we preach it takes the government instead.

Sad to see we have a President who feels like government
is the United States of America.

At least we haven't elected one yet that has more allegience to Bermuda, Switzerland, The Caymans, Mexico and China ...yet.

No you just have elected one with more allegience to Iran, Syria, and Libya.

The continuing diminishment of any semblance of intelligence in any of the conservatives' posts around here is kind of like that vanishing deductible guy in that commercial.

What's frightening is that these people have 3 months+ to get even dumber in their hysteria.

The extent of your conversation is to call anyone who disagrees with you stupid. And we are the ones in hysteria?

No my friend. We see light.

That's fine, I agree with much of what you say here. But one thing needs to stop is this crap that the people who have the vision, front the money, work the long hours, take the risks and deals with the stress is somehow evil when they become wealthy.

It's got to stop, and the left has to stop cheering for people like Obama when they make foolish statements like Obama has here.

Forum List

Back