Romney on "Crony Capitalism?" ... hahahahahahaha .....

Why do you lie so much? This guy shut his firm down to look for an employee's missing daughter.

Now list me all the other businessmen who have done that.

I'll wait.

One more time. He didn't look for an "employees" missing daughter.

He looked for an EXECUTIVE'S rich daughter.

If it was Joe down in purchasing whose daughter was missing, he'd have probably docked his pay for taking time off.

I'm waiting for that list, or are you just going to spew more hateful leftist claptrap?

EDIT - Joe's projecting his hatred towards the rich again. I guess it doesn't matter that a rich guy's daughter went missing. He probably deserved to lose his daughter anyways. 'Cause he's rich.

Last edited:
Tell that to the folks who used to work at AmPad.

Romney would be horrible because he has no human decency or empathy. Oh, his fixes might be really good for big corporations, but they are going to do fine no matter who is in charge.

I want a guy who is looking out for the rest of us, thank you.

Why do you lie so much? This guy shut his firm down to look for an employee's missing daughter.

Now list me all the other businessmen who have done that.

I'll wait.

You're trying to reason with someone who has no ability to reason. He deliberately misquotes Romney in order to justify his moronic rambling.

Yup.

Haters gonna hate.

YOu live in some fantasy world where the Banking Industry, with sub-prime mortgages, bundling, zero-down loans and all the other nonsense that went on, wasn't responsible for this last crash?

Oh, wait, you probably think it was poor people buying houses.

I have repeatedly stated that the banking industry was, partially, responsible. Key word: partially. Unlike you, I consider the whole picture - the banking industry, our politicians, and the responsibility of ordinary Americans... and I hold them all accountable for their actions.

There was not one problem, as - again - I have repeated stated (because it is true).... there was a whole set of separate, issues that came crashing down in a 'perfect storm'. Some of those problems were ours as a country.... some of them were global. Certain people prefer to consider the reality of the whole clusterfuck, rather than pretend there is someone else to 'blame'.

And.... please stop pretending you know how I think.... you lack the capacity to do so.

I think I've got you pretty well pegged. Angry apologist for greed, with very little human empathy. It was bad enough for your sort when Democrats said, "Wait a minute" to the bad behavior, but now Republicans are starting to say it, too.

And blaming Joe Working guy for daring to want to own his own home while working hard(how dare he) when the banking industry was up all night thinking up new schemes to separate him from his money is a bit disingenuous, doncha think.

Even if Joe Working guy had 1% of the blame, he's carrying a lot more than 1% of the consequences of this disaster. Meanwhile, the Banksters got their bailouts, they got their bonuses, not a one of them has gone to jail yet.

I don't think I did anything wrong. I am still taking a beating. The people who did do things wrong are being rewarded, handsomely. Now, you might callt his "emotionalism", but I think anger is the ONLY appropriate response to this state of affairs.

And they are the ones Pushing Mittens, so they can go on the ride again.

You think you 'have me pegged'? Really. Well, you don't. You know nothing about me. You have - much like truffmocker - created your own version of 'reality' to fit your misinformed opinion.

You're an idiot. And a fool. And you lack the ability to think further than your own experience.

Anger is an irrational response to situations you do not understand. So, I can understand why you post in 'anger'.

I'm waiting for that list, or are you just going to spew more hateful leftist claptrap?

EDIT - Joe's projecting his hatred towards the rich again. I guess it doesn't matter that a rich guy's daughter went missing. He probably deserved to lose his daughter anyways. 'Cause he's rich.

There is no list, guy. Because no company would do that for a working guy.

Yeah, and can't feel bad for a guy whose daughter turns to drugs because he was too busy looting companies to spend any family time with her. If I were a religious man, I'd almost call that divine justice.

But since scumbags usually don't get what they got coming, that's probably why I'm an atheist.

You think you 'have me pegged'? Really. Well, you don't. You know nothing about me. You have - much like truffmocker - created your own version of 'reality' to fit your misinformed opinion.

You're an idiot. And a fool. And you lack the ability to think further than your own experience.

Anger is an irrational response to situations you do not understand. So, I can understand why you post in 'anger'.

I'm appropriately angry at people who did evil.

You seem to be angry at people who don't go along with you after you've crashed the car into the wall.

Yeah, and can't feel bad for a guy whose daughter turns to drugs because he was too busy looting companies to spend any family time with her. If I were a religious man, I'd almost call that divine justice.

Thanks for showing us what you're all about, hater.

:thup:

I firmly believe you reap what you sew.

If he hadn't left the raising of this kid to nannies and boarding schools, maybe she wouldn't have turned into a Paris Hilton wannabe. But somehow, I doubt this guy said, "My God, Mitt. I need to retire on the millions I've already made screwing over working Joes at AmPad and GS Steel and rededicate myself to my family."

Nope. Probably just dumped the kid into rehab....

The problem of a society that stops calling Greed a sin and starts calling it a virtue, really.

If he hadn't left the raising of this kid to nannies and boarding schools, maybe she wouldn't have turned into a Paris Hilton wannabe. But somehow, I doubt this guy said, "My God, Mitt. I need to retire on the millions I've already made screwing over working Joes at AmPad and GS Steel and rededicate myself to my family."

The problem of a society that stops calling Greed a sin and starts calling it a virtue, really.

Yes, if you hate capitalists, you are going to think the worst of them, even though you know absolutely nothing about them at all.

Yes, if you hate capitalists, you are going to think the worst of them, even though you know absolutely nothing about them at all.

I'm a pragmatist. Engaged parents don't have these kinds of problems.

This wasn't a case where the kid was snatched off the street. She went to a party, she got stoned and her other stoner friends left her to sleep it off on the couch because they didn't know what else to do. Not something that happens if parents are more engaged in their families than in making millions.

Engaged parents would know who their friends are. Would know who they are hanging out with, and would know those kids parents.

Of course, In Romney's America, parents will all be working three "McJobs" in order to keep that underwater mortgage afloat, because he and his buddies need to be able to hire more nannies while they ride their polo ponies.

Romney. The "McJobs" Creator.

I'm a pragmatist. Engaged parents don't have these kinds of problems.

This wasn't a case where the kid was snatched off the street. She went to a party, she got stoned and her other stoner friends left her to sleep it off on the couch because they didn't know what else to do. Not something that happens if parents are more engaged in their families than in making millions.

Engaged parents would know who their friends are. Would know who they are hanging out with, and would know those kids parents.

Of course, In Romney's America, parents will all be working three "McJobs" in order to keep that underwater mortgage afloat, because he and his buddies need to be able to hire more nannies while they ride their polo ponies.

Romney. The "McJobs" Creator.

What color is the sky in your world?

What color is the sky in your world?

Blue.

But you see, in my world, when my siblings had problems or started hanging out with people my parents knew were bad news, they put a stop to that shit right away...

So what was this guy's excuse for his horrible parenting?

And again, you didn't answer my main point. Would Romney have shut down the whole company to look for the daughter of an AmPad worker he was about to give a pink slip to?

I mean, amongst my big worries in life is not, "Do the rich have enough of their fellow rich folks looking out for them."

Forum List

Back