Romney of 2012 is Kerry of 2004

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Aug 5, 2010
Peaking out from the redwoods
In 2004 the "base" of the Democrats were pulling for Howard Dean, but he wasn't the candidate of the establishment so the Democrats ended up with John Kerry, a candidate nobody was particularly passionate about. Remind you of anyone?

In 2004 most Democrats were motivated by "anybody but Bush" and were not voting FOR Kerry, but against Bush. Sound familiar?

I'll jump to the end...Kerry lost.

Not quite.
Romney didn't kill innocent civilians like Kerry did in Vietnam, then shoot himself to win a Purple Heart, then return home to become a traitor.

In 2004 the "base" of the Democrats were pulling for Howard Dean, but he wasn't the candidate of the establishment so the Democrats ended up with John Kerry, a candidate nobody was particularly passionate about. Remind you of anyone?

In 2004 most Democrats were motivated by "anybody but Bush" and were not voting FOR Kerry, but against Bush. Sound familiar?

Obama will Win because he Walked into a Generational Correction that he Dishonestly Compared to the Great Depression...

He has done little Different than Bush, but Corrections... Correct.

He will not Gain from the Fact that the Greatest Economy in the Greatest Country on Earth is Overcoming another Generational Correction.

He didn't Cause this nor is he Fixing it...

But he will Benefit from it.

:)

peace..

(Kerry didn't do any of those things either...but don't let that stop you)

He's a fucking traitor who sided with Hanoi Jane, dumbass.

Need pictures?

And you probably voted for him and that adultering coward John Edwards too, right?

McRomney that guy? :lmao:

A more likely scenario, Obama of 2012 is Carter of 1980. Obama cannot run on his record and that will hurt him. Americans hate his health care plan and the 878 BILLION stimulus of YOUR tax money was a failure. High unemployent has come to defiine the Obama adminstration.

Last edited:
A more likely scenario, Obama os 2012 is Carter of 1980.

That is a perfect comparo!

The 78-83 Correction hurt Carter because it started on his Watch and he Appeared and Reacted in Poor way as POTUS.

Reagan was an EASY Sell...

Reagan bore the Brunt of that Correction and it Peaked in 1983 at over 11% Unemployment, High Inflation, Interest Rates etc...

By the time Reagan Left Office, Unemployment was at around 5% and the Economy was Truckin'...

If the same happens for Barry, he will go down as the DemocRATS Reagan.

Neither did anything but Inherit a Natural Cycle.

But that's not how the Game is Played. :thup:

peace...

A more likely scenario, Obama of 2012 is Carter of 1980. Obama cannot run on his record and that will hurt him. Americans hate his health care plan and the 878 BILLION stimulus of YOUR tax money was a failure. High unemployent has come to defiine the Obama adminstration.

President Obama CAN run on his record. 22 straight months of job gains and an economy that IS improving. As for the Affordable Care act, a lot wish it went much further, but they don't "hate" it nor is there an overwhelming desire to repeal it.

Also, to paint the stimulus as a "failure" would be to ignore the majority of economists who credit it from keeping us from a depression.

I will finish by saying that Romney is no Reagan. People liked Reagan.

President Obama CAN run on his record. 22 straight months of job gains and an economy that IS improving. As for the Affordable Care act, a lot wish it went much further, but they don't "hate" it nor is there an overwhelming desire to repeal it.

Also, to paint the stimulus as a "failure" would be to ignore the majority of economists who credit it from keeping us from a depression.

He can Claim a Natural Cycle... And he will, but he didn't Fix this...

It's Fixing itself.

peace...

But you conveniently left out Obama's rising debt. He has spent more in one term than President Bush did in 2 terms. Somebody has to pay this back. Remember Obama's comment that "shovel ready jobs" weren't as shovel ready as he thought. If I'm Romney I'm playing that comment over and over.

Obama's health care plan was widely unpopular which lead to the Democrats getting slaughtered in the House.

As far as unemployment, it's been on average in the 9's just about his entire term. It's at 8.5% right now. But I'm not convinced he has enough time for it to settle at a decent rate.

Romney of 2012 is Kerry of 2004
.....And (more appropriately) the Dole of 1996.​

"In 1995, the Republican Party was riding high on the gains made in the 1994 congressional elections.
(See: 2010)

In those elections, the Republicans, led by Newt Gingrich, captured the majority of seats in the United States House of Representatives for the first time in 40 years and the majority of seats in the U.S. Senate for the first time in eight years.

Clinton benefited from an economy which recovered from the early 1990s recession (See: Daddy Bush) and a relatively stable world stage."

United States Presidential Election; 1996

You Teabaggin' political-neophytes surely are in for a big surprise.

543.gif

Last edited:

This is why he touts his record in every speech?
Dumbass. This is why he avoids mentioning anything about what he's done for the last 3 years.
We have 9% unemployment, higher than when he took office 3 years ago. That is unprecedented. Obamacare is grossly unpopular and will become so as the mandates start to kick in. Assuming the Supremes don't deal it a death blow beforehand.
The Stimulus was a gross failure and waste of money. Any opponent would be a fool not to run an ad listing counseling for Chinese prostitutes and rail stations to nowhere as among things funded with taxpayer dollars.
There is no majority of economists who say it kept us from a depression. You'd have a hard time naming two who didnt serve in the Obama administration.
Credit downgrades
Failure in Iraq
Failure in Afghanistan
Falure with Iran
Failure with North Korea
Supporting Chavez-inspired dictators in Honduras.
Bowing to everyone but the Burger King.

No, that is no record to run on. And that is why we haven't heard one peep of Obama's record. It's like he took office last week.

A more likely scenario, Obama os 2012 is Carter of 1980.

The 78-83 Correction hurt Carter because it started on his Watch and he Appeared and Reacted in Poor way as POTUS.

Reagan bore the Brunt of that Correction and it Peaked in 1983 at over 11% Unemployment, High Inflation, Interest Rates etc...

By the time Reagan Left Office, Unemployment was at around 5% and the Economy was Truckin'...

peace...

One issue mal. This isnt a natural cycle. The highs and lows are usually tracked to government interference in the market.

But you conveniently left out Obama's rising debt. He has spent more in one term than President Bush did in 2 terms. Somebody has to pay this back. Remember Obama's comment that "shovel ready jobs" weren't as shovel ready as he thought. If I'm Romney I'm playing that comment over and over.

No he hasn't. Our debt has grown by 41% under Obama. It grew by 89% under Bush, 36% under Clinton, 55.6% under daddy Bush and (wait for it...) 189% under Reagan.

US National Debt by Presidential Term: Per Capita and as Percentage of Gross Domestic Product

And Obama can play Romney's "I like being able to fire people" just as many times... :lol:

Obama's health care plan was widely unpopular which lead to the Democrats getting slaughtered in the House.

It was a midterm...don't read too much into it. The country is pretty evenly split on repeal versus no repeal and when you look at the repeal side, a lot of people want to see it go farther than it did...you know, like include a the public option that 70% of Americans wanted. Romney's surrogate is on record saying that repeal isn't going to happen anyway. Your only hope is the SCOTUS and since Scalia has indicated that the mandate isn't unconstitutional, whatcha got?

As far as unemployment, it's been on average in the 9's just about his entire term. It's at 8.5% right now. But I'm not convinced he has enough time for it to settle at a decent rate.

Unemployment is declining, 22 months of straight private sector job growth. We'd be in an even better job situation if GOP administrations in state after state didn't fire 500,000 public sector workers.

peace...

One issue mal. This isnt a natural cycle. The highs and lows are usually tracked to government interference in the market.

It's a Generational Correction... It's the Boom's Turn.

It was the WWII Generation from 78 to 83 and the WWI Generation at the end of the 40's...

They happen.

They can be Agitated with bad Policy, but Ultimately, NO President is Making or Breaking them.

I Predicted this YEARS ago...

Barry is just going to Benefit from it, that's all.

peace...

....Until they reviewed his Presiduncy.

June 9, 2004

"As tens of thousands of Americans file past the casket of Ronald Reagan, some observers are quietly - and not so quietly - beginning to question the accolades heaped on the late president since his death.

Correctives are being issued even to the claim that he was the most popular president in modern history. "

I guess you (Teabaggers) would have to be old-enough, to have (actually) been there.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Obama/Romney + Bush/Kerry = 4 Harvard/Yale Global Elite-owned Puppets.

They're all on the same team people. Do the math.

Forum List

Back