Romney: Obama won with 'gifts' to certain voters

Romney lost because he's not a street fighter, that is what it will take from now on. He didn't have the balls to call out Maobama for what he is and what he was doing, it's just that simple. Now it's a moot point, we just have to learn the lesson.

In other words....you have been schooled. It turns out America disagrees with the right.

Wrong, Romney tried to play nice and wouldn't lay out what Maobama is going to cost the country in a forceful matter of fact manner. Every child born today has a debt exceeding $137,000.00 and counting, Maobama plans to double that. Do you really think people understand that fact?

Since you seem to hate the deficit so much why are you so dead-set against paying it down? Looking for someone else to pay your share?

Romney: Obama won with 'gifts' to certain voters | General Headlines | Comcast

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is telling top donors that President Barack Obama won re-election because of the "gifts" he had already provided to blacks, Hispanics and young voters and because of the president's effort to paint Romney as anti-immigrant.

"The president's campaign, if you will, focused on giving targeted groups a big gift," Romney said in a call to donors on Wednesday. "He made a big effort on small things."

Romney said his campaign, in contrast, had been about "big issues for the whole country." He said he faced problems as a candidate because he was "getting beat up" by the Obama campaign and that the debates allowed him to come back.

Mitt is dead on.

It’s a pity Romney decided to not end his political ‘career’ in a dignified manner, and elected bitterness and lies instead.

Mitts but hurts too.

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is telling top donors that President Barack Obama won re-election because of the "gifts" he had already provided to blacks, Hispanics and young voters and because of the president's effort to paint Romney as anti-immigrant.

"The president's campaign, if you will, focused on giving targeted groups a big gift," Romney said in a call to donors on Wednesday. "He made a big effort on small things."

Romney said his campaign, in contrast, had been about "big issues for the whole country." He said he faced problems as a candidate because he was "getting beat up" by the Obama campaign and that the debates allowed him to come back.

Mitt is dead on.

Mitt is dumber than I could have ever imagined. While Republican voter registration had increased since 2008, Romney received less votes than McCain did. What this tells us is very clear; moderate Republicans and Independents either voted for Obama or they did not vote at all. It is true that Obama received even less votes in comparison, but in 2008, everyone knew that McCain was going to lose, so turnout on the Republican side was likely lighter than normal. This year though, Republican enthusiasm was supposedly extremely high with huge turnouts at campaign events in key battleground states like Ohio, yet in the end, less people voted for Romney than McCain.

So what happened? The middle, the moderates were not duped into believing the Romney/Ryan fairy tale.

democrat.jpg

Wrong. About 50% of the people on welfare are Republicans and they still voted for Romney .

Imagine the crime wave heading to a city near you with Obamas illegal amnesty promise,every deatbeat in Mexico will be heading to the promise land where everything is free.....

$obama-sombrerofest.jpg

$article-1388125-0C1F02B600000578-848_634x546.jpg

$article-1388125-0C1F036D00000578-448_634x423.jpg

All about that free shit! Romney gets it!!!

-Free shit for the useless
-Free this and that
-Let me fuck everything and I'll get free birth control

This is what this election was all about.

Gee....I never got a free this OR that!!!!

I guess I'll have to double-check (with Mittens), and find-out if my free shit should be....

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

So Romney wasn't happy with the "47%" comment alone. Now he gives the Dems another gift that will keep on giving...Makes Me Proud!:clap2:

He was wrong about the 47%! It was the 50% of self-indulgent idiots that re-elected Obama. Hell, you promise a bunch of free stuff and those that have the analytical skills of houseplants are yours.

Mitt is dead on.

How's these gifts working out Mittens?

1.Billons to ME Contractors
2.Trillions to Wall Street
3.Trillions to banks
4.Billions to corporate aid
5.Billions to foreign aid
6.Billions to bail out GM

Hey mittens, how about it? And you can't wash off that brown you got from Mexico Mittiens, your crazy cult religion, your 47% remarks, etc. Mitt, I told you, STFU and you might win. LMAO!:lol:

So Romney wasn't happy with the "47%" comment alone. Now he gives the Dems another gift that will keep on giving...Makes Me Proud!:clap2:

When Romney made that 47% comment the only thing he was wrong about was that it's more than 47%. 47% are currently takers, but there are a lot more who aspire to being takers.

He was wrong about the 47%! It was the 50% of self-indulgent idiots that re-elected Obama. Hell, you promise a bunch of free stuff and those that have the analytical skills of houseplants are yours.

Yeah, it works!!! Even your ignorant republicans are coming over in droves.:D

zombie-TP-1.jpg

When Romney made that 47% comment the only thing he was wrong about was that it's more than 47%. 47% are currently takers, but there are a lot more who aspire to being takers.

Yes, he was off by 53%, because there is not one of you who is not a taker from America, and if you were not, you wouldn't be here. The problem is arrogance and ignorance of shallow minded fools like ungrateful cons who think government does not serve them daily in their lives. To those I say, get out and go see what benefits you get in Mexico, but stop trying to change America into Mexico and see how long you last before you are begging to come back here to get-some.

Yeah, it works!!! Even your ignorant republicans are coming over in droves.:D

zombie-TP-1.jpg
This you consider witty no doubt? Seriously, why the hell would anyone, even a teenybopper choose to respond that way. Are you trying to make a point? Do you think anyone will be impressed? Is that the limitation of your wit?

Why bother responding at all?:confused:

Ah yes, the American Dream in the Age of Obama!

Forum List

Back