Romney: Obama won with 'gifts' to certain voters

Corporate+Welfare.jpg

Occupied, where the hell do you get this?

Same place you get all your "facts", I just made it up because it sounded likely and had a kind of truthiness to it. He is a trickle down true believer like you after all.

Romney lost in part because of all the costly gifts of tax cuts he planned to give away to billionaires and stick the rest of us with the bill and reduced services. That kind of crappy reasoning works both ways.

Nonsense. Why don't you Democrats want to pay your fair share?

Romney lost in part because of all the costly gifts of tax cuts he planned to give away to billionaires and stick the rest of us with the bill and reduced services. That kind of crappy reasoning works both ways.

Romney seemed to have little more than contempt for average people. He brazenly lied to people and seemed to think he could get away with it. Perhaps it was because of all those years when he swooped in as the smiling and affable closer in all those business deals where people found themselves eventually being sold down the river so that Mitt and his partners could pocket some cash.

He disrespected the electorate repeatedly. Ever wonder how and why that Mother Jones video surfaced? People took offense...and understandably so. That's why they made sure it was seen.

So, when it came time to vote, a large number of people who might otherwise have stayed home decided to go and vote for President Obama and AGAINST Mitt Romney.

Romney was like Johnny Appleseed, essentially sowing the seeds of his own electoral defeat every time he opened his mouth even though he tried to avoid interviews and the press while Obama was willing to talk to just about anyone and everyone. And now? Mitt's not man enough to face his own stupidity. Obama gave Romney just enough rope for Mitt to hang himself, and that's just what Romney did.

Last edited:
Romney: Obama won with 'gifts' to certain voters | General Headlines | Comcast

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is telling top donors that President Barack Obama won re-election because of the "gifts" he had already provided to blacks, Hispanics and young voters and because of the president's effort to paint Romney as anti-immigrant.

"The president's campaign, if you will, focused on giving targeted groups a big gift," Romney said in a call to donors on Wednesday. "He made a big effort on small things."

Romney said his campaign, in contrast, had been about "big issues for the whole country." He said he faced problems as a candidate because he was "getting beat up" by the Obama campaign and that the debates allowed him to come back.

Mitt is dead on.

Poor Mitt the Miserable Morman....:eusa_boohoo:

Gifts to minorities. Ryan surprised at urban turn out.

Rep ignorant rhetoric and strong arm tactics fired up the unlikely urban Dem voter into determined voters.

Reps were and are their own worst enemy.

Last edited:
Wasn't Romney's promise to repeal Obamacare an offer of a gift to conservatives if they would elect him?

One of the reasons he lost is because many conservatives didn't believe him.

I for one, think that promise held about as much weight as the Republican promise to end abortion as a means of birth control. It was nothing but talk.

Immie

Nonsense. Why don't you Democrats want to pay your fair share?

Wouldn't bother me a bit to return to the tax rates I paid before Bush came along, they made no huge difference in my rather comfortable life so I do not expect to be bothered that much if they go back, but then again, I do not have an unreasonable ideological phobia about taxation as some seem to have, I have bigger fish to fry than to despair over the bills I have to pay. The hard truth is that we all owe money to the national debt, why are republicans so dead set that someone other then themselves pay on it?

so nobody is going to point out that the 47% was the truth and him saying sorry for it was a lie.

its just amusing watching you people still support this lying loser.

Romney lost because he's not a street fighter, that is what it will take from now on. He didn't have the balls to call out Maobama for what he is and what he was doing, it's just that simple. Now it's a moot point, we just have to learn the lesson.

In other words....you have been schooled. It turns out America disagrees with the right.

Romney lost because he's not a street fighter, that is what it will take from now on. He didn't have the balls to call out Maobama for what he is and what he was doing, it's just that simple. Now it's a moot point, we just have to learn the lesson.

That's what you said in November 2008. How'd that work for you?

How the fuck do you know what I said in 2008, I've only been on this board for two months. The republicans nominated commie lite in 08 and they deserved to lose. That's what I said in 08 and I stand by that.

Obama bought the election with taxpayers money,now go break the news to your children and grandchildren, sorry children obama fucked you for a vote.....
$obama-failed-economy.jpg

In other words....you have been schooled. It turns out America disagrees with the right.

Wrong, Romney tried to play nice and wouldn't lay out what Maobama is going to cost the country in a forceful matter of fact manner. Every child born today has a debt exceeding $137,000.00 and counting, Maobama plans to double that. Do you really think people understand that fact?

Forum List

Back