Romney: Obama shouldn't use bin Laden in campaign

The Republicans are in a quiet (and sometimes not so quiet) panic that they have lost their long running advantage over the Democrats on matters of national security and related foreign policy matters,

and Romney with zero foreign policy credentials is a very poor choice to lead an attempt to reverse that.

How much foreign policy experience did the community organizer have?

The Republicans are in a quiet (and sometimes not so quiet) panic that they have lost their long running advantage over the Democrats on matters of national security and related foreign policy matters,

and Romney with zero foreign policy credentials is a very poor choice to lead an attempt to reverse that.

Enough to currently put the Democrats ahead of the Republicans on who is better able to handle foreign policy, terrorism, and other matters of national security.

Romney has reassembled what amounts to the GW Bush foreign policy team; if you want to bring that back, fine, vote for Romney.

he DIDn't have much but now he has more and I thought you guys said that was one of obama's drawbacks when he took office. So now it doesn't matter? LOL

May 21, 2012

Mitt Romney's
Private Equity Nightmare

"The Randy Johnson-Ampad video has landed, and that could be bad news for Mitt Romney.

Back in February, we profiled Johnson and gave Bloomberg Businessweek readers a heads-up that he would star in an Obama campaign assault on Romney’s past as a private equity mogul and the Republican’s claims that his years at Bain Capital were devoted to job creation.

Well, the assault began last week with an ad about a former Bain-owned steel company called GST, and today the Obama team sent Johnson into the fray with a video about another ex-Bain property, office-supply manufacturer Ampad, a name that’ll be rocketing around YouTube and the political blogs.

Randy Johnson, a plainspoken union organizer who once worked for Ampad in Marion, Ind., embodies the blue-collar case against private equity, Romney-style. As we reported in February:

Back in 1992, Bain acquired a manufacturer called American Pad & Paper, or Ampad. Bain then used Ampad as a vehicle to buy and restructure similar companies. Following standard “roll-up” strategy, Bain closed factories and laid off workers in anticipation of selling off a leaner, more profitable company via an initial public stock offering.

Two years into the roll up, Bain had Ampad acquire an office supplies plant in Marion, Ind., a manufacturing town 70 miles northeast of Indianapolis. At the time, Johnson worked the night shift making hanging files. “We come back from the July 4th holiday, and this is what we find posted,” Johnson says, producing from the Romney box a one-page notice: “As of 3 p.m. today, July 5, 1994, your employment with SCM Office Supplies Inc. will end.” Most of the 258 employees were allowed to reapply for jobs at reduced wages and benefits. Johnson’s pay fell 22 percent, he says, from $10.05 an hour to $7.88. Dismayed to see their old union contract torn up, the Marion workers negotiated with Ampad management for several months, then called a risky strike. In early 1995, Ampad called the union’s bluff, closed the plant, and laid off the remaining workers.

:eusa_whistle:

There is nothing wrong with Obama citing one of his acheivments in his ads discussing his...well....acheivments.
I took issue with the ad questioning whether or not Romney would have done the same.
It would be like Romney saying in an ad "I learned my lesson as it pertains to humanity to our household pets but I wonder whether or not Mr. Obama would feel the desire to butcher his dog for lunch"

I think it's ok to question whether Romney would have done the same when in the 2008 Primaries the Republican candidates, including Romney, were mocking Obama for saying that he would take unilateral action in Pakistan if he had actionable intelligence. He deserves to eat his own words since they were being used to make Obama look stupid to begin with.

The more Obamination brags about getting UBL himself, more people at the CIA, the military, etc move to voting for Romney.

Most of the SEAL community and many in the CIA hate Obamination. They see him as the snakeoil politician that acts like he's their friend when around them, but quickly disses them at left-wing cocktail parties in DC, LA and NYC.

It's hilarious how many republicans now "claim" that they didn't support W or his use of foreign policy and national security for political gain and yet he was still elected in 2004 by crowds of rightwingers who cheered w for making such arguments.

It was also absolutely hilarious to see all the "W" stickers disappear from cars - virtually overnight. And in Nashville, no less. Their "amnesia" doesn't surprise me.

Uh, dumbass....once W could no longer run for re-election, there was need for the stickers.

I took a W sticker off our cars when one of our cars was keyed at the Denver airport. Some liberal wacko was later caught by the Denver police going around keying cars. I'd bash his head in if I ever come across him.

It's hilarious how many republicans now "claim" that they didn't support W or his use of foreign policy and national security for political gain and yet he was still elected in 2004 by crowds of rightwingers who cheered w for making such arguments.

It was also absolutely hilarious to see all the "W" stickers disappear from cars - virtually overnight. And in Nashville, no less. Their "amnesia" doesn't surprise me.

I'm talking about @ 2006 when the fit started hitting the shan with the housing bubble and on top of that, the lie about WMD's was exposed. He still had 2 years left in office. Don't give me that "we didn't need them anymore" excuse.

I certainly remember the little bandaids sold at the RNC with little purple hearts drawn on them. The disrespect to the military and those who wear the REAL purple heart was appalling.

Is this true?
They "mocked" the prurple heart with images of it on bandaids?
Do you have proof?
I would like to know becuase if it is true, I want to reach out to the RNC and give them a piece of my mind.
No joke...if that is true, I will retract any support for the party as a collective and register as an independent.

Delegates mock Kerry with 'purple heart' bandages - CNN

So they were mocking Kerry....NOT mocking the purple heart.

You're OK Jarhead....Seawytch couldn't prove anything! Lol! You're safe!

There is nothing wrong with Obama citing one of his acheivments in his ads discussing his...well....acheivments.
I took issue with the ad questioning whether or not Romney would have done the same.
It would be like Romney saying in an ad "I learned my lesson as it pertains to humanity to our household pets but I wonder whether or not Mr. Obama would feel the desire to butcher his dog for lunch"

Specious analogy. Romney is on record stating he would not go into Pakistan to attack high value targets. Obama was given dog meat to eat as a child. How are those two connected?

The more Obamination brags about getting UBL himself, more people at the CIA, the military, etc move to voting for Romney.

Most of the SEAL community and many in the CIA hate Obamination. They see him as the snakeoil politician that acts like he's their friend when around them, but quickly disses them at left-wing cocktail parties in DC, LA and NYC.

Liar. The president never once claimed he got OBL himself.

But then again lying is the pseudo-con way isn't it?

Romney..said..that under the same conditions..he wouldn't have done it..

Romney pointed out that it was to expensive and that violating Pakistani sovereignty was wrong.

But that was before he was killed.

And your analogy doesn't work.

Unless you butcher your own cows, chickents and pigs.

Dog meat is a commercial product in Indonesia.

Is this true?
They "mocked" the prurple heart with images of it on bandaids?
Do you have proof?
I would like to know becuase if it is true, I want to reach out to the RNC and give them a piece of my mind.
No joke...if that is true, I will retract any support for the party as a collective and register as an independent.

Delegates mock Kerry with 'purple heart' bandages - CNN

So they were mocking Kerry....NOT mocking the purple heart.

You're OK Jarhead....Seawytch couldn't prove anything! Lol! You're safe!

As in..they mocked the heroism of an American Hero who spilled blood for his country.

Pretty disgraceful.

Yeah....that's what Obama needs....instructions from the Fightin' Romneys!!!

mitt_romney_five_sons.jpg

handjob.gif

*​

July 31, 2012

Al Qaeda Decline;
Hard To Reverse!!!!

"Osama bin Laden's death sent al Qaeda into a decline that will be hard to reverse, the United States said on Tuesday in a report that found terrorist attacks last year fell to their lowest level since 2005."

super%20obama.jpg

Forum List

Back